Law Suit By Sandy Hook Parents Against Remington Arms Dismissed

They don't ...and I will go there. The mass shooters in this country...either passed background checks or stole their guns....the shooters who murdered 9,616 people in 2015......90% of them could not legally buy, own or carry a gun.....but still got them...and they were not sold to them buy gun makers.......

NO ONE is banning gun ownership....that's a moronic straw man used by gun nuts....like you.......

HOWEVER, the manufacturing of military style guns and selling them to the public supposedly....well, because gun nuts love bigger and more powerful guns to shoot Bambi........THAT should be banned because these weapons ONLY true purpose is to kill and kill as many people in the shortest number of minutes......

So the gun company DIDNT need a special law to protect them .

Good point......But gun manufacturers can BUY extra insurance from corrupt politicians and an equally corrupt NRA.

They don't ...and I will go there. The mass shooters in this country...either passed background checks or stole their guns....the shooters who murdered 9,616 people in 2015......90% of them could not legally buy, own or carry a gun.....but still got them...and they were not sold to them buy gun makers.......

NO ONE is banning gun ownership....that's a moronic straw man used by gun nuts....like you.......

HOWEVER, the manufacturing of military style guns and selling them to the public supposedly....well, because gun nuts love bigger and more powerful guns to shoot Bambi........THAT should be banned because these weapons ONLY true purpose is to kill and kill as many people in the shortest number of minutes......
You have no idea of the difference between a military grade weapons and a sporting rifle which the Ar15 is, just a sporting rifle. God fucking educate yourself you fucking moron. LOL

Just heard on the news, this illegal law suit has been dismissed. Parents say they will appeal, such a waste of money, their gonna lose. Remington made a legal product and is not responsible for damages. Firearms manufactures are protected by law against these unjust suits.

Because if insane people can't shoot preschoolers with military grade weapons, are any of us truly free?

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It is exactly the weapons you describe which are required to overthrow a tyrannical government. Which is exactly why the 2nd amendment exists.
The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It is exactly the weapons you describe which are required to overthrow a tyrannical government. Which is exactly why the 2nd amendment exists.[/

Just heard on the news, this illegal law suit has been dismissed. Parents say they will appeal, such a waste of money, their gonna lose. Remington made a legal product and is not responsible for damages. Firearms manufactures are protected by law against these unjust suits.

Because if insane people can't shoot preschoolers with military grade weapons, are any of us truly free?
That's an easy one. Yes

I wonder who the lawyas were. Too lazy to Google the names of the lawyas.

Anyone know the name of the lawyas that were behind it?

The 2nd amendment has nothing to do with hunting. It is exactly the weapons you describe which are required to overthrow a tyrannical government. Which is exactly why the 2nd amendment exists.[/

True, the federal military....all branches.......are NO match for your sorry ass brandishing your penis-extension.LOL

[N]ever in the history of the world has a gun made someone violent.

True. Cars don't make people kill other people, but we have traffic lights and stop signs. Nuclear weapons don't make people kill people, but we have policies against their proliferation, especially for terrorist nations. Guns don't make prisoners in SuperMax prisons violent, but we have rules against possession in this instance.

Fucking control freaks like yourself know the real reason for gun-control it's for control - is has nothing to do with preventing any type of violent crime.

By pathologizing the opposition, you're clogging the debate with irrelevant speculative garbage that cannot be proven or disproven.

The sentence "2 + 2 = 4" is true even if the person uttering it is a control freak. The veracity of a sentence or proposed regulation should be considered apart from the unknown psychological state of the speaker. I happen to believe that most opposition to gun regulation is driven by a deep paranoia, but this fact has no bearing on the evidence/arguments I would consider when determining whether to limit the rights of prisoners or suspected terrorists.

Stop clogging the debate with vague generalizations and make some intelligible arguments for why a particular proposal would or would not work.

True, the federal military....all branches.......are NO match for your sorry ass brandishing your penis-extension.LOL
That's what King George thought too...

Those greedy fokkers (the parents) want money in exchange for their dead kids.

They won't give up easily.

An ar is not military grade, it's just a sporting rifle. Dip shit

Only the schools that have implemented serious security measures, like metal detectors and security guards, have any hope of stopping wacko's like Lanza.

I hope the little kids who are dead are not angry in the next world since they were unsatisfactorily cared for.

I hope Lanza is burning in a Dante-ian Hell.

I hope Lanza's mother is burning with him.

I am sure the parents of the dead kids are in hell now, but there is no one to blame.

Lanza was wacko enough to beat everybody before he off'ed himself.

Why is it you think that doing something to address the problem involves harming the innocent?
Excuse me?
37.gif
Gun control harms the innocent citizen who has caused no harm to anyone. Gun control punishes the law abiding.

That any clearer to you?

This is too broad. Limiting the gun rights of prisoners in SuperMax prisons is both sensible and does not impact your right to own a gun.

By claiming that gun regulations are by definition dangerous to innocent civilians, you are being intellectually lazy. This is your party's way of preventing any debate from happening. It is an old Soviet strategy and it involves attacking the character/motives of the political opposition so as to keep issues from reaching the light and being fully discussed.

Why not give free citizens the right to discuss it, become informed and use democratic channels to elect officials who then create legislation?

True. Cars don't make people kill other people, but we have traffic lights and stop signs. Nuclear weapons don't make people kill people, but we have policies against their proliferation, especially for terrorist nations. Guns don't make prisoners in SuperMax prisons violent, but we have rules against possession in this instance.

Fucking control freaks like yourself know the real reason for gun-control it's for control - is has nothing to do with preventing any type of violent crime.

By pathologizing the opposition, you're clogging the debate with irrelevant speculative garbage that cannot be proven or disproven.

The sentence "2 + 2 = 4" is true even if the person uttering it is a control freak. The veracity of a sentence or proposed regulation should be considered apart from the unknown psychological state of the speaker. I happen to believe that most opposition to gun regulation is driven by a deep paranoia, but this fact has no bearing on the evidence/arguments I would consider when determining whether to limit the rights of prisoners or suspected terrorists.

Stop clogging the debate with vague generalizations and make some intelligible arguments for why a particular proposal would or would not work.
Millions of people just like me own firearms and have never committed a violent act against another person, very few violent crimes are committed by Ar15.
Enforce current laws and leave it at that, more gun control laws are frivolous and wrongheaded.

Frivolous lawsuits by ignorant people, ends up costing everyone. .......
Maybe. But nothing is ever accomplished without that first step. Your complaint is about 'cost in dollars'. Others are more concerned about 'cost in lives', mostly innocent ones. SOMETHING should be done about gun violence, don't you think?
So stop shooting people. Problem solved.

Millions of people just like me own firearms and have never committed a violent act against another person, very few violent crimes are committed by Ar15.
Enforce current laws and leave it at that, more gun control laws are frivolous and wrongheaded.
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Why is it you think that doing something to address the problem involves harming the innocent?
Excuse me?
37.gif
Gun control harms the innocent citizen who has caused no harm to anyone. Gun control punishes the law abiding.

That any clearer to you?

This is too broad. Limiting the gun rights of prisoners in SuperMax prisons is both sensible and does not impact your right to own a gun.

By claiming that gun regulations are by definition dangerous to innocent civilians, you are being intellectually lazy. This is your party's way of preventing any debate from happening. It is an old Soviet strategy and it involves attacking the character/motives of the political opposition so as to keep issues from reaching the light and being fully discussed.

Why not give free citizens the right to discuss it, become informed and use democratic channels to elect officials who then create legislation?
No, the soviet strategy was to take guns away and murder citizens that disagreed.

You have no idea of the difference between a military grade weapons and a sporting rifle which the Ar15 is, just a sporting rifle. God fucking educate yourself you fucking moron. LOL

Yes . If you consider killing people a sport !

Forum List

Back