Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41

Well isn't this interesting. You didn't actually supply a quote from TransCanada.

You supplied a link to a paper written by Cornell University,
and dishonestly hid the link and changed your hyperlink to say that TransCanada was quoted as saying

http://www.ilr.cornell.edu/globallaborinstitute/research/upload/GLI_KeystoneXL_Reportpdf.pdf

»
KXL will divert Tar Sands oil now supplying Midwest refineries, so it can be sold at
higher prices to the Gulf Coast and export markets. As a result, consumers in the
Midwest could be paying 10 to 20 cents more per gallon for gasoline and diesel
fuel. These additional costs (estimated to total $2–4 billion) will suppress other
spending and will therefore cost jobs.

why in the hell did you have to lie like that?

Apparently, you need to go read a bit more.

Did you or did you not hide the fact that that was a study by Cornell University, and try to play that off as a quote from within the company?

Yes, or no?

No. If you had been paying attention the first time around, you would have seen that very same link in my earlier post, stating precisely that it was a study from Cornell.

If you would bother to read, you would see that what I posted was a quotation, word for word, from the link I've now posted twice.

If you were smarter than the average bear, you would not be making yourself out to be such a damned fool right about now.

For god's sake, you even quote my post where I posted the link the first time! Read before you respond!!

OK let's get real. Keystone is a fucking moving company for oil. They don't drill for the oil. They don't refine the oil. They have no say where the crude freaking goes people.

They ship the damn shit thru their pipelines. Get it?

Now let's get to this outrageous claim that oil will now not make it to mid west refineries.

From the get go the Cornell study is bullshit. No crude is being diverted from mid west refineries. The mid west refineries will still be getting crude.

I mean seriously who the hell can buy into a lie like that? Trans Canada built Keystone I and Keystone II for freaking nothing? There are contracts in place.

On the other hand additional crude is going to get pumped thru XL. As well Bakken will be pumped thru as well to the Gulf.

I cannot on a day to day believe the fucking crap I read that you left wing morons barf out about the Keystone.

It's just a freaking pipeline. It doesn't tell your refineries what to do with the crude.

Landrieu would pretend to support any agenda that gets her back in the senate and then she would once again play in Hussein's band.

I won't read all 14 pages. New Senate or not Obama will veto Keystone. Something for all the RW's who suggest the Dems can gloat for now. The RW's can talk trash for now, the biggest shoe has yet to fall on Keystone.

More far left propaganda based on the far left religious programming..

for an American Congress to enforce eminent domain on American citizens, grab their land so a French Canadian oil company can ship oil to China is WRONG .. that pisses me off ... if it doesn't piss off EVERY American obviously you're not an American ... like you Kosh.

More far left propaganda and scare tactics from the far left religious programming!

How about do NOT pay your taxes to the fed government or pay your property taxes and see how long you keep your land..

Go ahead!

so you're more than willing to give up land that doesn't belong to you just to support foreign countries long term ... damn, that's real big of you

can I call you Frenchie or do you prefer Hop Sing ?

I won't read all 14 pages. New Senate or not Obama will veto Keystone. Something for all the RW's who suggest the Dems can gloat for now. The RW's can talk trash for now, the biggest shoe has yet to fall on Keystone.

More far left propaganda based on the far left religious programming..

for an American Congress to enforce eminent domain on American citizens, grab their land so a French Canadian oil company can ship oil to China is WRONG .. that pisses me off ... if it doesn't piss off EVERY American obviously you're not an American ... like you Kosh.

More far left propaganda and scare tactics from the far left religious programming!

How about do NOT pay your taxes to the fed government or pay your property taxes and see how long you keep your land..

Go ahead!

so you're more than willing to give up land that doesn't belong to you just to support foreign countries long term ... damn, that's real big of you

So your far left rant was just that a propaganda laced far left programmed rant..

See the far left is ok if someone looses their land to the government..

But then the irony impairment of the far left forgets about the Chinese company that was going to build on a rangers land..

The far left supported this..

I
Again Carla, disagreeing with you does not = stupid.

You have no business in any serious conversation. Go make me a sandwich.

Ignorance can be educated, and crazy can be medicated, but there's no cure for stupid.

Yet another irony impaired far left post!

Your Post Needs To Contain Relevant On Topic Content besides Your Flame. -- Politics forum rules

Might want to remind your fellow far left drones of that!

So you now report trolling?

I've been on topic, I was just responding to your trolling.

No dear, you haven't made a fucking on topic statemetn in this entire thread that I have seen. Meanwhile I've been discussing the actual you know pipeline, which IS the topic.

See, here is one of my posts

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Please post a link to the message where you first posted this link and said it was from a cornell study. If I'm wrong and you DID say so, big deal. I'll apologize and move on. No big deal.

Completely on topic

Here is one of your posts

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And you're a broken record.

And here is another

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Useless blabber.

Absolutely, completely NO comment on the topic at all, NONE.

Do you see the difference now dear? Here let me help you out

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

Let's cut thru all the bullshit and get real.

Will refined products from Keystone XL be exported?

It should be noted that Keystone XL transports crude oil, not refined products.

TransCanada is an energy infrastructure company. We build energy infrastructure like pipelines, natural gas-fired power plants and wind farms.

We don’t actually extract or own a single molecule of oil or natural gas that we transport.

We are contracted to build the infrastructure to safely deliver those molecules to their destination.

We don’t own the oil we transport, much like a moving company doesn’t own your bed during a move.

Myths Facts Keystone XL Pipeline

In 90 days, Keystone will pass the Senate ... gloat while you can.

It will still be 59-41.....:rolleyes-41:

But it'll only need 51 to pass then. ;)

Wow are you people obtuse.

It will need 60 votes. The democrats will filibuster it and it won't go anywhere no matter who controls the senate. republicans won't have 60 seats to break the democratic filibuster.

The same thing that happened today will happen the next time the republicans try to violate the constitution and take the decision out of the State Department and Obama's hands. The constitution says that it's not the congress that approves international projects and permits. The constitution says it's the State Department and the President who approves such things.

Yet here you republicans are. Condemning democrats for upholding the constitution. None of you people respect that document beyond the second amendment.

Dreamer.

OK let's get real. Keystone is a fucking moving company for oil. They don't drill for the oil. They don't refine the oil. They have no say where the crude freaking goes people.

Yes, let's get real. First of all, Keystone is not a company, it's a pipeline. The company is TransCanada which engages in oil and natural gas storage, as well as power generation. As to whether TransCanada has any "say" where the oil goes, who gives a fuck? TransCanada doesn't want to build this for shits and giggles, you know. Somebody wants to send the oil down to the Gulf, and the Keystone XL is the way they would go about doing it. And that brings us right back to the very place where your idiotic tirade began. Get it?

So, got anymore stupid shit you want to say?

In 90 days, Keystone will pass the Senate ... gloat while you can.

It will still be 59-41.....:rolleyes-41:

But it'll only need 51 to pass then. ;)

Wow are you people obtuse.

It will need 60 votes. The democrats will filibuster it and it won't go anywhere no matter who controls the senate. republicans won't have 60 seats to break the democratic filibuster.

The same thing that happened today will happen the next time the republicans try to violate the constitution and take the decision out of the State Department and Obama's hands. The constitution says that it's not the congress that approves international projects and permits. The constitution says it's the State Department and the President who approves such things.

Yet here you republicans are. Condemning democrats for upholding the constitution. None of you people respect that document beyond the second amendment.

Dreamer.

Dana , please show where in the COTUS that the state department and the POTUS have control over oil pipelines.

I eagerly await your answer.

Yes, let's get real. First of all, Keystone is not a company, it's a pipeline. The company is TransCanada which engages in oil and natural gas storage, as well as power generation. As to whether TransCanada has any "say" where the oil goes, who gives a fuck? TransCanada doesn't want to build this for shits and giggles, you know. Somebody wants to send the oil down to the Gulf, and the Keystone XL is the way they would go about doing it. And that brings us right back to the very place where your idiotic tirade began. Get it?

I'm waiting on that link?

TransCanada is an energy infrastructure company. We build energy infrastructure like pipelines, natural gas-fired power plants and wind farms.

We don’t actually extract or own a single molecule of oil or natural gas that we transport.

We are contracted to build the infrastructure to safely deliver those molecules to their destination.

We don’t own the oil we transport, much like a moving company doesn’t own your bed during a move.

In 2008 the country exported 1.8 million barrels a day of refined products, according to EIA. By 2012 that number jumped to 3.2 million barrels.
"That trend will continue whether Keystone is built or not," said Brian Milne, a refined fuels editor at Schneider Electric, an information provider
Once refined, it'll be impossible to tell exactly where the oil that came down the pipeline went, but "with more oil, that [export] number will increase," said Milne.

You STILL don't read! :lol: Let's set the record clear, now....

I posted a link and a quote. You quoted it, but did not read it.
I posted it a second time. You didn't read the link and thus failed to understand the quote.
I've posted a link back to my first post. And now you still can't seem to find your want out of a brown paper bag.

:lol:

I
Ignorance can be educated, and crazy can be medicated, but there's no cure for stupid.

Yet another irony impaired far left post!

Your Post Needs To Contain Relevant On Topic Content besides Your Flame. -- Politics forum rules

Might want to remind your fellow far left drones of that!

So you now report trolling?

I've been on topic, I was just responding to your trolling.

No dear, you haven't made a fucking on topic statemetn in this entire thread that I have seen. Meanwhile I've been discussing the actual you know pipeline, which IS the topic.

See, here is one of my posts

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Please post a link to the message where you first posted this link and said it was from a cornell study. If I'm wrong and you DID say so, big deal. I'll apologize and move on. No big deal.

Completely on topic

Here is one of your posts

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And you're a broken record.

And here is another

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Useless blabber.

Absolutely, completely NO comment on the topic at all, NONE.

Do you see the difference now dear? Here let me help you out

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

OMG, you're a whiny little girl. LOL!

Here ya go. 35 permanent jobs!

CNN s Van Jones says Keystone pipeline only creates 35 permanent jobs PunditFact

In 2008 the country exported 1.8 million barrels a day of refined products, according to EIA. By 2012 that number jumped to 3.2 million barrels.
"That trend will continue whether Keystone is built or not," said Brian Milne, a refined fuels editor at Schneider Electric, an information provider
Once refined, it'll be impossible to tell exactly where the oil that came down the pipeline went, but "with more oil, that [export] number will increase," said Milne.

So the far left is against the US being energy independent..

I called it a "moving company". That's all the Keystone is. It just moves the crude.

I qualified that by including in my statements that they don't drill they don't refine they just move the damn shit for the customer.

Trans Canada just builds the damn pipelines. I was responding to your quote from the Cornell study that stated that mid west refineries would be deprived of Canadian crude because it would be redirected to the Gulf for more money.

That's bullshit. There's more than enough Canadian crude to go to the midwest and the Gulf for crying out loud.

That Cornell study is bullshit.

This pipeline would be used to transport oil to the Gulf, loaded on Tankers, then sold on the worldwide oil market to the highest bidder. There are ZERO guarantees that any of this oil stays in America.

I posted it a second time. You didn't read the link and thus failed to understand the quote.
I've posted a link back to my first post. And now you still can't seem to find your want out of a brown paper bag.

Sir, it's simple, post the link in your VERY next post in response to me, which shows that you originally posted a link to that site and identified it as a study from cornell.

If you do, I'm MORE than willing to admit my error, and move on. If you don't well we shall see if you have equal integrity.

I'm not digging through 16 pages to find a link that may or may not be there, if you wrote it, you know exactly where it is.

Post the link or shut up.

The biggest bullshit out of the Cornell study that you left wing whackos keep barfing out is that there will be hardly any permanent jobs.

Well fucking DUH!

All construction jobs by definition are temporary.

buy them books, send them to school, teach them to read ... for freakin what ?

Forum List

Back