Keeping guns from criminals - liberals, what is your plan?

Gee, now you are willing to silence the Free Press but not to give an inch on gun control.

I didn't say they should be forced to, but they should do so out of a desire to keep it from happening again...and if they don't....it is a first amendment protection....

What is it with you and the NRA...they helped get the background checks we have now and are in favor of mental health additions.......

Bull, the NRA is a terrorist organization; they promote gun ownership and collude with gun manufacturers and makers of gun accouterments. They spread fear among the biddable, like you, to join and pay dues and to donate to the NRA whenever a gun or ammo is purchased.

See and read between the lines this link:

Do Assault Weapons Sales Pay NRA Salaries

and the links to The NRA Foundation and the NRA Institute of Legislative Action

You know....I thought you might be a rational person....this last post shows otherwise....

Hmmm...exactly how is the NRA different from any other civil rights organization....?

Gee, now you are willing to silence the Free Press but not to give an inch on gun control.

I didn't say they should be forced to, but they should do so out of a desire to keep it from happening again...and if they don't....it is a first amendment protection....

What is it with you and the NRA...they helped get the background checks we have now and are in favor of mental health additions.......

Bull, the NRA is a terrorist organization; they promote gun ownership and collude with gun manufacturers and makers of gun accouterments. They spread fear among the biddable, like you, to join and pay dues and to donate to the NRA whenever a gun or ammo is purchased.

gun ownership.....like the guns that save lives 1.6 million times a year...?

You know....I thought you might be a rational person....this last post shows otherwise....
Why would you think that? Have you not seen his posts? He starts off stating a relatively coherent point. But when called on it he simply calls you names and declares that Republicans are idiots. Theres no arguing with a galoot like that.

It does, how?

Why would you think that? Have you not seen his posts? He starts off stating a relatively coherent point. But when called on it he simply calls you names and declares that Republicans are idiots. Theres no arguing with a galoot like that.

Rabbit, I only call a few of the people on the right, usually on the far far right, names. People like you, assholes who post idiot-grams, personal attacks and never seem capable of honesty. And do take it personally, you're a class A jerk.

Now, tell me, who is punished more, a person required to obtain a license to own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun, or a parent who sends his 6 yo to school where the child is slaughtered by gunfire?

Who is responsible for the death of the child you twit....the person who owns a gun...and never uses it to kill or break the law, or the person who murders his mother, steals a gun and kills the child.....

You want to license someone who didn't do anything wrong.....what sort of dumb ass reasoning is that...you twit....

you are obviously unable to understand that making people who don't break the law get a license to own a weapon they won't abuse will do nothing to stop someone who will break all the rules of civilized behavior And murder children.....

You are clueless...and the people you solid vote for need to be kept out of power.....

Who is responsible for the death of the child you twit....the person who owns a gun...and never uses it to kill or break the law, or the person who murders his mother, steals a gun and kills the child.....

You want to license someone who didn't do anything wrong.....what sort of dumb ass reasoning is that...you twit....

That wasn't the question, your inability to comprehend the written word is sad. Too often you distort the words of others to support your agenda, you're either disabled or dishonest - I suspect both.

Now, tell me, who is punished more, a person required to obtain a license to own, possess or have in their custody and control a gun, or a parent who sends his 6 yo to school where the child is slaughtered by gunfire?

Rabbit, I only call a few of the people on the right, usually on the far far right, names. People like you, assholes who post idiot-grams, personal attacks and never seem capable of honesty. And do take it personally, you're a class A jerk.

The answer is obvious. The person needing a permit. He is punished because he legitimately desires to exercise a right but has to jump through meaningless hoops.
The parent is not punished. The parent is merely a victim.
Now, again, what forms of gun control would prevent school shootings and the like? You dodge this question because you have no answer.

they have no bearing on each other....you moron.

Oh they do, they absolutely do. But thank you for the evidence, you are both dishonest and dumb. How very sad to be you.
Damn, did I just prove my point about you or what?

I guess since you are a callous conservative asshole, losing a child to an ideology is fine, as long as it doesn't impact you. Really now, calling you an asshole and a callous conservative is necessary but not really sufficient, you're evil, hateful and lack humanity; your are a disgusting.

Asking the same question over and over can be a logical fallacy, something the right wing seems particularly adept at - maybe the only thing. For those who need some explanation why this particular form or rhetoric is used by Rabbi and others members of the Crazy Right Wing, look up "Complex Question" or "Loaded Question". In addition to being annoying, asking the same thing over and over is quite childish.

they have no bearing on each other....you moron.

Oh they do, they absolutely do. But thank you for the evidence, you are both dishonest and dumb. How very sad to be you.
Damn, did I just prove my point about you or what?

I guess since you are a callous conservative asshole, losing a child to an ideology is fine, as long as it doesn't impact you. Really now, calling you an asshole and a callous conservative is necessary but not really sufficient, you're evil, hateful and lack humanity; your are a disgusting.
Wow, are you acting to type or what? I predicted these would be your posts: deflective, insulting, content free. And you are proving me right every time.
You are a clueless moron. No wonder you live in SF. Your posts are absurd. The kind of thing 14 years old giggle over.

Asking the same question over and over can be a logical fallacy, something the right wing seems particularly adept at - maybe the only thing. For those who need some explanation why this particular form or rhetoric is used by Rabbi and others members of the Crazy Right Wing, look up "Complex Question" or "Loaded Question". In addition to being annoying, asking the same thing over and over is quite childish.
We ask the same question because you refuse to answer it.
What "common sense" gun control laws do you think would eliminate or cut down on gun related crime?

Thanks for sharing Rabbit, now look up the form of questions I posted for evidence you are what you accuse me of being; then read all of my responses. IM(not so)HO your lack of substance and inability to defend your ideology (Crazy Right Winger) has many explanations, not the least of which is you're poorly educated and have a callous disregard for anyone and any idea which threatens your ego. You may not be dull normal, but there is no evidence to suggest that is not true.

Thanks for sharing Rabbit, now look up the form of questions I posted for evidence you are what you accuse me of being; then read all of my responses. IM(not so)HO your lack of substance and inability to defend your ideology (Crazy Right Winger) has many explanations, not the least of which is you're poorly educated and have a callous disregard for anyone and any idea which threatens your ego. You may not be dull normal, but there is no evidence to suggest that is not true.
That still doesnt answer the question of what gun laws do you support that will reduce or eliminate gun violence.

It should strike everyone that follows the argumentative style of the right wingers. When the politics or legal system from another country fits so conveniently into their argument they use it. However, if it doesn't their quick and only response is to those that have another point of view........."move if you don't like it here."
Funny.

What is obvious is the right winger and tea party crowd want it to be status quo.
Posing this question shows you have no answer to the problem.
First, an intelligent thought would be recognizing there is a problem.

Yeah, there is a problem....with criminals....arrest them and keep them locked up.....that is one thing the Japanese do to lower their gun violence......in conjunction with being a police state....they lock up gun offenders....for so long that organized criminals won't carry guns.....the chance of a long sentence is too much....because in Japan, they will be convicted...unlike here....
What is obvious is the right winger and tea party crowd want it to be status quo.
Posing this question shows you have no answer to the problem.
First, an intelligent thought would be recognizing there is a problem.

Yeah, there is a problem....with criminals....arrest them and keep them locked up.....that is one thing the Japanese do to lower their gun violence......in conjunction with being a police state....they lock up gun offenders....for so long that organized criminals won't carry guns.....the chance of a long sentence is too much....because in Japan, they will be convicted...unlike here....

Forum List

Back