Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41

Let's cut thru all the bullshit and get real.

Will refined products from Keystone XL be exported?

It should be noted that Keystone XL transports crude oil, not refined products.

TransCanada is an energy infrastructure company. We build energy infrastructure like pipelines, natural gas-fired power plants and wind farms.

We don’t actually extract or own a single molecule of oil or natural gas that we transport.

We are contracted to build the infrastructure to safely deliver those molecules to their destination.

We don’t own the oil we transport, much like a moving company doesn’t own your bed during a move.

Myths Facts Keystone XL Pipeline

This pipeline would be used to transport oil to the Gulf, loaded on Tankers, then sold on the worldwide oil market to the highest bidder. There are ZERO guarantees that any of this oil stays in America.
Hilarious that you state that as fact. and then claim that there is no guarantees that it stays in the midwest to be refined.

I'll take a BLT on sourdough with just a dollop of mustard, don't forget the avocado

Might want to remind your fellow far left drones of that!

So you now report trolling?

I've been on topic, I was just responding to your trolling.

No dear, you haven't made a fucking on topic statemetn in this entire thread that I have seen. Meanwhile I've been discussing the actual you know pipeline, which IS the topic.

See, here is one of my posts

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Please post a link to the message where you first posted this link and said it was from a cornell study. If I'm wrong and you DID say so, big deal. I'll apologize and move on. No big deal.

Completely on topic

Here is one of your posts

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And you're a broken record.

And here is another

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Useless blabber.

Absolutely, completely NO comment on the topic at all, NONE.

Do you see the difference now dear? Here let me help you out

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

OMG, you're a whiny little girl. LOL!

Here ya go. 35 permanent jobs!

CNN s Van Jones says Keystone pipeline only creates 35 permanent jobs PunditFact
There's more than enough Canadian crude to go to the midwest and the Gulf for crying out loud.

So that's why current pipeline capacity is somewhere around 55%. Now it all makes sense.

That Cornell study is bullshit.

Prove it.

Here you go follow the money to the real reason why the far left is against the pipeline..

Buffett should know. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, purchased Burlington Northern Santa Fe for $34 billion four years ago. FORBES estimates its value has doubled since then. Part of the reason: hauling oil out of the Bakken formation of North Dakota.

Warren Buffett Is Still Bullish On Rail--And Keystone - Forbes

No dear, you haven't made a fucking on topic statemetn in this entire thread that I have seen. Meanwhile I've been discussing the actual you know pipeline, which IS the topic.

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 15 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Please post a link to the message where you first posted this link and said it was from a cornell study. If I'm wrong and you DID say so, big deal. I'll apologize and move on. No big deal.

Completely on topic

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 14 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And here is another

Keystone XL Fails to Pass Senate 59 - 41 Page 13 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Useless blabber.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

CNN s Van Jones says Keystone pipeline only creates 35 permanent jobs PunditFact

Even if true dear you are ignoring this part.

When looked at as "an average annual job," it works out to about 3,900 jobs over one year of construction or 1,950 jobs each year for two years.

Guess those jobs don't count. are they not real jobs? Are you too stupid to understand that the companies who build these types of projects don't do permanent jobs? They will come in, build this pipeline and move onto the next project.

How fucking retarded are you? Never mind on making me a sandwich, I'm sure you'd fuck it up.

I hope you're at least a good fuck, cuz you sure don't have any other redeeming qualities.

TransCanada is an energy infrastructure company. We build energy infrastructure like pipelines, natural gas-fired power plants and wind farms.

We don’t actually extract or own a single molecule of oil or natural gas that we transport.

We are contracted to build the infrastructure to safely deliver those molecules to their destination.

We don’t own the oil we transport, much like a moving company doesn’t own your bed during a move.

This pipeline would be used to transport oil to the Gulf, loaded on Tankers, then sold on the worldwide oil market to the highest bidder. There are ZERO guarantees that any of this oil stays in America.

What are you going to do? This crude is going to the Gulf refineries no matter what. We are your number one supplier.

Rail or truck or pipeline. Pick your poison. Block the pipeline? Okey dokey what next?

Block all rail transport from Canada to the US? Or block all tankers from Canada to the US?

Because it might not all stay in the US?

You need the crude.

Or are you going to legislate that your very own US companies who have purchased the crude not be able to sell it anywhere but in America?

That would be very Venezuelan of you.

What are you going to do? This crude is going to the Gulf refineries no matter what. We are your number one supplier.

Rail or truck or pipeline. Pick your poison. Block the pipeline? Okey dokey what next?

Block all rail transport from Canada to the US? Or block all tankers from Canada to the US?

You need the crude.

Or are you going to legislate that your very own US companies who have purchased the crude not be able to sell it anywhere but in America?

we dont need the crude.

Completely on topic

And here is another

Useless blabber.

There's more than enough Canadian crude to go to the midwest and the Gulf for crying out loud.

So that's why current pipeline capacity is somewhere around 55%. Now it all makes sense.

Prove it.

Here you go follow the money to the real reason why the far left is against the pipeline..

Buffett should know. His company, Berkshire Hathaway, purchased Burlington Northern Santa Fe for $34 billion four years ago. FORBES estimates its value has doubled since then. Part of the reason: hauling oil out of the Bakken formation of North Dakota.

Warren Buffett has gone on record numerous times stating that he supports the building of the Keystone XL pipeline.

You need the crude.

We already know they're not gonna sell it here; that's what she just said.

Strange post, TD.

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Certainly not, we're energy independent don't you know.

Hilarious that you state that as fact. and then claim that there is no guarantees that it stays in the midwest to be refined.

The oil bidness simply doesn't work that way. It's an international fungible commodity, handled by companies whose objective is to make profit -- which means they serve stockholders, not a national flag.

But if you really believe that stuff is going to the Shell station in Dubuque, you might wanna go fight it out with this guy's thread:

It is simple. No Keystone means 1 million barrels by tanker to China.

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

Certainly not, we're energy independent don't you know.
we are the largest if not then we are the 2nd largest oil producer. The crude goes on the world market. It will increase prices in the midwest and bring a total of 35-50 jobs.
We have no need for it.

You need the crude.

Strange post, TD.

Who cares if they sell it here. The pipeline itself would provide jobs NOW and it would be REFINED here.

Do you dumbfucks think that they are going to ship unrefined oi down to the Gulf Coast and then what ship it to China to be refined? Yeah , that would be MUCH more cost efficient than simply having the refineries that the pipeline itself goes to refine it.

Jesus

OK let's get real. Keystone is a fucking moving company for oil. They don't drill for the oil. They don't refine the oil. They have no say where the crude freaking goes people.

They ship the damn shit thru their pipelines. Get it?

Yes, let's get real. First of all, Keystone is not a company, it's a pipeline. The company is TransCanada which engages in oil and natural gas storage, as well as power generation. As to whether TransCanada has any "say" where the oil goes, who gives a fuck? TransCanada doesn't want to build this for shits and giggles, you know. Somebody wants to send the oil down to the Gulf, and the Keystone XL is the way they would go about doing it. And that brings us right back to the very place where your idiotic tirade began. Get it?

So, got anymore stupid shit you want to say?

I'm waiting on that link?

You STILL don't read! :lol: Let's set the record clear, now....

I posted a link and a quote. You quoted it, but did not read it.
I posted it a second time. You didn't read the link and thus failed to understand the quote.
I've posted a link back to my first post. And now you still can't seem to find your want out of a brown paper bag.

:lol:

Sir, it's simple, post the link in your VERY next post in response to me, which shows that you originally posted a link to that site and identified it as a study from cornell.

If you do, I'm MORE than willing to admit my error, and move on. If you don't well we shall see if you have equal integrity.

I'm not digging through 16 pages to find a link that may or may not be there, if you wrote it, you know exactly where it is.

Post the link or shut up.

:lol:

Sorry, but the #99 time is not a charm. You've had THREE opportunities, and you've missed all three because you refuse to read. The thing is....you're not fooling anybody with your little charade! You can pretend all you like that it's not there, but everyone has seen the evidence. You don't read. You can't be bothered with it. Maybe you can't do it very well.

Oh, alright, I'll be nice. And maybe we'll see if you can catch my little hastaghint.

Click here if you finally want to read!

Completely on topic

And here is another

Useless blabber.

Prove it.

Warren Buffett has gone on record numerous times stating that he supports the building of the Keystone XL pipeline.

dear ol warren was also an idiot when he opposed the Bush tax cuts wasn't he ?

Completely on topic

And here is another

Useless blabber.

Prove it.

Yes! Just like Obama has acknowledge about not knowing who Gruber was..

You need the crude.

Strange post, TD.

Who cares if they sell it here. The pipeline itself would provide jobs NOW and it would be REFINED here.

Do you dumbfucks think that they are going to ship unrefined oi down to the Gulf Coast and then what ship it to China to be refined? Yeah , that would be MUCH more cost efficient than simply having the refineries that the pipeline itself goes to refine it.

Jesus
35-50 jobs.....Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The oil bidness simply doesn't work that way. It's an international fungible commodity, handled by companies whose objective is to make profit -- which means they serve stockholders, not a national flag.

But if you really believe that stuff is going to the Shell station in Dubuque, you might wanna go fight it out with this guy's thread:

It is simple. No Keystone means 1 million barrels by tanker to China.

Of course that's true, but who can afford to pay more for oil. The guy who has a spigot right off the pipeline its flowing through anyway, or the guy who then has to ship it 10,000 miles?

Completely on topic

And here is another

Useless blabber.

Prove it.

dear ol warren was also an idiot when he opposed the Bush tax cuts wasn't he ?

Yes the far left hated those tax cuts so much that when they gained power they passed them again..

You need the crude.

we dont need the crude.

no we don't, and if we did we would buy it on an open market at global prices ....

Forum List

Back