Kentucky Gubernatorial win is big win for Kim Davis

We should ALL "thank" the likes of a Kim Davis.....She has helped EXPOSE the true mindset of religious zealots who have NO business running and being elected to a government position that places religion above the Constitution.......otherwise, my dear right wingers, you're no better than the crazed Mullahs.
People put their personal beliefs above the constitution all the time. Like Lincoln, Obama etc do you smear them too?

No surprise the butt fuck brigade doesn't or can't comprehend why this is a good win for Kim and religious rights in Kentucky. Oh well sit back and watch girls.

No surprise the butt fuck brigade doesn't or can't comprehend why this is a good win for Kim and religious rights in Kentucky. Oh well sit back and watch girls.
Religious rights? Trashing your oath as a GOVERNMENT employee is a right? WTF?
AGAIN, THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT HAVE RIGHTS

So instead of a clerk going to jail, we'll have a governor? I guess, whatever it takes to get the point across that civil rights of all kinds are important, just as those clerks have the right to leave a job, if it offends their religious principles.
YAWN!
Do you think governors are immune?!?! Forgotten about Rod Blagojevich?

Rod Blagojevich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Scared now! Lol...Like I just said not my problem you idiots don't or can't comprehend why this is a good thing for Kim or the religious rights of people in Kentucky.

We should ALL "thank" the likes of a Kim Davis.....She has helped EXPOSE the true mindset of religious zealots who have NO business running and being elected to a government position that places religion above the Constitution.......otherwise, my dear right wingers, you're no better than the crazed Mullahs.
People put their personal beliefs above the constitution all the time. Like Lincoln, Obama etc do you smear them too?
Not another faux constitutional expert.

LMAO You have already proven you know NOTHING. "truth is subjective" :rofl:

So instead of a clerk going to jail, we'll have a governor? I guess, whatever it takes to get the point across that civil rights of all kinds are important, just as those clerks have the right to leave a job, if it offends their religious principles.
YAWN!

Scared now! Lol...Like I just said not my problem you idiots don't or can't comprehend why this is a good thing for Kim or the religious rights of people in Kentucky.
The scared poster here is you .

Only because it is , not my problem if choose to remain ignorant.

Religious rights? Trashing your oath as a GOVERNMENT employee is a right? WTF?
AGAIN, THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT HAVE RIGHTS
YAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Thank you for showing your lack of integrity. Lincoln was bad but Kim davis is OK. Pathetic

YAWN!

The scared poster here is you .
What I got to be scared of? I don't even live in Kentucky.

:lol: you pathetic shill

What I got to be scared of? I don't even live in Kentucky.
You're scared of what's coming to your neighborhood.

projectq-pride-parade-83.jpg

My dear fellow poster, comparing Davis to Lincoln is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?
Beside, for most right wingers, their knowledge of the Constitution stops after the second amendment of the Bill of Rights.

My dear fellow poster, comparing Davis to Lincoln is a bit of a stretch, don't you think?
Beside, for most right wingers, their knowledge of the Constitution stops after the second amendment of the Bill of Rights.
So you are no better than the OP? As long as you agree, people can do whatever in the fuck they want?
Besides what? You think im a "right winger"? lol if so, and I have no constitutional intelligence, wanna go to the bull ring and find out?

:lol: you pathetic shill
Is truth subjective or objective?
OBJECTIVE TRUTH: To say that a statement is “objectively true” means that it is true for people of all cultures, times, etc., even if they do not know it or recognize it to be true.

Examples:

“People need water and air to live.”
“Water freezes once it is chilled to a certain temperature.”

SUBJECTIVE TRUTH: To say that something is “subjectively true” means that it is true for the person(s) making the judgment, even though it may not be true for others.

Examples:

“It is freezing cold in here!” (Others might be sweating!)
“I am so happy!”

Is truth subjective or objective?
OBJECTIVE TRUTH: To say that a statement is “objectively true” means that it is true for people of all cultures, times, etc., even if they do not know it or recognize it to be true.

Almost the same argument made in Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics

Forum List

Back