Kushner, Russia bombshells rock the White House

undertherqadar

Feb 1, 2018
The noose is getting tighter, should be an interesting times ahead

A volley of stunning revelations over Jared Kushner and the Russia probe are rocking Donald Trump's inner circle and suggest a pivotal moment is at hand in the West Wing personnel wars that have raged throughout his presidency.

First, it emerged Tuesday that chief of staff John Kelly downgraded the top secret security clearance for the President's son-in-law in a bid to clear up a scandal over whether top administration players are qualified to access the most sensitive intelligence.

Then, The Washington Post published a bombshell report that at least four countries had discussed how to use Kushner's sparse experience, financial troubles and intricate business arrangements to manipulate him.
Hours later, CNN reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is asking questions about Trump's business dealings with Russia before the President's campaign, a potentially significant development in the investigation.

Jared Kushner, Russia bombshells rock the White House - CNNPolitics

A volley of stunning revelations over Jared Kushner and the Russia probe are rocking Donald Trump's inner circle and suggest a pivotal moment is at hand in the West Wing personnel wars that have raged throughout his presidency.

First, it emerged Tuesday that chief of staff John Kelly downgraded the top secret security clearance for the President's son-in-law in a bid to clear up a scandal over whether top administration players are qualified to access the most sensitive intelligence.

Then, The Washington Post published a bombshell report that at least four countries had discussed how to use Kushner's sparse experience, financial troubles and intricate business arrangements to manipulate him.
Hours later, CNN reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is asking questions about Trump's business dealings with Russia before the President's campaign, a potentially significant development in the investigation.

Typical Russian Propaganda care of the Communist News Network.

Which side is going to give up first?

The side that thinks any second now Trump is going down.

or

The side that thinks any second now Obama/Hillary is going down.

Both sides are fools being played, but I wonder which side has more stamina.

None of this surprises me. I, and many who supported Trump, were cautious about Jared. I assumed Trump went with people he trusted, and I can't blame him, but I saw a young man who wasn't "hardened". You need experience and you need respect, it is never just granted to you.

Compare him to Tillerson for example. Tillerson looks and sounds like a guy who could be running a ranch and shooting up bandits who try to steal his chickens, yet, he ran a global multi-billion company. Listen to Wilbur Ross, Mattis or even Pence, they don't sound like someone who is going to let someone get one over on them. It's beyond experience, it's street smarts, they have no obligation other than winning. They don't have career ambitions (other than Pence I imagine), they want to serve and they are savvy, knowing when bs is just that.

Jared might have great business experience, but it's entirely different from Trumps. Trump was dealing with defaulting renters when he owned and ran low income housing buildings. He moved from tough parts of New York to Manhattan skyscrapers. He fought all of that while being a highly successful super self-promoter and the of course taking on the presidency. He understands to some degree that people will try and take advantage of him. He has a deft way of letting others THINK they know where they stand, while Trump keeps his cards very close to the vest.

I'm sure Jared is fine in his element, but is he prepared for the efforts of wily, committed foreign governments to exploit him?

dude, you make me laugh that's for sure. All Kelly did was take all of the interim clearances and downgrade everyone until the FBI finishes. I love how your want flies over the tips of your skis.

Why doesn't the American media ever talk about Kushner and Israel? That's a sure home run to....OH!!! This not not about Kushner...this is about Trump!
Sorry. As you were.

Really!!! The bombshells are what a few other countries are discussing? CNN has fallen off that wagon on the high road long ago, and you idiots buy into it. Dumbass.

PlantB20180228_low.jpg

dude, you make me laugh that's for sure. All Kelly did was take all of the interim clearances and downgrade everyone until the FBI finishes. I love how your want flies over the tips of your skis.
Same thing happened to me when I was getting my TS.

These things happen.
I find it highly amusing that they think something happened when it didn't. making a story out of a nothing burger that is standard operation. 1 Year passed on all of these staffers. Kelly did his job. and ewwwww, that means Mueller's close! too fking funny.

thanks for that. but look how cranky you made the trumploons.

LOL the same countries said the exact same thing about Obama!

Mueller still has zero, zip, nada on collusion between Trump and Russia but has Hillary colluding with Russia on Uranium and the Steel Dossier

Mueller still has zero, zip, nada on collusion between Trump and Russia but has Hillary colluding with Russia on Uranium and the Steel Dossier

All roads from the Trump campaign lead to red square. Whether through Carter Page, Rick Gates, Paul Manifort, Michael Flynn, Trump jr, George, Papadopoulos Jared Kushner, even Jeff Sessions.

Forum List

Back