Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41

OK let's get real. Keystone is a fucking moving company for oil. They don't drill for the oil. They don't refine the oil. They have no say where the crude freaking goes people.

They ship the damn shit thru their pipelines. Get it?

Yes, let's get real. First of all, Keystone is not a company, it's a pipeline. The company is TransCanada which engages in oil and natural gas storage, as well as power generation. As to whether TransCanada has any "say" where the oil goes, who gives a fuck? TransCanada doesn't want to build this for shits and giggles, you know. Somebody wants to send the oil down to the Gulf, and the Keystone XL is the way they would go about doing it. And that brings us right back to the very place where your idiotic tirade began. Get it?

So, got anymore stupid shit you want to say?

I'm waiting on that link?

You STILL don't read! :lol: Let's set the record clear, now....

I posted a link and a quote. You quoted it, but did not read it.
I posted it a second time. You didn't read the link and thus failed to understand the quote.
I've posted a link back to my first post. And now you still can't seem to find your want out of a brown paper bag.

:lol:

Sir, it's simple, post the link in your VERY next post in response to me, which shows that you originally posted a link to that site and identified it as a study from cornell.

If you do, I'm MORE than willing to admit my error, and move on. If you don't well we shall see if you have equal integrity.

I'm not digging through 16 pages to find a link that may or may not be there, if you wrote it, you know exactly where it is.

Post the link or shut up.

Sorry, but the #99 time is not a charm. You've had THREE opportunities, and you've missed all three because you refuse to read. The thing is....you're not fooling anybody with your little charade! You can pretend all you like that it's not there, but everyone has seen the evidence. You don't read. You can't be bothered with it. Maybe you can't do it very well.

Oh, alright, I'll be nice. And maybe we'll see if you can catch my little hastaghint.

Click here if you finally want to read!

No you dishonest little piece of dog shit. I want you to provide a link to the post where you posted THAT link and said "this a study done by cornell" before I called you out on it.

You can't provide that link because you never said it. Because you were dishonestly trying to play it off as something TransCanada themselves put out there.

You are dishonest pile of dog shit sir. If someone asked me to provide a link to where I said something if I wasn't a liar, I'd damn sure provide the link.

You're a liar.

No dear, you haven't made a fucking on topic statemetn in this entire thread that I have seen. Meanwhile I've been discussing the actual you know pipeline, which IS the topic.

See, here is one of my posts

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Please post a link to the message where you first posted this link and said it was from a cornell study. If I'm wrong and you DID say so, big deal. I'll apologize and move on. No big deal.

Completely on topic

Here is one of your posts

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And you're a broken record.

And here is another

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Useless blabber.

Absolutely, completely NO comment on the topic at all, NONE.

Do you see the difference now dear? Here let me help you out

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

OMG, you're a whiny little girl. LOL!

Here ya go. 35 permanent jobs!

CNN s Van Jones says Keystone pipeline only creates 35 permanent jobs PunditFact
There's more than enough Canadian crude to go to the midwest and the Gulf for crying out loud.

So that's why current pipeline capacity is somewhere around 55%. Now it all makes sense.

That Cornell study is bullshit.

Prove it.

Here you go follow the money to the real reason why the far left is against the pipeline..

Buffett should know. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, purchased Burlington Northern Santa Fe for $34 billion four years ago. FORBES estimates its value has doubled since then. Part of the reason: hauling oil out of the Bakken formation of North Dakota.

Warren Buffett Is Still Bullish On Rail--And Keystone - Forbes

Warren Buffett has gone on record numerous times stating that he supports the building of the Keystone XL pipeline.

dear ol warren was also an idiot when he opposed the Bush tax cuts wasn't he ?

Yes the far left hated those tax cuts so much that when they gained power they passed them again..

the tax cuts were extended ... or show me the HR bill # and date

Let's cut thru all the bullshit and get real.

Will refined products from Keystone XL be exported?

It should be noted that Keystone XL transports crude oil, not refined products.

TransCanada is an energy infrastructure company. We build energy infrastructure like pipelines, natural gas-fired power plants and wind farms.

We don’t actually extract or own a single molecule of oil or natural gas that we transport.

We are contracted to build the infrastructure to safely deliver those molecules to their destination.

We don’t own the oil we transport, much like a moving company doesn’t own your bed during a move.

Myths Facts Keystone XL Pipeline

This pipeline would be used to transport oil to the Gulf, loaded on Tankers, then sold on the worldwide oil market to the highest bidder. There are ZERO guarantees that any of this oil stays in America.

What are you going to do? This crude is going to the Gulf refineries no matter what. We are your number one supplier.

Rail or truck or pipeline. Pick your poison. Block the pipeline? Okey dokey what next?

Block all rail transport from Canada to the US? Or block all tankers from Canada to the US?

You need the crude.

Or are you going to legislate that your very own US companies who have purchased the crude not be able to sell it anywhere but in America?

That would be very Venezuelan of you.
we dont need the crude.

Give me a break.

Plas we're your number one supplier for many reasons. A major reason is energy security.

Your own government said so.

xpt_shim.gif

xpt_shim.gif
xpt_shim.gif
Media Note
Office of the Spokesman
Washington, DC
March 14, 2008

Keystone Pipeline Presidential Permit
On March 14, the Department of State issued a Presidential Permit authorizing TransCanada Keystone Pipeline LP to construct, operate and maintain facilities related to the Keystone crude oil pipeline project.

The Keystone pipeline will extend 1,300 miles from the Canadian border through the U.S. Midwest.

When fully operational, the Keystone pipeline is anticipated to increase U.S. oil imports from Canada by an amount equivalent to as much as 4.5 percent of total U.S. daily imports.

Canada is the United States' largest supplier of oil, natural gas, and electricity. The Department has determined that issuance of the permit to TransCanada Keystone Pipeline LP is in the national interest, in part, because it increases U.S. market access to crude oil supplies from a stable and reliable trading partner, Canada, that is in close proximity to the United States.

Canadian oil represents a safe, secure supply for the North American market. In 2004, Canada became the largest supplier of crude oil to the United States. In 2006, Canada supplied the United States with 2.3 million barrels of oil per day (mbd), equivalent to 17% of total U.S. imports.

The permit was signed in the State Department’s Treaty Room by the Undersecretary of State for Economics, Energy and Agriculture Affairs, Reuben Jeffery III, who also serves as the Department’s International Energy Coordinator. Canadian Ambassador Michael Wilson witnessed the signature.

The United States and Canada have a wide array of bilateral and multilateral mechanisms to discuss energy and the environment, and will continue to address the importance of mitigating greenhouse gases from all sources of energy production.

Prior to making its determination to issue the permit to TransCanada Keystone Pipeline LP, the Department completed an environmental review of the entire project.

All public documents related to the Department’s decision regarding TransCanada Keystone LP’s application can be downloaded at www.keystonepipeline.state.gov.

2008/192

Here you go follow the money to the real reason why the far left is against the pipeline..

Buffett should know. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, purchased Burlington Northern Santa Fe for $34 billion four years ago. FORBES estimates its value has doubled since then. Part of the reason: hauling oil out of the Bakken formation of North Dakota.

:wtf:

So, because Buffet likes Keystone, Cornell's study is false?

Hate to have to tell you mate, but that's like blaming MLB steriod use on Lou Gehrig's disease.

TransCanada is an energy infrastructure company. We build energy infrastructure like pipelines, natural gas-fired power plants and wind farms.

We don’t actually extract or own a single molecule of oil or natural gas that we transport.

We are contracted to build the infrastructure to safely deliver those molecules to their destination.

We don’t own the oil we transport, much like a moving company doesn’t own your bed during a move.

This pipeline would be used to transport oil to the Gulf, loaded on Tankers, then sold on the worldwide oil market to the highest bidder. There are ZERO guarantees that any of this oil stays in America.

What are you going to do? This crude is going to the Gulf refineries no matter what. We are your number one supplier.

Rail or truck or pipeline. Pick your poison. Block the pipeline? Okey dokey what next?

Block all rail transport from Canada to the US? Or block all tankers from Canada to the US?

You need the crude.

Or are you going to legislate that your very own US companies who have purchased the crude not be able to sell it anywhere but in America?

we dont need the crude.

Give me a break.

Plas we're your number one supplier for many reasons. A major reason is energy security.

xpt_shim.gif

xpt_shim.gif
xpt_shim.gif
Media Note
Office of the Spokesman
Washington, DC
March 14, 2008

On March 14, the Department of State issued a Presidential Permit authorizing TransCanada Keystone Pipeline LP to construct, operate and maintain facilities related to the Keystone crude oil pipeline project.

The Keystone pipeline will extend 1,300 miles from the Canadian border through the U.S. Midwest.

When fully operational, the Keystone pipeline is anticipated to increase U.S. oil imports from Canada by an amount equivalent to as much as 4.5 percent of total U.S. daily imports.

Canada is the United States' largest supplier of oil, natural gas, and electricity. The Department has determined that issuance of the permit to TransCanada Keystone Pipeline LP is in the national interest, in part, because it increases U.S. market access to crude oil supplies from a stable and reliable trading partner, Canada, that is in close proximity to the United States.

Canadian oil represents a safe, secure supply for the North American market. In 2004, Canada became the largest supplier of crude oil to the United States. In 2006, Canada supplied the United States with 2.3 million barrels of oil per day (mbd), equivalent to 17% of total U.S. imports.

The permit was signed in the State Department’s Treaty Room by the Undersecretary of State for Economics, Energy and Agriculture Affairs, Reuben Jeffery III, who also serves as the Department’s International Energy Coordinator. Canadian Ambassador Michael Wilson witnessed the signature.

The United States and Canada have a wide array of bilateral and multilateral mechanisms to discuss energy and the environment, and will continue to address the importance of mitigating greenhouse gases from all sources of energy production.

Prior to making its determination to issue the permit to TransCanada Keystone Pipeline LP, the Department completed an environmental review of the entire project.

All public documents related to the Department’s decision regarding TransCanada Keystone LP’s application can be downloaded at www.keystonepipeline.state.gov.

2008/192

um the crude is going on the world market. Not directly to the american public.....So your post is irrelevant.

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Give me a break.

xpt_shim.gif

xpt_shim.gif
xpt_shim.gif
Media Note
Office of the Spokesman
Washington, DC
March 14, 2008

2008/192

um the crude is going on the world market. Not directly to the american public.....So your post is irrelevant.

Meanwhile 2,000 Americans have good paying construction jobs for 2 years.

OMG, you're a whiny little girl. LOL!

Here ya go. 35 permanent jobs!

CNN s Van Jones says Keystone pipeline only creates 35 permanent jobs PunditFact
So that's why current pipeline capacity is somewhere around 55%. Now it all makes sense.

Prove it.

Warren Buffett has gone on record numerous times stating that he supports the building of the Keystone XL pipeline.

Yes the far left hated those tax cuts so much that when they gained power they passed them again..

My My, the far left drones continue to show they do not understand how things work.

Are you seriously claiming that they "extended" the tax cuts without any type of Bill on the floor?

Here is a known far left blog that you should believe without question or hesitation.

President Obama signed into law the most significant tax bill in nearly a decade Friday, a day after overcoming liberal resistance in Congress to continue for two more years tax breaks enacted under president George W. Bush and to provide a fresh federal boost for the tepid economic recovery.

Obama signs bill to extend Bush-era tax cuts for two more years

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Give me a break.

xpt_shim.gif

xpt_shim.gif
xpt_shim.gif
Media Note
Office of the Spokesman
Washington, DC
March 14, 2008

2008/192

we buy more oil from Canada than any other export country ... we still pay global market prices

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Give me a break.

xpt_shim.gif

xpt_shim.gif
xpt_shim.gif
Media Note
Office of the Spokesman
Washington, DC
March 14, 2008

2008/192

we buy more oil from Canada than any other export country ... we still pay global market prices

no shit. What do you think we're going to do if 20% more is available from Canada than is currently "Oh no thanks, we prefer to buy only 17% of our oil from you, well get the rest from Saudi Arabia?"

Idiot

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Give me a break.

xpt_shim.gif

xpt_shim.gif
xpt_shim.gif
Media Note
Office of the Spokesman
Washington, DC
March 14, 2008

2008/192

Wrong! But that is par for the course with the far left irony impaired drones.

There has been zero proof that NONE will be used in the US..

Petroleum is used in many products not just gasoline, but that is something the far left will have to look for themselves..

My My, the far left drones continue to show they do not understand how things work.

Are you seriously claiming that they "extended" the tax cuts without any type of Bill on the floor?

Here is a known far left blog that you should believe without question or hesitation.

President Obama signed into law the most significant tax bill in nearly a decade Friday, a day after overcoming liberal resistance in Congress to continue for two more years tax breaks enacted under president George W. Bush and to provide a fresh federal boost for the tepid economic recovery.

my my, I said extended them just like the article says ...

how dumb di you say you are ? want me to look up the HR # for you El Dumbasso

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Give me a break.

xpt_shim.gif

xpt_shim.gif
xpt_shim.gif
Media Note
Office of the Spokesman
Washington, DC
March 14, 2008

2008/192

So you want to still buy form the middle east..

Go figure the far left mentality on that one..

Yes they put a BILL on the floor to extend them..

So yes! They passed them again..

Yes the far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

You're a liar.

Not a Dr. Seuss fan? :lol:

You've had three blatant opportunities, and one hidden clue, and because you are unwilling to read, or do much anything else for yourself, you're making yourself out to be a fool. You think that calling me a liar will look good to anyone else reading this thread, but it's right there in black and white for everyone to see!

I guess that's what they call an entitlement complex. Instead of looking something up for yourself, you expect people to continually do things for you over and over, just so that you can continually waste their efforts. Meanwhile, as you continue to accuse me of lying, everyone else has read what you apparently are incapable of seeing.

Because it might not all stay in the US?

You need the crude.

We already know they're not gonna sell it here; that's what she just said.

Strange post, TD.

You're trying to tell me that your companies are going to refine all the Canadian crude and just ship the whole damn lot for overseas consumption?

You want to back that up?

EIA report reinforces case for Keystone XL
The case for building Keystone XL Pipeline is as strong as it was five years ago.

The U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) posted its early release of the Annual Energy Outlook 2014 (PDF, 485 KB) on December 16, 2013. The study simply reinforces what many Americans already know: Keystone XL is needed not only to support the safe and reliable transport of North American energy, but to help reduce the amount of overseas imports from Venezuela and the Middle East.

The report clearly shows that while imports have decreased in recent years, thanks to the boom in domestic production, the United States will continue to import anywhere from five to eight million barrels of oil every day, until 2040. The key for the United States is to make sure those barrels are delivered as safely and securely as possible.

US-Petroleum-Imports-Graphic-EIA.gif

EIA Annual Energy Outlook 2014: This graphs shows that despite huge increases in domestic production the U.S. will still require imports for decades.

More at link.

EIA report reinforces case for Keystone XL Keystone XL Pipeline

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Give me a break.

xpt_shim.gif

xpt_shim.gif
xpt_shim.gif
Media Note
Office of the Spokesman
Washington, DC
March 14, 2008

2008/192

most of it is already built

Yes the far left would much rather watch the world burn than admit they are wrong!

or watch your stupid ass burn

H.R. 8 (fiscal cliff bill), Jan. 1, 2013

there's the HR# and date, not some dipshit article.

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Certainly not, we're energy independent don't you know.
we are the largest if not then we are the 2nd largest oil producer. The crude goes on the world market. It will increase prices in the midwest and bring a total of 35-50 jobs.
We have no need for it.

Explain why Canada is your number one supplier.

or watch your stupid ass burn

H.R. 8 (fiscal cliff bill), Jan. 1, 2013

there's the HR# and date, not some dipshit article.

More proof that the far left is running on a programmed narrative not based on reality..

Date of the article Friday, December 17, 2010; 5:05 PM

So will this far left drone let the world burn than admit they were wrong?

You're a liar.

Not a Dr. Seuss fan? :lol:

You've had three blatant opportunities, and one hidden clue, and because you are unwilling to read, or do much anything else for yourself, you're making yourself out to be a fool. You think that calling me a liar will look good to anyone else reading this thread, but it's right there in black and white for everyone to see!

I guess that's what they call an entitlement complex. Instead of looking something up for yourself, you expect people to continually do things for you over and over, just so that you can continually waste their efforts. Meanwhile, as you continue to accuse me of lying, everyone else has read what you apparently are incapable of seeing.

Sir, I'll try one more time with you.

Let's suppose I said .

"Earlier in the thread I had said that construction of this pipeline would create 2,000 jobs per year for 2 years"

And you came back and said

"where did you say that?"

My next post to you would be

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 19 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Not a bunch of god damned lies about how I provided the link 3 times when I had done no such thing

Are you so stupid that you don't know the correct process for backing up your claim?

No , you're not stupid. You simply know that you did NOT identify the article as a Cornell Study until after I did so.

If you had , you'd provide a link as I just showed you how to do to back up a claim.

Forum List

Back