Justified?

I will preface by saying I understand what you are expressing.

At the same time, if I was the officer at the back of the couch when the young man came up with a firearm ...
I would have put three in him center mass just as same as that officer did.

People have made comments about the other officer putting his hand up to tell the shooter to stop ...
When he didn't have to, he was already done pulling the trigger.

Whatever was broken, was broken before that moment ... As tragic as it is.

What is your first reaction when masked, armed men crash into your home while you are asleep? I would reach for my gun.

We need to end the use of these no knock warrants.

What is your first reaction when masked, armed men crash into your home while you are asleep? I would reach for my gun.

We need to end the use of these no knock warrants.

They don't use them here ... The one the cops were using was signed by a judge.
If someone has a problem with law enforcement or judges ...
Then that can be handled at the ballot box.

If I get stopped by a cop ... I roll down the window, put my hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel
and when they close enough to hear me, I say ...

"There is a loaded firearm in the vehicle ... No drugs, no alcohol, no warrants.
I am not moving an inch until you tell me exactly what I need to do to make your job easier".

They don't use them here ... The one the cops were using was signed by a judge.
If someone has a problem with law enforcement or judges ...
Then that can be handled at the ballot box.

If I get stopped by a cop ... I roll down the window, put my hands at 10 and 2 on the steering wheel
and when they close enough to hear me, I say ...

"There is a loaded firearm in the vehicle ... No drugs, no alcohol, no warrants.
I am not moving an inch until you tell me exactly what I need to do to make your job easier".

and yet you will not answer the question I asked you.

Why is that?

and yet you will not answer the question I asked you.

Why is that?

If you have a problem with No Knock Warrants ... Then fix the damn problem where you are.
Telling me what you want and aren't doing doesn't make a difference.

Is that clear enough for you?

If you have a problem with No Knock Warrants ... Then fix the damn problem where you are.

I am asking you a question that you won;t answer.

Why is that?

It doesn't answer his question.

I answered the only two questions he asked me.
Tell me what you aren't willing to do, and it won't change that either ... :thup:

What is your first reaction when masked, armed men crash into your home while you are asleep?

It matters none to the question for you to say that no knock warrants aren't used where you live.

Which of the two questions you asked, did you not understand the answer?
Ask me again and I will tell you again.

What is your first reaction when masked, armed men crash into your home while you are asleep?

It matters none to the question for you to say that no knock warrants aren't used where you live.

They don't use No Knock Warrants here, where I have any control over what Law enforcement and what judges do.
What part of that didn't you understand?

They don't use No Knock Warrants here, where I have any control over what Law enforcement and what judges do.

The fact you refuse to directly answer the question.

The question is not about no knock warrants it's about YOU and what YOUR reaction would be if armed masked men crashed into your home while you were sleeping. I didn't say the men were cops.

The fact you refuse to directly answer the question.

You know what I mean too ... There isn't going to be anyone kicking my door in the middle of the night.
I actually know how to stop that shit from happening.

The question is not about no knock warrants it's about YOU and what YOUR reaction would be if armed masked men crashed into your home while you were sleeping. I didn't say the men were cops.

Already answered ... Asking me again won't change the answer.
That's your problem ... I prefer results over hypothetical bullshit.

You know what I mean too ... There isn't going to be anyone kicking my door in the middle of the night.

You have no idea if there will be or not.

Really?

You are 100% sure that no one would ever break into your home while you were asleep?

And how would you stop it?

Forum List

Back