Kayleigh McEnany fires back at CNN segment calling her a 'liar'

i'm gonna side with the blonde bombshell over tapper

She’s a compulsive liar and an embarrassment. Who cares what she says?

When she proclaims in her first press conference.....I will never lie to you

You know what you are in for

That's right. We hear the truth when rhis young and highly honest young woman speaks. Truth is her determined strength.

You, on the other hand get paid to make President Trump or a member of his staff appear the way Dumbass Nancy wants her to appear like a liar to resurrect the Pelosi saggingly irrational narrative of basement Biden good, Trump bad.

Last edited:

She has been a liar for rumpy ever since she started.

Your Biden wants to raise taxes on Republicans. :puke3:

What he doesn't want you to know is that to accommodate an immediate 40 trillion dollar expense so AOC can save the planet with finding the failed global warming fable presented as the Gore's fix is just another extortion of the American taxpayer. Europe banned Gore from spreading the lie to continental children 20 years ago after the European scientists discovered that Gore hid years and years of evidence that disproved that global warming was not true, but was a total hoax. But not to worry because there are a lot of people who do not know how scientists deal with charlatans looking to get rich off ignorance. I bless the good scientists of Europe who refused to pay for that democrat get rich quick schema.

And that a beautiful blonde woman is a liar because she works for Donald Trump produces no belief from those who prize truth in the terms of reality.

Last edited:

We all know the truth hurts, especially for Trump cult members and associates.

The goodness of God is in the truth. Ms. Kayleigh spent her life telling the truth so clearly it obviates the obscure, it unveils the viper, it gladdens the good, and it rectifies the wrong. :whipg:
Plz peddle your prosperless propaganda someplace else. Thx

Last edited:

Forum List

Back