If you believe that each time Ms. Davis in Kentucky violated the people's
civil rights each time she denied a citizen a license and that is a hate
crime because hate for homos is her motivation, then call the Justice
Department and ask why they haven't filed hate crime charges against
her.

Department of Justice Main Switchboard 1- 202-514-2000

Department Comment Line 1- 202-353-1555

Deuteronomy 22:22
"If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel."

Well, there goes Kim and Hubby #4...

If you believe that each time Ms. Davis in Kentucky violated the people's
civil rights each time she denied a citizen a license and that is a hate
crime because hate for homos is her motivation, then call the Justice
Department and ask why they haven't filed hate crime charges against
her.

Department of Justice Main Switchboard 1- 202-514-2000

Department Comment Line 1- 202-353-1555

Precisely what 'rights' is she fighting for? The right to not perform her elected functions? Or the right to be a homophobic bigot?

It certainly is not the right to practice the Christian Faith. There's nothing about the teachings of Jesus Christ that prescribes the discrimination of one's fellow man.

The "Christianity" she practices is 180 degrees out of sync with "Love thy neighbor" and "Judge not lest ye be judged". The 'faith' she espouses is wrought with dogma and misunderstanding of the basic tenets of Christianity. She practices a shameful, ugly faith.

And I think she is the winner of the Kathy Bates look alike contest. Has anyone seen MISERY lately?

And there go Sassy and Kosher:

2 Timothy 2:23-26New International Version (NIV)
"23 Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. 24 And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25 Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26 and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will."

Look do all the evil corrupt stuff you want then stop make the "time out" hand signal...ask forgiveness and carry on like nothing <wink>

One can imagine the special kind of hell an office run by an entitled Religionist white woman who inherited her job must be..............

You realize that the people who are passively resisting bad law

No. Davis is "resisting" the obligations of her role as a government official, because she hates the fact that some people have a constitutionally protected right to marry. She is refusing to honor people's constitutionally protected rights.
There's no constitutional right that states fags can force Christians to endorse sacrilege. All she wants is her name removed. Fags won't win this one. Though it looks like winterfag and some of the others are going to join the Westboro Baptists. That would be all sorts of entertaining.

I have stated from the beginning I think they should remove her name from the licences. I find it hysterical she believes that her name on that licence is somehow an endorsement though. Using her standard, she has endorsed every single marriage/divorce that has come through office whether it was Biblically sanctioned or not. She is just some full of shit wannabe martyr with an ax to grind when it comes to gays, just like you.

If the internet were around after Loving v Virginia, man oh man - what a gold mine of exact same quotes we would find.

1000X more - as only 20% of the country thought interracial marriage was acceptable then. And many used the same "abomination" and religious arguments.

It wasn't until nearly 25 years after L v V, mixed-race marriages started seeing majority support.

We are seeing this play out just like it did then, only the majority support is behind it, but the butt-hurt connies will simply not accept the system of our government in our duly appointed Supreme Court.

A History Lesson for the Kentucky Clerk Refusing to Grant Marriage Licenses | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I missed that thread. Looks like a good one.

Off to go read it.

ETA: Well that didn't take long. Connies avoided the thread like the plague.

lol, yes. Stunned silence is the RW white flag around here.

No. Davis is "resisting" the obligations of her role as a government official, because she hates the fact that some people have a constitutionally protected right to marry. She is refusing to honor people's constitutionally protected rights.
There's no constitutional right that states fags can force Christians to endorse sacrilege. All she wants is her name removed. Fags won't win this one. Though it looks like winterfag and some of the others are going to join the Westboro Baptists. That would be all sorts of entertaining.

I have stated from the beginning I think they should remove her name from the licences. I find it hysterical she believes that her name on that licence is somehow an endorsement though. Using her standard, she has endorsed every single marriage/divorce that has come through office whether it was Biblically sanctioned or not. She is just some full of shit wannabe martyr with an ax to grind when it comes to gays, just like you.
No, she believes homo marriage is sacrilege. Whether you agree and what you believe is immaterial.

And licenses issued in her name when she has established they are done without her authorization are, indeed, invalid. This is where the rubber meets the road for fascist know-nothings. Read up on administrative law. Educate yourself.

And licenses issued in her name when she has established they are done without her authorization are, indeed, invalid. This is where the rubber meets the road for fascist know-nothings. Read up on administrative law. Educate yourself.

LOL Gayper marriage is pretty much invalid anyway, pretend is all

Gay people have a right to get married. Straight people have a right to get married. Nobody is forcing anyone else to "endorse" any of it. But the government does not have a right to prevent gay people from getting married, nor a right to prevent straight people from getting married simply out of spite for gay people having that same right. Nobody is forcing Kim Davis to endorse anything. She is expected to issue the legal paperwork, and nothing more. If she finds that impossible, she can resign. Being county clerk is not a constitutionally protected right.

It's kinda like you being alive. I don't endorse it. But I don't have a right to stop it either, even though my personal religious beliefs are that stupidity is a sacrilege.

Forum List

Back