Kasich commits political suicide

Wow. So now most republicans are 'communist/progressives'.

How fringe right do you have to be to perceive McCain as a communist? I mean, you're serious.

If your perspective is indicative of the GOP in general, you're fucked. As you're so far to the right that you can't even see the rest of us.

I'm where the Republican Party should have been for years. I said all along that its leaders were not Conservatives. They're all Big Government/Open-Borders morons.

How are they any different than Barack Hussein Obama? Where are the big policy differences? Bush/Obama? Same policies. It's time for Republicans to wake up and clean house.

In detail, tell us how you, as a pure conservative would revamp the United States Government, include:
  • Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • Which Executive Agencies would you eliminate
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • CJS and Mandatory Sentencing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Positiion on Wealth Inequality
  • College and University costs
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Eastern European Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

The People aren't asking for too much. They just wanna take home more of their paycheck, see a decrease in the massive Debt, and see their border finally secured. Those are things Conservatives should be able to address. Why haven't they?

The 'Freedom Caucus' isn't 'the people'. They're a fringe even among conservatives. And out of touch on most issues with the rest of Americans.

Although the post you responded to didn't mention the Freedom Caucus, they actually reflect the views of most Republicans and plenty of Democrats.

Go back and read the thread. Its been discussed. By myself and others, with polls.......comparing the views of the "Freedom Caucus' and those of the American public in general on a variety of issues.

I'm where the Republican Party should have been for years. I said all along that its leaders were not Conservatives. They're all Big Government/Open-Borders morons.

How are they any different than Barack Hussein Obama? Where are the big policy differences? Bush/Obama? Same policies. It's time for Republicans to wake up and clean house.

In detail, tell us how you, as a pure conservative would revamp the United States Government, include:
  • Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

The People aren't asking for too much. They just wanna take home more of their paycheck, see a decrease in the massive Debt, and see their border finally secured. Those are things Conservatives should be able to address. Why haven't they?

The 'Freedom Caucus' isn't 'the people'. They're a fringe even among conservatives. And out of touch on most issues with the rest of Americans.

The Tea Party Caucus changed its name to the Freedom Caucus, simply more evidence that its members are demagogues and charlatans. Dishonest, pitiful and out of touch with reality.

No, that's just evidence that leftwing turds and Republican RINOs have managed to demonize the term to the point where people don't want to be associated with it. However, all the same people still support the same agend, which means putting an end to your agenda.

So with left wingers, moderates, and 'RINOS' removed....how many folks do you think you have left?

Sounds like a typical whiny Communist/Progressive. What's happened to the 'Conservative Movement' is that frauds like Bush, Boehner, McCain, McConnell, and Kasich were allowed to hijack it. Is there any real difference between them and Barack Hussein Obama?

How fringe right do you have to be to perceive McCain as a communist? I mean, you're serious.

If your perspective is indicative of the GOP in general, you're fucked. As you're so far to the right that you can't even see the rest of us.

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.
  • Tax Policy - abolish the income tax
  • The Fed - abolish the fed
  • Which Executive Agencies would you eliminate - all of them.
  • The ACA - repeal it.
  • Foreign Policy - Mind our own business.
  • The UN - withdraw from it. Kick it out of New York.
  • Campaign Financing
  • CJS and Mandatory Sentencing - what the hell is CJS?
  • SSM Rights - no such thing.
  • LGBT Rights - they already have all the rights as every other American
  • Immigration - build the wall, deport all illegals, limit all immigration to zero except for marriages or adoptions.
  • Positiion on Wealth Inequality - it's none of the government's business.
  • College and University costs - abolish all public universities and all public funding of higher education.
  • Gun Violence - end welfare
  • Far East Policy - it's none of our business what other countries do.
  • Eastern European Policy - it's none of our business what other countries do.
  • Climate Change - it's a scam.

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

Although the post you responded to didn't mention the Freedom Caucus, they actually reflect the views of most Republicans and plenty of Democrats.

Go back and read the thread. Its been discussed. By myself and others, with polls.......comparing the views of the "Freedom Caucus' and those of the American public in general on a variety of issues.

So you think the American public supports increasing the debt and open borders?

You're hallucinating.

Sounds like a typical whiny Communist/Progressive. What's happened to the 'Conservative Movement' is that frauds like Bush, Boehner, McCain, McConnell, and Kasich were allowed to hijack it. Is there any real difference between them and Barack Hussein Obama?

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.
  • The ACA - repeal it.
  • Campaign Financing
  • Immigration - build the wall, deport all illegals, limit all immigration to zero except for marriages or adoptions.
  • College and University costs - abolish all public universities and all public funding of higher education.

And what would you replace the income tax with?

And you do realize that support for giving illegal immigrants a pathway to citizenship or legal residency is in the 70s, right?

That support for same sex marriage is at an all time high, in the high 50s to low 60s and leads opposition by about 23 points?

That most folks support a social safetynet. Including most republicans.

We can do down your list.....and you'll find that on most issues 'pure conservatives' are way, way out of touch with the majority of the American people.

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

You're hallucinating.

Americans don't support shutting down the government and do support a pathway to citizenship or legal residency for illegal immigration.

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.
  • The ACA - repeal it.
  • Campaign Financing

LOL, are you really so dumb that you really believe what you've posted any person grounded in reality finds thoughtful?

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

You're obsessed with irrelevance. Very few Americans even know what a 'Freedom Caucus' is. They have a few major concerns and expectations. I pointed em out earlier.

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

The Tea Party Caucus changed its name to the Freedom Caucus, simply more evidence that its members are demagogues and charlatans. Dishonest, pitiful and out of touch with reality.

What is it they're fighting for that you vehemently oppose?

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

What you're trying to tell us is that people don't want to take home more money, they want to see the debt increase by leaps and bounds, and they approve of illegal immigration and open borders. Only fruit loops support that agenda.

Talk about being "out of touch."

Yeah, the People aren't asking for much. They have a few serious concerns. It's too bad neither Party is addressing those concerns.

You're hallucinating.

Americans don't support shutting down the government and do support a pathway to citizenship or legal residency for illegal immigration.

They're not asking for much. Just a couple major concerns. The sad reality is, neither Party cares. The Peoples' real concerns aren't being addressed.

Kasich is just another run of the mill progressive statist. We don't need any more of them. We have too many already.

How could you not know this?

Kasich is a run of the mill corporate whore who does a good job of using "compassionate conservative" rhetoric

which would be good for a general campaign....

but Trump slapped him down good

Last edited:
Holy crap, so much for Kasich. I've been saying a Kasich/Rubio ticket would be the GOP's strongest, but that's history: Kasich lashes out: ‘What has happened to the conservative movement?’

I think this stuff makes him a Marxist/communist/socialist:

"I've about had it with these people," Kasich said at the rally in Westerville, Ohio. "We got one candidate that says we ought to abolish Medicaid and Medicare. You ever heard of anything so crazy as that? Telling our people in this country who are seniors, who are about to be seniors that we're going to abolish Medicaid and Medicare?"

Neurosurgeon Ben Carson has acknowledged that he would like to gut Medicare.

Kasich went on, saying, "We got one person saying we ought to have a 10 percent flat tax that will drive up the deficit in this country by trillions of dollars" and there's another challenger in the field "says we ought to take 10 or 11 people and pick them up — I don't know where we're going to go, their homes, their apartments — we're going to pick them up and scream at them to get out of our country. That's crazy. That is just crazy."

Donald Trump has expressed support for deporting immigrants living in the country illegally.

"We got people proposing healthcare reform that's going to leave, I believe, millions of people without adequate health insurance," Kasich says. "What has happened to our party? What has happened the conservative movement?"

Are you being sarcastic? Those comments and his reasonableness and rational approach is what will make him the most formidable opponent for the democrats. A Kasich-Rubio ticket is the best chance Republicans have to win the Whitehouse. The far right views of most of the rest of the field are not where most Americans are.
Laughable.

Yeah we need another statist progressive POTUS...like we need a hole in the head.

The media sure does fool millions of Americans with their BS...
Well, you're going to get one since the majority of voters are statist progressives.

"statist progressive" is a useless hyperbole

in some sense all those who claim to hold the constitution in high regard are "statists"

Last edited:

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

What you're trying to tell us is that people don't want to take home more money, they want to see the debt increase by leaps and bounds, and they approve of illegal immigration and open borders. Only fruit loops support that agenda.

Talk about being "out of touch."

Yeah, the People aren't asking for much. They have a few serious concerns. It's too bad neither Party is addressing those concerns.

Again, the 'Freedom Caucus' isn't the people'. Its a fringe of even republicans. With the views of the 'Freedom Caucus' out of touch with the majority of the electorate on most issues.

So your entire premise is based on a fallacy.

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

You're obsessed with irrelevance.

I don't consider the views of the majority of the American people to be 'irrelevance'.

\Very few Americans even know what a 'Freedom Caucus' is. They have a few major concerns and expectations. I pointed em out earlier.

Whether or not they know what the 'Freedom Caucus' is has no bearing on whether or not the Freedom Caucus views are in line with the majority of the public.Simply put, on most issues the majority of Americans don't share the views of the Freedom Caucus.

Making any argument that the Freedom Caucus is 'the people' mere meaningless babble and an obvious fallacy.

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

I don't consider the views of the majority of the American people to be 'irrelevance'.

\Very few Americans even know what a 'Freedom Caucus' is. They have a few major concerns and expectations. I pointed em out earlier.

Whether or not they know what the 'Freedom Caucus' is has no bearing on whether or not the Freedom Caucus views are in line with the majority of the public.Simply put, on most issues the majority of Americans don't share the views of the Freedom Caucus.

Making any argument that the Freedom Caucus is 'the people' mere meaningless babble and an obvious fallacy.

I don't care about the 'Freedom Caucus.' And i doubt most Americans care either. But that being said, what are they supporting that you so vehemently oppose? Just curious.

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

I don't care about the 'Freedom Caucus.' And i doubt most Americans care either. But that being said, what are they supporting that you so vehemently oppose? Just curious.
He opposes freedom and responsible government spending

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

• Tax Policy
  • The Fed
  • The ACA
  • Foreign Policy
  • The UN
  • Campaign Financing
  • SSM Rights
  • LGBT Rights
  • Immigration
  • Gun Violence
  • Far East Policy
  • Climate Change
For a start.

The 'Freedom Caucus' sums up the views of the self proclaimed 'real conservatives'. And demonstrate how far these 'real conservatives' are from the views of the American public. As on most issues, 'real conservatives' are on one side. And the majority of the American public is on the other.

Holy crap, so much for Kasich. I've been saying a Kasich/Rubio ticket would be the GOP's strongest, but that's history: Kasich lashes out: ‘What has happened to the conservative movement?’

I think this stuff makes him a Marxist/communist/socialist:

"I've about had it with these people," Kasich said at the rally in Westerville, Ohio. "We got one candidate that says we ought to abolish Medicaid and Medicare. You ever heard of anything so crazy as that? Telling our people in this country who are seniors, who are about to be seniors that we're going to abolish Medicaid and Medicare?"

Neurosurgeon Ben Carson has acknowledged that he would like to gut Medicare.

Kasich went on, saying, "We got one person saying we ought to have a 10 percent flat tax that will drive up the deficit in this country by trillions of dollars" and there's another challenger in the field "says we ought to take 10 or 11 people and pick them up — I don't know where we're going to go, their homes, their apartments — we're going to pick them up and scream at them to get out of our country. That's crazy. That is just crazy."

Donald Trump has expressed support for deporting immigrants living in the country illegally.

"We got people proposing healthcare reform that's going to leave, I believe, millions of people without adequate health insurance," Kasich says. "What has happened to our party? What has happened the conservative movement?"

Are you being sarcastic? Those comments and his reasonableness and rational approach is what will make him the most formidable opponent for the democrats. A Kasich-Rubio ticket is the best chance Republicans have to win the Whitehouse. The far right views of most of the rest of the field are not where most Americans are.
Laughable.

Yeah we need another statist progressive POTUS...like we need a hole in the head.

The media sure does fool millions of Americans with their BS...
Well, you're going to get one since the majority of voters are statist progressives.

"statist progressive" is a useless hyperbole

in some sense all those who claim to hold the constitution in high regard are "statists"
No. A statist belevies in big unlimited government... Just as does a progressive.

The 'Freedom Caucus' sums up the views of the self proclaimed 'real conservatives'. And demonstrate how far these 'real conservatives' are from the views of the American public. As on most issues, 'real conservatives' are on one side. And the majority of the American public is on the other.

Again, what are they supporting that gives you cause to hate them so much? I mean it really doesn't matter, but i'm just curious.

Forum List

Back