Kansas Homophobic Bill: DEAD!

Whats sexual perversion? is it having sex without clothes on?

why try to debate what you know nothing about? Why try to prove ignorance?

The attempt is to normalize Homosexuality, or at least have it appear as normal as can be.

It's similar to normalizing insanity and more akin to normalizing Man-Boy relationships {NAMBLA - another Gay movement}

Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of recorded time. i'd say it was natural occurrence. If you are not gay you dont have to worry about it rubbing off on you.

Dont get frustrated. Please explain to me what sexual perversion consists of.========================= LOL!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE "GOOGLE"????

Yes I do. However, I want you to tell me your list of sexual perversions. If that is too hard for you please list your accepted sexual practices.

Dont get frustrated. Please explain to me what sexual perversion consists of.========================= LOL!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE "GOOGLE"????

Yes I do. However, I want you to tell me your list of sexual perversions. If that is too hard for you please list your accepted sexual practices.

I have no desire to "dirty" my brain with such trash!! ===Sick sexual perversion==women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1

I'd like to see that list too. Let's hear it, Prissy Gissy!

Sick sexual perversion==women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1

I have no desire to "dirty" my brain with such trash!! ===Sick sexual perversion==women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1

Wait.....what?

It's also worthy of death for a women to wear men's clothing.

Deuteronomy 22:5

King James Bible
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

See! Pretty easy to find an "abomination" in the bible! Almost everything gets God pissed.

yes i do. However, i want you to tell me your list of sexual perversions. If that is too hard for you please list your accepted sexual practices.

i have no desire to "dirty" my brain with such trash!! ===sick sexual perversion==women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. Although they know the ordinance of god, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1

it's also worthy of death for a women to wear men's clothing.

deuteronomy 22:5

king james bible
the woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: For all that do so are abomination unto the lord thy god.

see! Pretty easy to find an "abomination" in the bible! Almost everything gets god pissed.

yes!!! The jewish people were given "special" rules for living that were rules only for them as god's chosen people!!!

i have no desire to "dirty" my brain with such trash!! ===sick sexual perversion==women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. Although they know the ordinance of god, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1

king james bible
the woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: For all that do so are abomination unto the lord thy god.

see! Pretty easy to find an "abomination" in the bible! Almost everything gets god pissed.

yes!!! The jewish people were given "special" rules for living that were rules only for them as god's chosen people!!!

Still waiting for that list of "sexual perversions", Sissy Gissy!

king james bible

Still waiting for that list of "sexual perversions", Sissy Gissy!

Sick sexual perversion==women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1

Does that mean the people of Kansas now accept homosexuality as normal?

Of course not. Just means that the wheels are turning and lights are starting to go off in peoples heads illuminating the fact that gay people getting married does not turn heterosexual people gay.

Course it doesn't... it just pisses on the Bible and the word of God, and spits in the face of all Christians... that's all.

The devil is at work here folks, he's in your face. You'd do yourself a favor to see it for what it is... evil.

The attempt is to normalize Homosexuality, or at least have it appear as normal as can be.

It's similar to normalizing insanity and more akin to normalizing Man-Boy relationships {NAMBLA - another Gay movement}

Homosexuality has been around since the beginning of recorded time. i'd say it was natural occurrence. If you are not gay you dont have to worry about it rubbing off on you.

True - So has Murder, Prostitution {The Oldest Profession}, Insanity, That doesn't mean we have to accept them.
And it's not ME I'm worried about - It's the next generation primarily.

Human Beings are theoretically Evolving not Devolving - Homosexuality is Devolving aka Degenerating - Degenerates aka Homosexuals

Last edited:

king james bible

So, do rules for Jews apply to gentiles?

Is homosexuality a sin, or one of the laws of Moses that supposedly no longer apply according to the Christians?

If you are neither, does not the bible warn of judging non-believers by the scriptures?

1 Corinthians 5:12-13

King James Version (KJV)
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

Of course not. Just means that the wheels are turning and lights are starting to go off in peoples heads illuminating the fact that gay people getting married does not turn heterosexual people gay.

Course it doesn't... it just pisses on the Bible and the word of God, and spits in the face of all Christians... that's all.

The devil is at work here folks, he's in your face. You'd do yourself a favor to see it for what it is... evil.

Much more evil to deny freedom then to be gay as per the constitution.

As far as what god thinks, I do not pretend to know.

The only reason the Kansas legislature proposed this Bill in the first place is to alert the public to how vehement those opposed to gay marriage will become: ie, the nature of civil unrest that forcing so-called "gay marriage" on states that do not want it will cause.

The reason they dropped it is because they know what's already pending heading to the US Supreme Court. The Supreme Court is highly unlikely to find against freedom of religion per Jude 1 where the faithful are told to refuse to support any aspect of cultural homosexual values, under the threat of being condemned to hell for an enternity for that mortal sin. Sodom was given as an example of what will happen to the faithful should they fail to "earnestly contend" for "the common salvation"..

The High Court will not likely use secular law to gut key accounts and foundations of the christian Bible and faith, and thereby force the faithful to choose between getting sued into destitution vs being condemned to hell forever.

One mans Freedom Pisses on the Morals and Freedom of the rest - A pedophile should have the right to practice his perversion in the name of Freedom ? No one really gives a shit what you degenerates do to each other in the name of sexual gratification - it's obvious you don't know any better. The friction arises when you try to gain acceptanceinto main stream society - no amount of Mental Programming will ever change the fact a rose by any other name is still a Rose , Shit by any other name is Shit, and Homosexulaity is and always will be Shit.

The Bible was written by men who claim God spoke to them. You cant base other peoples rights on people that believe in what could be nothing more than a fairy tale. Christians have produced some of the worlds evilest people. Give me a break.

Last edited:

One mans Freedom Pisses on the Morals and Freedom of the rest - A pedophile should have the right to practice his perversion in the name of Freedom ? No one really gives a shit what you degenerates do to each other in the name of sexual gratification - it's obvious you don't know any better. The friction arises when you try to gain acceptanceinto main stream society - no amount of Mental Programming will ever change the fact a rose by any other name is still a Rose , Shit by any other name is Shit, and Homosexulaity is and always will be Shit.

I think you are definitely gay and in the closet dude. Anger like that is based on self hatred.

I think you are definitely gay and in the closet dude. Anger like that is based on self hatred.

...says the self-diagnosed mantra of LGBT who took over the APA in the 1970s-80s & summarily took themselves off the DSM and then went full-campaign to defend their icon, Harvey Milk, as reflective of their psycho-sexual-political values [see my signature for details]...

It really is a matter of perspective who is insane and who isn't these days isn't it?

Forum List

Back