Kentucky Gubernatorial win is big win for Kim Davis

No surprise the butt fuck brigade doesn't or can't comprehend why this is a good win for Kim and religious rights in Kentucky. Oh well sit back and watch girls.
Religious rights? Trashing your oath as a GOVERNMENT employee is a right? WTF?
AGAIN, THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT HAVE RIGHTS
Kim Davis didn't take an oath to marry faggots, nor did she swear to commit sacrilege for the job. She took an oath to serve the majority of her community, which she did.
Her oath meant defending the Constitution. She failed to do that, and her job.
...so she didn't swear to defend the constitution, as was dishonestly stated. Thank you, I know this, that was my point.

That you people are liars, that is.
Damn girl. Chill the fuck out.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States
and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of Trustee of the ____________________ Public Library according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God.

Signed

Doesn't defending the Constitution include defending the right of free exercise of her religion? That's in the Constitution, too.

Link the oath to its source, please. Not to another thread, where it also isn't sourced.

From the Kentucky Constitution, Section 228:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of .... according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."

Section_228

Last time I looked, free exercise of religion is in the Constitution. I guess she can't defend that on her own behalf.

Link the oath to its source, please. Not to another thread, where it also isn't sourced.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of .... according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God."

Section_228

Last time I looked, free exercise of religion is in the Constitution. I guess she can't defend that on her own behalf.
Yes it is. So if that idiot's religious beliefs conflicted with her oath of office she should have resigned rather than violate both her oath before God and, in doing so, her alleged religious beliefs in keeping her faith! Hypocrisy is her true faith!

Section_228

Yes it is. So if that idiot's religious beliefs conflicted with her oath of office she should have resigned rather than violate both her oath before God and, in doing so, her alleged religious beliefs in keeping her faith! Hypocrisy is her true faith!

Hating of religion, or should I say the Christian religion, is your faith.

Do you support the Muslim delivery boys getting their court settlement because they refused to do their job based on religious beliefs and were fired for it? Should they have resigned?

Section_228

Nonsense. Where in the constitution does it say that she, specifically, must issue fags their marriage licenses? IT DOESN'T. She didn't prevent them getting married, she just refused to do it herself. Issuing marriage licenses is a fraction of a court clerks job, and her primary duty is to her constituents.

Religious rights? Trashing your oath as a GOVERNMENT employee is a right? WTF?
AGAIN, THE GOVERNMENT DOESNT HAVE RIGHTS
Kim Davis didn't take an oath to marry faggots, nor did she swear to commit sacrilege for the job. She took an oath to serve the majority of her community, which she did.
...so she didn't swear to defend the constitution, as was dishonestly stated. Thank you, I know this, that was my point.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that I will support the Constitution of the United States
and the Constitution of this Commonwealth, and be faithful and true to the Commonwealth of Kentucky so long as I continue a citizen thereof, and that I will faithfully execute, to the best of my ability, the office of Trustee of the ____________________ Public Library according to law; and I do further solemnly swear (or affirm) that since the adoption of the present Constitution, I, being a citizen of this State, have not fought a duel with deadly weapons within this State nor out of it, nor have I sent or accepted a challenge to fight a duel with deadly weapons, nor have I acted as second in carrying a challenge, nor aided or assisted any person thus offending, so help me God.

Signed

Doesn't defending the Constitution include defending the right of free exercise of her religion? That's in the Constitution, too.
Not for the government. The government doesn't have rights. If you click on my thread link on the previous page, it explains it.

Signed

Not for the government. The government doesn't have rights. If you click on my thread link on the previous page, it explains it.

She's an individual and she has rights. That she exercises them in a manner you disagree with is your problem.

Signed

She's an individual and she has rights. That she exercises them in a manner you disagree with is your problem.
She is NOT an individual when she works for the government. ESPECIALLY a judicial branch member. What if a ana baptist got a job at the county clerks office and refused to issue car registrations because it was against her faith?

Signed

She is NOT an individual when she works for the government. ESPECIALLY a judicial branch member. What if a ana baptist got a job at the county clerks office and refused to issue car registrations because it was against her faith?

She is whether you agree or not.

What if a Muslim took a job in a place that delivered alcohol, refused to do their job, and was fired? That's right. They get money.

Signed

What if a Muslim took a job in a place that delivered alcohol, refused to do their job, and was fired? That's right. They get money.

So you are saying a judge is a citizen? Or congressmen? Or the President? REALLY?
AGAIN, she is a member of the Judicial Branch. The government is made up of people. I mean, if you just tried to THINK this would all make sense.
I bet you don't appreciate Obama breaking his oath, do ya?

So you are saying a judge is a citizen? Or congressmen? Or the President? REALLY?
AGAIN, she is a member of the Judicial Branch. The government is made up of people. I mean, if you just tried to THINK this would all make sense.

Seems you're saying they aren't when they hold office. If they aren't a citizen, as you claim, do they no longer get to vote while in office?

Section_228

Nonsense. Where in the constitution does it say that she, specifically, must issue fags their marriage licenses? IT DOESN'T. She didn't prevent them getting married, she just refused to do it herself. Issuing marriage licenses is a fraction of a court clerks job, and her primary duty is to her constituents.
That is too damn stupid a question to even bother with if you can't fathom the intent of the oath she took before entering office. Hell it doesn't say she can't have sex on her office desk with the blinds up during working hours either!

OH someone give me an icepick to remove that image from my mind's eye!!!!

Section_228

Do you support the Muslim delivery boys getting their court settlement because they refused to do their job based on religious beliefs and were fired for it? Should they have resigned?
I don't agree with the court's decision in the case of the muslim truck drivers....but it has been explained that it went that way because the business could have easily accommodated them by having them drive non-alcohol delivery routes. Ok.

Section_228

Yup, you're an idiot to jump to those irrational conclusions.

Section_228

Yup, you're an idiot to jump to those irrational conclusions.

Where's the jump?

Seems you're saying they aren't when they hold office. If they aren't a citizen, as you claim, do they no longer get to vote while in office?
I told you to click on my link. If you want to remain ignorant, that is fine.
I am done telling you this over and over and on different sites. You are stubborn as hell. Not even truth can sway you. "the government was included in our BoR deeerrrrr"

I am done telling you this over and over and on different sites. You are stubborn as hell. Not even truth can sway you. "the government was included in our BoR deeerrrrr"

A biased link that you like because you agree with it?

You don't tel me shit son. Got it. If not, get it you arrogant piece of shit.

A biased link? It was filled with SC rulings. Not some ignorant, biased old fucks interpretation of the Constitution. An interpretation that isn't even fuckin consistent, I might add.
For you to think the government has citizens rights is laughable. And you call yourself a conservative LMAO

A biased link? It was filled with SC rulings. Not some ignorant, biased old fucks interpretation of the Constitution. An interpretation that isn't even fuckin consistent, I might add.
For you to think the government has citizens rights is laughable. And you call yourself a conservative LMAO

An individual has citizen's rights whether they work for a government or not. They don't cease becoming one or being able to act as one because they work for the government. Got it.

Forum List

Back