Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41

^Big Oil has a way of brainwashing poor people into thinking gas will get lower if they just get their way. Just like Corporations have a way of convincing poor people they will get paid more if they just allow Corporations to get paid more.

Today, the Oil Corporations and ALL Corporations have record high profits while the American people have record low wages. But this can't happen unless the rich convince the "low educated" poor to fight for their own poverty.

America has had enough of large Corporations using scare tactics to gain more profits.

Incorrect since they are the ones that buy and pay for these politicians regardless of party..

Heavy Hitters Top All-Time Donors 1989-2014 OpenSecrets

The irony of you solidifying my point..........

The irony of proving my comments by proving yours incorrect!

If you are correct then show where the "Left" said we can't make a refinery closer to the oil source........that's the point.

I'm sure you can make 101 posts about the Left wanting alternative energy, because to not make them would be ignorance.

But let's see one that attacks the issue at hand. You stated the Left wouldn't allow oil refineries near Canada and that's why it has to go all the way through the nation to Texas.............basic ignorance......

It's topic time. Go ahead. Show your links.

The laws on the books tells my story for me, but if you want to ignore them that is your choice.

Yes the far left does not want the use of OIL/fossil fuels at all.

However again ignoring that fact just puts you in the same category as them..

^Big Oil has a way of brainwashing poor people into thinking gas will get lower if they just get their way. Just like Corporations have a way of convincing poor people they will get paid more if they just allow Corporations to get paid more.

Today, the Oil Corporations and ALL Corporations have record high profits while the American people have record low wages. But this can't happen unless the rich convince the "low educated" poor to fight for their own poverty.

When did the far left become a corporation?

Which would be less expensive to the tax payer?

A refinery where the oil comes from or a pipeline that drives through America, it's nature, it's water sources, it's private property to make it's way to a refinery in idiot Texas?

No need for a pipeline if you aren't invested in it. Just make a refinery where the oil comes from.

Well since the far left set things up this way you will have to convince them to allow the building of more refineries.

You get to work on convincing the far left to allow this to happen by changing existing laws..

Report back when you have accomplished this..

I'm sure you can make a post/link/some information of the Left turning down refineries and you aren't just being stupid here. I'll love to read it if you have that information........Since your name is Kosh and your posts in the past
So you think I have to convince the Left of more refineries........not convince the Right of Common Sense.

As it turns out, I'm not party person. You are stupid if you are stupid, no matter the party. Thanks for playing.

Not saying you were just telling you who you had to get behind the actions..

However since you refuse to acknowledge the real problem on who is behind this (the far left and their neo-Nazi environmentalists) then I have to call into question your comments..

So you are digging deeper. I'm sure you must have a link to "Environmentalists" that used government to stop the building of a refinery near Canada................Otherwise, you are just a puppet.

Well I am sure you have the information to prove the far left (and their environmental Nazi groups) will support refineries to be built anywhere including near Canada

I am all for building the refineries closer to the source. I know of one in Wyoming that opened, but if you see how long it took to get that through and what it took you will understand my comments..

Ground was broken in N. Dakota..

However the far left had very little to do with wanting them built, thus upholding my comments on who you really have to convince..

"Well I am sure you have the information to prove the far left (and their environmental Nazi groups) will support refineries to be built anywhere including near Canada"

Your post shows your ignorance of the topic and politics in general. I have no need to prove my stance because no one ever tried to make a refinery near Canada. Only small brains like you jumped to the conclusion that the only place we can refine oil is in Texas. And you are not alone.

You do understand the makers of the Pipeline invested large amounts of money to politicians who fight for a pipe over American property. If the pipeline went over your "down home" house, would you want to give it up? They are going to seize property to run it and it will run over America's biggest water source just years after showing they can corrupt an entire GULF of water.

It's time you grew a brain and stopped fighting for the profits of others and started fighting for your own well being.

So did warren buffet that owns many of the trains to keep the pipeline from being built..

And I as I stated already (which you conveniently ignored) I am all for building refineries closer to the source.

However the bulk of the pipeline has already been built, now they just talking about completing the project..

However if you look at the history you will understand why those refineries are the cost..

And once again shows and proves my comments from earlier..

Have you convinced the far left to let it happen yet?

I'm sad for your little brain. You think Warren Buffet alone stopped the manufacturing of a refinery near Canada? Do you know how many places are more near Canada than Texas kid?

America has had enough of large Corporations using scare tactics to gain more profits.

Incorrect since they are the ones that buy and pay for these politicians regardless of party..

If you are correct then show where the "Left" said we can't make a refinery closer to the oil source........that's the point.

I'm sure you can make 101 posts about the Left wanting alternative energy, because to not make them would be ignorance.

But let's see one that attacks the issue at hand. You stated the Left wouldn't allow oil refineries near Canada and that's why it has to go all the way through the nation to Texas.............basic ignorance......

The laws on the books tells my story for me, but if you want to ignore them that is your choice.

I agree, the Left wants to use alternative methods of energy that cost less and we don't have to go to war to obtain. Even Un-Obtanium (Avatar reference).

This discussion isn't about that, it's about why we can't build a refinery near the oil source! And you have no argument! Your only argument is that people who believe in less expensive energies are fighting this pipeline. I'll let you win on this, and thank you.

Well since the far left set things up this way you will have to convince them to allow the building of more refineries.

You get to work on convincing the far left to allow this to happen by changing existing laws..

Report back when you have accomplished this..

I'm sure you can make a post/link/some information of the Left turning down refineries and you aren't just being stupid here. I'll love to read it if you have that information........Since your name is Kosh and your posts in the past
Not saying you were just telling you who you had to get behind the actions..

However since you refuse to acknowledge the real problem on who is behind this (the far left and their neo-Nazi environmentalists) then I have to call into question your comments..

So you are digging deeper. I'm sure you must have a link to "Environmentalists" that used government to stop the building of a refinery near Canada................Otherwise, you are just a puppet.

Well I am sure you have the information to prove the far left (and their environmental Nazi groups) will support refineries to be built anywhere including near Canada

I am all for building the refineries closer to the source. I know of one in Wyoming that opened, but if you see how long it took to get that through and what it took you will understand my comments..

However the far left had very little to do with wanting them built, thus upholding my comments on who you really have to convince..

"Well I am sure you have the information to prove the far left (and their environmental Nazi groups) will support refineries to be built anywhere including near Canada"

Your post shows your ignorance of the topic and politics in general. I have no need to prove my stance because no one ever tried to make a refinery near Canada. Only small brains like you jumped to the conclusion that the only place we can refine oil is in Texas. And you are not alone.

You do understand the makers of the Pipeline invested large amounts of money to politicians who fight for a pipe over American property. If the pipeline went over your "down home" house, would you want to give it up? They are going to seize property to run it and it will run over America's biggest water source just years after showing they can corrupt an entire GULF of water.

It's time you grew a brain and stopped fighting for the profits of others and started fighting for your own well being.

So did warren buffet that owns many of the trains to keep the pipeline from being built..

And I as I stated already (which you conveniently ignored) I am all for building refineries closer to the source.

However the bulk of the pipeline has already been built, now they just talking about completing the project..

However if you look at the history you will understand why those refineries are the cost..

I'm sad for your little brain. You think Warren Buffet alone stopped the manufacturing of a refinery near Canada? Do you know how many places are more near Canada than Texas kid?

I agree, the Left wants to use alternative methods of energy that cost less and we don't have to go to war to obtain. Even Un-Obtanium (Avatar reference).

This discussion isn't about that, it's about why we can't build a refinery near the oil source! And you have no argument! Your only argument is that people who believe in less expensive energies are fighting this pipeline. I'll let you win on this, and thank you.

Once again proving that my earlier comments were correct..

The far left who pushed for laws to limited and try and stop the building of new refineries was dead give away, which took hold during the Carter administration..

Have you debated my simple question yet?

This is an advanced issue. If you can't answer a single simple question then you don't belong on this topic.

Democrats are suppose to be the party for the people

1000s of jobs they just voted down.

In 90 days, Keystone will pass the Senate ... gloat while you can.

It will still be 59-41.....:rolleyes-41:

But it'll only need 51 to pass then. ;)

Wow are you people obtuse.

It will need 60 votes. The democrats will filibuster it and it won't go anywhere no matter who controls the senate. republicans won't have 60 seats to break the democratic filibuster.

The same thing that happened today will happen the next time the republicans try to violate the constitution and take the decision out of the State Department and Obama's hands. The constitution says that it's not the congress that approves international projects and permits. The constitution says it's the State Department and the President who approves such things.

Yet here you republicans are. Condemning democrats for upholding the constitution. None of you people respect that document beyond the second amendment.

Remember how Sen. Reid changed the rules because the people elected the people that put him in charge of the rules?

The precedent has been set. Now McConnell gets to change the rules.

In 90 days, Keystone will pass the Senate ... gloat while you can.

It will still be 59-41.....:rolleyes-41:

But it'll only need 51 to pass then. ;)

Wow are you people obtuse.

It will need 60 votes. The democrats will filibuster it and it won't go anywhere no matter who controls the senate. republicans won't have 60 seats to break the democratic filibuster.

The same thing that happened today will happen the next time the republicans try to violate the constitution and take the decision out of the State Department and Obama's hands. The constitution says that it's not the congress that approves international projects and permits. The constitution says it's the State Department and the President who approves such things.

Yet here you republicans are. Condemning democrats for upholding the constitution. None of you people respect that document beyond the second amendment.

Remember how Sen. Reid changed the rules because the people elected the people that put him in charge of the rules?

The precedent has been set. Now McConnell gets to change the rules.

I Hope he does it soon. Then we'll see the left cheering how jobs for the people in the country was, voted down. More like heads will be exploding. can't wait

These people protesting the pipe line won't have a problem then when a train carrying a load of oil derails in a town full of people and kills a few 100. Hey as long as it's not coming through a pipe on the ground.

Gruber was right, too many stupid people in this country. it's a waste of time arguing with idiots

Democrats gave cover to obama so he didn't have to go on record to veto the Bill. Next January he won't have cover. Bills will pass with 51 votes.

You are a duped Repubtard!

Obama is not running for any office therefore he needs no cover for any action he takes. US Oil production declined over the past 40 years because of Republicans. Obama is the first president to increase US oil production in over 40 years.

Keystone phase 1, 2 & 3 were built under Obama's administration. Obama is an all of the above pro US energy president. Obama did not issue a veto threat when the House passed its own pro-Keystone legislation. The White House currently has no plans to roll out a veto threat for the Senate's pro-pipeline legislation.

More jobs are created every month under Obama than all the Keystone pipeline & US oil production boom created.
Pardon me but I don't trust liberals version of history.

That is wise.

[

You are a duped Repubtard!

Obama is not running for any office therefore he needs no cover for any action he takes. US Oil production declined over the past 40 years because of Republicans. Obama is the first president to increase US oil production in over 40 years.

Keystone phase 1, 2 & 3 were built under Obama's administration. Obama is an all of the above pro US energy president. Obama did not issue a veto threat when the House passed its own pro-Keystone legislation. The White House currently has no plans to roll out a veto threat for the Senate's pro-pipeline legislation.

More jobs are created every month under Obama than all the Keystone pipeline & US oil production boom created.
[/QUOTE]

that must be why the people just voted them out of the house and then the Senate. because those Democrats and that wonderful leader was doing such of hell of job. talk about dupes

Forum List

Back