Justified?

I'm sure it's mentioned in 13 pages I haven't yet read but what about when the crooks yell "Police!" as they kick in the door?

If the police want to talk to me, the safest way to do it is to knock on my door and stand in view of the camera with their badge and ID. I'll happily meet them on the porch.

I'm sure it's mentioned in 13 pages I haven't yet read but what about when the crooks yell "Police!" as they kick in the door?

If the police want to talk to me, the safest way to do it is to knock on my door and stand in view of the camera with their badge and ID. I'll happily meet them on the porch.
They would much rather smash their way in and start shooting. That way, they get to use their cool TOYS! If they end up killing an innocent person...that is a sacrifice they are willing to make.

It looks like an assassination.

Police have a "no knock" warrant. They use the landlord's key to enter the apartment.

So, if it was Britain, and they could be 99% sure the guy was unarmed, he'd still be alive. But since it's America the cops were 99% sure he was armed, they shot him.

Why are Democrat controlled governments always shooting and beating innocent Americans?

As you know, the vast majority of home invasions are at homes of drug dealers. Hey, go figure.

You also know that this shooting is a one off, a one in a million incident.

That being the case, why do you believe that putting police at a far greater risk of death is a brilliant idea?

IF you believe that is a brilliant idea, then you must also strongly support reducing all speed limits to 25 or 30 mph is also a grand plan. We would save tens of thousands of lives!

Seems those in charge just can't help themselves from telling lies.

Locke’s killing came more than a year after Minneapolis announced the city was updating its policy on no-knock warrants in Nov. 2020. The city was pressured to reform its policies following the Mar. 2020 killing of Breonna Taylor on a no-knock warrant in Louisville, Kentucky, and the May 2020 murder of George Floyd by Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin. The update was touted in the media and even by Frey’s campaign as a “ban” on no-knock warrants when in fact, it was not

Minneapolis Mayor Grilled on Why No-Knock Warrant ‘Ban’ Didn’t Actually Ban Them

If the mayor hadn't lied and actually did what he said, this man is still alive today.

We mostly have. We still have the restrictions on automatic weapons which I wish someone would challenge.
So the gun laws in Chicago and nyc boston are just A figment of the imagination?

So the gun laws in Chicago and nyc boston are just A figment of the imagination?

They have been largely overturned. I've covered this many times.

Supreme Court Strikes Down Chicago Handgun Ban

So I would have to say, yeah they are.

The man here in question was a legal gun owner and the police killed him over it. If you support that, you are the one that does not support the 2nd.

We mostly have. We still have the restrictions on automatic weapons which I wish someone would challenge.
One of my coworkers is stuck in Boston because four years ago he came to visit his brother from Las Vegas where he owned a restaurant..
he had a conversation about gun ownership with the hotel bartender, The bartender called the cops on him, The cops searched his car and found a handgun..
He hast to walk around all day with a tracking device on his leg, he is unable to return to Las Vegas he lost his business he lost his wife he lost over $900,000 because he came to visit his brother. That’s ok with you? Is that what the second amendment says?

One of my coworkers is stuck in Boston because four years ago he came to visit his brother from Las Vegas where he owned a restaurant..
he had a conversation about gun ownership with the hotel bartender, The bartender called the cops on him, The cops searched his car and found a handgun..
He hast to walk around all day with a tracking device on his leg, he is unable to return to Las Vegas he lost his business he lost his wife he lost over $900,000 because he came to visit his brother. That’s ok with you? Is that what the second amendment says?

I care less what you say a friend of yours supposedly said to some bar tender.

I care less what you say a friend of yours supposedly said to some bar tender.
Do you care that he’s lost over $900,000, a wife , a life because he owned a business in Las Vegas and came to see his brother and his handgun that he used to protect himself was in his car? Lol

Do you care that he’s lost over $900,000, a wife , a life because he owned a business in Las Vegas and came to see his brother and his handgun that he used to protect himself was in his car? Lol

I care less about your anecdotal stories. They mean little to nothing.

The founders enacted the 2nd so the people could protect themselves from the government busting into their homes.

What is your first reaction when armed, masked men crash through your door while you are sleeping?

I bet you bend over and beg to be fucked up the ass.

I will preface by saying I understand what you are expressing.

At the same time, if I was the officer at the back of the couch when the young man came up with a firearm ...
I would have put three in him center mass just as same as that officer did.

People have made comments about the other officer putting his hand up to tell the shooter to stop ...
When he didn't have to, he was already done pulling the trigger.

Whatever was broken, was broken before that moment ... As tragic as it is.

I care less about your anecdotal stories. They mean little to nothing.

The founders enacted the 2nd so the people could protect themselves from the government busting into their homes.
Why are you having a conversation about the Second Amendment if you can’t debate the issue? Lol go play with yourself retard lol

Why are you having a conversation about the Second Amendment if you can’t debate the issue? Lol go play with yourself retard lol

Oddly I did. You are left with name calling as you do not support it for all.

I don’t care isn’t a response about The effects of left-wing laws on guns

I said I do not care about stupid anecdotal stories that likely aren't even true. That has nothing to do with anything. I'm not the one that hasn't followed the rulings in support of the 2nd like yourself. You base your knowledge on what a friend said to a bar tender.

Forum List

Back