Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

Justifiable use of deadly force or not?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your Demon-crat is showing, best cover up.
Well that's good because the self-defense used on him wasn't lethal. He was just pushed down.
Because the assault on him wasn’t committed in defense of “self”. Are you even trying to be serious?
Self defense of his woman means nothing eh ?? Remember this, before you choose to use self defense in regards to another person being assaulted or attacked you best think twice, because if you intervene you could be the one killed, and unless you are willing to risk life and limb, then just stay home and never go anywhere.
“His” woman? Misogynist much? And assaulting someone for saying something to someone, in a way you don’t like; does not legally give you the right to assault someone...
Quit trying to move the goal post or change the subject with your pettyness. If a man is verbally assaulting your wife, girlfriend, woman, old lady or whatever she desires to be reffered to as, then you have the right to defend her honor.

If the (husband, her man, boyfriend, Boo or whatever he desires to be called by her), felt that his wife, girlfriend, woman, cutie pie, family member or associate was being threatened by a dangerous person in his mind, then his actions to remove that person from his wife, girlfriend etc could have been warranted.
Defending honor is a legal defense for assault now? Who knew? I guess a lot of Muslim fathers with a jar of acid handy are relieved to hear this...
Good Grief... Defending her honor as in you love her enough not to allow her to be threatened or verbally abused by a mental midjet trying to defend the honor of the handicap parking spot in an abusive way.

HE did not touch the woman

he was yelling at her

and I'm sure she was also yelling at him

He stepped up into her face as he was yelling at her. He's a man. She's a woman... with KIDS in the car. Really odd how you guys are fucking saying how defenseless the shooter was, but you don't give a shit about the woman and the kids. What scumbags.

Hey, a punk ass gun nut with a concealed carry permit considers women and children a fair fight.

Or a threat in this case.

If that was a white woman with kids in the car, this thread wouldn't even exist.
Hey. Madame Cleo... There are actual facts relevant to this incident. Let’s use those.... Mmkay?

You mean facts like in other threads you've been proud to announce how proud you are to be white and you think Black people are inferior?
I'd escalate the situation by not screaming at another guy's woman in a parking lot while I'm packing? Seriously? How does that make sense?

Big difference between yelling and assault.
And as I said earlier all involved are idiots.
From the chick on down to the shooter.
I agree. But only one decided to raise the stakes to violence. And it cost him his life...

So you are saying if a guy with a gun was standing outside the car your wife and kids are sitting in and yelling at them, you'd not do anything about it?

I sure as fuck wouldnt assault him!!!
Thats a good way to get shot.......oh wait.

It's also a good way to get shot standing outside someone's wife's car yelling at her for where she parked. Or in this case, it's a good way to get to shoot someone, which was his goal
Pure conjecture, with no way whatsoever to prove. That's what you need to believe, to justify the assault of the man. Sobering moment isn't it? To think.... "That could have been me"... Indeed. It could, if one thinks they can assault someone without repercussion. Indeed....

And yet blacks actually murder far more whites than whites murder black and that isn't an "over-react(ion)." How does that make sense? Are blacks racist? Is that why they do it?

Again, WTF does murder have to do with an OLD Black woman with a coupon for depends, a guy wearing socks in a pool, and a young black girl sleeping on a couch at YALE have to do with worrying about being murdered?

Nothing, I never said it did. Actually, you brought this up in our discussion about murder, not me.

Fact: Blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks

LewDemocrat: OMG, whites have a race issue

That's what makes no sense

No I didn't. I said people like this guy have been over-reacting because of race a lot in all kinds of situations.

Fact, Blacks kill more Blacks than Blacks kill Whites. Now another thing, and this is the last I'll say, the percentage of Whites killed by Blacks, compared to Blacks killed by Whites, isn't that big of a gap, and to be quite honest, it could very easily be made up by the fact that a lot of Black deaths go unsolved because the cops don't care to put as much resources towards finding the killer unless they are someone of importance.

Now that's a fact. The less money you make, if you are a minority, and if you live in an urban area, the less police resources that will be used to solve your murder.

Fact, blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks. Stop diverting. How do you get out that the issue is ... whites being racist?

You're just a typical Democrat race whore. Blacks aren't racist because only whites are racist. You know that because you're not a racist ...

Statistics say that. Murder statistics especially when it comes to who committed them, are about the least reliable statistic there is. Now you've seemed to have some reasoning and common sense in this thread, so I'm sure you can figure out why murder statistics when it comes to who committed the murders are hard to figure out.

Statistics say that when blacks murder more whites than whites murder blacks, the issue is racist whites. And I called you a race whore. Nailed it!

It's pathetic how Democrats are pushing the idiotic narrative that we've all turned into 50s Alabama just to try to help you win elections. It's so divisive and destructive to your own country. That's why I keep pointing out that race whoring is in fact racism. You're harming no one more than blacks and it's for your own selfish interest, political power. It's pathetic

Good Grief... Defending her honor as in you love her enough not to allow her to be threatened or verbally abused by a mental midjet trying to defend the honor of the handicap parking spot in an abusive way.

Doesn't give you right to put your hands on and slam someone to the ground. Use your big boy words.

Again, WTF does murder have to do with an OLD Black woman with a coupon for depends, a guy wearing socks in a pool, and a young black girl sleeping on a couch at YALE have to do with worrying about being murdered?

Nothing, I never said it did. Actually, you brought this up in our discussion about murder, not me.

Fact: Blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks

LewDemocrat: OMG, whites have a race issue

That's what makes no sense

No I didn't. I said people like this guy have been over-reacting because of race a lot in all kinds of situations.

Fact, Blacks kill more Blacks than Blacks kill Whites. Now another thing, and this is the last I'll say, the percentage of Whites killed by Blacks, compared to Blacks killed by Whites, isn't that big of a gap, and to be quite honest, it could very easily be made up by the fact that a lot of Black deaths go unsolved because the cops don't care to put as much resources towards finding the killer unless they are someone of importance.

Now that's a fact. The less money you make, if you are a minority, and if you live in an urban area, the less police resources that will be used to solve your murder.

Fact, blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks. Stop diverting. How do you get out that the issue is ... whites being racist?

You're just a typical Democrat race whore. Blacks aren't racist because only whites are racist. You know that because you're not a racist ...

Statistics say that. Murder statistics especially when it comes to who committed them, are about the least reliable statistic there is. Now you've seemed to have some reasoning and common sense in this thread, so I'm sure you can figure out why murder statistics when it comes to who committed the murders are hard to figure out.

Statistics say that when blacks murder more whites than whites murder blacks, the issue is racist whites. And I called you a race whore. Nailed it!

Obviously you don't understand murder statistics along with sexual assault statistics will NEVER be correct. Do you have any idea how many murders go unsolved per year? And do you know who happens to make up the demographic of most of those unsolved murders?

Guess what? If you can't solve a murder, then you can't assign the demographic of the murderer. Even worse yet, do you know how many missing people go unfound every year?

Now those are REAL statistics.

HE did not touch the woman

he was yelling at her

and I'm sure she was also yelling at him

He stepped up into her face as he was yelling at her. He's a man. She's a woman... with KIDS in the car. Really odd how you guys are fucking saying how defenseless the shooter was, but you don't give a shit about the woman and the kids. What scumbags.

Hey, a punk ass gun nut with a concealed carry permit considers women and children a fair fight.

If that was a white woman with kids in the car, this thread wouldn't even exist.
Hey. Madame Cleo... There are actual facts relevant to this incident. Let’s use those.... Mmkay?

You mean facts like in other threads you've been proud to announce how proud you are to be white and you think Black people are inferior?
Show the facts. Don't tell us about "them". Don't worry. We'll wait...

Last edited:
I'd escalate the situation by not screaming at another guy's woman in a parking lot while I'm packing? Seriously? How does that make sense?

I agree. But only one decided to raise the stakes to violence. And it cost him his life...

So you are saying if a guy with a gun was standing outside the car your wife and kids are sitting in and yelling at them, you'd not do anything about it?

It's also a good way to get shot standing outside someone's wife's car yelling at her for where she parked. Or in this case, it's a good way to get to shoot someone, which was his goal

No...that would be murder.

that is the beauty of concealed carry

True. And people who initiate aggression to kill people if they respond is the downside of CC

If he was just yelling?

I would have ignored him

If he put his hands on them or tried to open the car doors that's a different story

You'd ignore some nutcase yelling at your family for where you parked, but if he touched you, you'd waste him. I'd say that's a good argument, but wow, it's not

Lets not forget about the children in the car. What if he would have been off balance when he made one of those shots and hit one of those kids?

Does shit for brains Florida law still protect him?

The bottom line here is a man defending a woman and children is dead, and Florida law protects the shooter.

The shooter is not only a coward, but in the eyes of those children, whom he has now terrorized for life, is a murderer, but in any grown ass man with a pair is a coward and a murderer, and in the eyes of God is a murderer.

In the eyes of Florida is a hero. But then lets consider who we're discussing here.

I didn't see any gun until the thug pushed him to the ground.

Yep, that was part of the murderer's plan to kill someone. Scream at women in parking lots then kill anyone who tries to help her
This sounds serious. If you have some way of proving your assertion, please inform local law enforcement. This is too important to be relegated to message board banter...

Don't let facts get in the way of your stance though.

"The most detailed racial data have limits: They are confined to cases in which one person was killed and one person did the killing, eliminating about 17 percent of homicides. Also, police have to know and provide the backgrounds of not only the victims but the perpetrators, too – meaning that thousands of cases left unsolved and with no description of the person who committed the crimes are discounted. In total, about 61 percent of the 15,696 homicides committed in 2015 are excluded."

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers

If he was just yelling?

I would have ignored him

If he put his hands on them or tried to open the car doors that's a different story

You'd ignore some nutcase yelling at your family for where you parked, but if he touched you, you'd waste him. I'd say that's a good argument, but wow, it's not

Whats so hard to understand? Yelling you leave,manhandling they get shot.

Swish, you didn't address the point. You said the guy did not threaten her. If a man went up to your wife and started screaming at her in a parking lot, you wouldn't view that as a threat. I sure the fuck would. I frankly don't believe you saying you believe that is not threatening

So in response you escalate the situation?
How'd that turn out for Saint McGlockton?

Big difference between pushing someone who's screaming at your woman and shooting the guy who pushed you

Speech is not assault.

I never said it was "assault," so?

Show the facts. Don't tell us about "them". Don't worry. Well wait...

Oh, so now you are going to deny it? This should be fun. So you're going to say now that you haven't said you are proud to be white and think Blacks are inferior to whites?

True, but we are supposed to be trained to overcome our emotions once the situation was under control, and the attacker disengaged, and even stepped back.

Supposed to be trained?

Where is that stipulation in any law regarding self defense?
Concealed permit holder right ?? Are you suggesting that concealed carry permits are found in cracker jack boxes ??

Where is there any stipulation on being trained to overcome emotion?

An NRA pistol safety class does not train people to overcome emotion

However, it would train people to avoid rather than create conflict as the test way to prevent shootings, however. And the goal is to avoid a shooting if at all possible, not just justify a shooting.

If you were carrying, would you start screaming at another guys's woman over where she was parked? You see any risk of that turning into a shooting?

I don't yell at anyone

but then again yelling at a person is not a crime while forcibly assaulting a person is

Threatening people is a crime.

So seriously, you'd let someone scream at your wife for where you'd parked.

Again with the stupid argument

Shoving someone who is threatening your wife is an unreasonable escallation

Killing someone who shoves you for yelling at his wife is perfectly good.

That's totally idiotic

So in response you escalate the situation?
How'd that turn out for Saint McGlockton?

Big difference between pushing someone who's screaming at your woman and shooting the guy who pushed you

Speech is not assault.

I never said it was "assault," so?

So they guy had no reason to assault the shooter?

Supposed to be trained?

Where is that stipulation in any law regarding self defense?
Concealed permit holder right ?? Are you suggesting that concealed carry permits are found in cracker jack boxes ??

Where is there any stipulation on being trained to overcome emotion?

An NRA pistol safety class does not train people to overcome emotion

However, it would train people to avoid rather than create conflict as the test way to prevent shootings, however. And the goal is to avoid a shooting if at all possible, not just justify a shooting.

If you were carrying, would you start screaming at another guys's woman over where she was parked? You see any risk of that turning into a shooting?

I don't yell at anyone

but then again yelling at a person is not a crime while forcibly assaulting a person is

Threatening people is a crime.

So seriously, you'd let someone scream at your wife for where you'd parked.

Again with the stupid argument

Shoving someone who is threatening your wife is an unreasonable escallation

Killing someone who shoves you for yelling at his wife is perfectly good.

That's totally idiotic

Who threatened anyone?

that is the beauty of concealed carry

True. And people who initiate aggression to kill people if they respond is the downside of CC

still have not proved that yet have ya

Pure conjecture, with no way whatsoever to prove. That's what you need to believe, to justify the assault of the man. Sobering moment isn't it? To think.... "That could have been me"... Indeed. It could, if one thinks they can assault someone without repercussion. Indeed....
A friend's son's Jeep was in the process of being stolen, and the dad went and jumped on the hood of the get away vehicle once he stopped the Jeep from being stolen, but the crooks floored it throwing him from the hood, and he broke some bones in the process. Yeah he was crazy to do what he did, and yes he was defending his son's honor in showing how much he loved him by not allowing his Jeep to be stolen on his first day of college, but it cost him in the end.

It doesn't make the crooks any less crooks, and they got away, but he said he would do it again except for the part that got him hurt.

Forum List

Back