Kavanaugh hearings

0F04FD13-D6D1-432D-99CB-9882802F6DCD-662078.JPG

Of course he is qualified to serve on the court.

This dragging him through the mud is shameful and every Democrat in Congress should immediately resign and move to Uranus.

Obviously they lose lose all sense of dignity and self-respect. Check out the picture of some of the protesters who were doing all that autistic shrieking in the gallery this morning...

James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) | Twitter

DmRpZgUX0AM2hXE.jpg
Those Moon Bat idiots don't even know that "The Handmaid's Tale" is fiction. The Moon Bats live in a world of fantasy.

Ahhh ok. That's what they're supposed to be dressed up as. I thought they were supposed to be witches on the way to the dunking pond or Inquisitioners.

These Moon bats are so confused about everything that it is conceivable they have no idea of what the costume is all about.

Seriously, do leftists not know that there are other books in the world besides "Handmaid's Tale" and "Harry Potter"? Do they not shop Amazon?

I would suggest that if they like fiction to read Animal Farm.

In all honesty, I doubt most of them have read "Handmaid" and "Potter". Pretty sure they just watched the TV show or movie, respectively.[/QUOTE]

They have heard that the bad guys in The Haindmaid's Tale are evil and White and religious and that Peggy from "Mad Men" is getting screwed by them.

People are sick and tired of this crap.. Let the man talk . We all know the democrats are going to vote NO no matter what. If Trump would have picked anyone the democrats would have voted no. It has nothing to do with Kavanaugh but politics

Arent they witholding a ton of paperwork relating to his previous work ? That should set off alarm bells.

Oh, gosh. Really? Really? The guy has written hundreds of judicial opinions, all of which are on record. Anyone can get them on the Internet.

Not to mention the fact that every Senator who is pretending - badly - to care about those documents announced the instant after he was appointed that they were going to oppose him. So what do they need the documents for? Are they going to become MORE opposed to him than they already announced that they were? Do they expect to change their minds and decide they like him? Do they suddenly feel the need to have substantiation for attacking him, when they've never needed any more than "Racist, sexist, homophobe, we're really PASSIONATE about hating him, so that makes us right!"?
listen to Lindsey Graham. he was fking perfect in his statement.
She has gotten much better since McStain stopped being her ventriloquist.

Arent they witholding a ton of paperwork relating to his previous work ? That should set off alarm bells.
Pics of his secretary behind him flashing the white power sign.
I saw that. Was it really that or just a lucky camera angle ?
Oh, here we go. You can hear it now. It’s the outrage engine revving up. The woman’s name is Zina Gelman Bash. She’s also pictured with Kavanaugh in the featured photo above. She’s wearing the black dress. She’s supposedly throwing an A-Okay sign, which seen as a white power sign among whacko lefty circles. Just so we’re clear. That’s fake news. The anti-Defamation League said the sign is not one that espouses or promotes white power. Also, she’s a White House lawyer, her mother is Mexican-American, and her grandparents barely escaped the Nazi death camps. This is what happens when you’re liberal, stupid, and go off half-cocked on social media. You end up getting smashed in the face with the rake you just stepped on.
"

No, That Woman Behind Kavanaugh Was Not Doing A White Power Hand Signal And She's Not A Racist

I personally treasure the notion that they're bashing themselves in the nuts with that rake.

Of course he is qualified to serve on the court.

This dragging him through the mud is shameful and every Democrat in Congress should immediately resign and move to Uranus.
that's far too good a place for their sorry asses. get it?

Demonstrators break rhe boring hearing an add some entertainment. All bullcrap anyhow. How many folks actually watch a hearing on television?

Those Moon Bat idiots don't even know that "The Handmaid's Tale" is fiction. The Moon Bats live in a world of fantasy.

Ahhh ok. That's what they're supposed to be dressed up as. I thought they were supposed to be witches on the way to the dunking pond or Inquisitioners.

These Moon bats are so confused about everything that it is conceivable they have no idea of what the costume is all about.

Seriously, do leftists not know that there are other books in the world besides "Handmaid's Tale" and "Harry Potter"? Do they not shop Amazon?

In all honesty, I doubt most of them have read "Handmaid" and "Potter". Pretty sure they just watched the TV show or movie, respectively.

They have heard that the bad guys in The Haindmaid's Tale are evil and White and religious and that Peggy from "Mad Men" is getting screwed by them.[/QUOTE]

Plus, there are costumes, so bonus for the extra cosplay time!

In all honesty, I doubt most of them have read "Handmaid" and "Potter". Pretty sure they just watched the TV show or movie, respectively.

They have heard that the bad guys in The Haindmaid's Tale are evil and White and religious and that Peggy from "Mad Men" is getting screwed by them.

Plus, there are costumes, so bonus for the extra cosplay time![/QUOTE]
when actors act, they do it costume.

Demonstrators break rhe boring hearing an add some entertainment. All bullcrap anyhow. How many folks actually watch a hearing on television?

Well just think, if it were not for meaningless mind numbingly boring hearings, what would they do with themselves all day?

Plus, there are costumes, so bonus for the extra cosplay time!
when actors act, they do it costume.[/QUOTE]

And when perverts kink, they do that in costume, too. As fixated on "Handmaid" as leftists are, I'm really starting to think it's secretly their erotica.

Well just think, if it were not for meaningless mind numbingly boring hearings, what would they do with themselves all day?
Doubtful any of them are harvesting fall crops.

The Democrats coordinate this type of crap. They rent a mob of baboons to go hoot and holler to disrupt the proceedings.

Ever notice that it's ALWAYS Democrats that do this. You never see Republicans putting on these childish 'acting out' demonstrations of stupidity.

Doubtful any of them are harvesting fall crops.

They don't know how. Besides, that is manual labor, something they are unfamiliar with. They would be dead in 1/2 a day.

Day 1 Of Trump Presidency: Chuck Schumer:
'Democrats are 100% committed to obstruction against anything the GOP / President does'.

So, why is it a surprise to anyone that Schumer - who has already praised Kavanaugh - is the orchestrator and puppet master behind the choreographed interruptions, protests, personal attacks, theatrical BS monologues...the embarrassing, un-civil, pathetic display going on now.

After Trump beat Hillary something snapped in Liberals' souls...in their minds. The 'Charade' was dropped. Democrats stopped giving a rat's ass about presenting the image of being tolerant, honest, 'servants of the people'....what you now see is what they have always been and what they are. They are no longer trying to hide it.

Forum List

Back