Lazy Women Complains She Has No Food For Her Kids

In case you just came to this thread...and don't want to read all of the threads to catch up.
Most of the thread can be summarized to this:

Side A) People need to take responsibility for themselves, never-ending social programs are not the answer.
Side B) See? - Side A hates the poor.

That's it.

Right, because the way to know what's going on in a thread is to read a summary by a confessed fiction writer.

In case you just came to this thread...and don't want to read all of the threads to catch up.

Side A) People need to take responsibility for themselves, never-ending social programs are not the answer.

That's it.

Right, because the way to know what's going on in a thread is to read a summary by a confessed fiction writer.

You know what guys...I did forget that Side B had two main points, not just one.
Pogo pointed this out succinctly above.
So let me add..

Side B) Side A are lairs...just ask Truthmatters she'll tell you. If you can't argue, just say they are lying.

That's it.

You know what guys...I did forget that Side B had two main points, not just one.
So let me add..

Side B) Side A are lairs...just ask Truthmatters she'll tell you. If you can't argue, just say they are lying.

Lair!

That's it.

So let me add..

Actually I said "confessed" fiction writer -- meaning 'self-confessed'.

As in:
Only in America...
Woman has 4 kids, all different fathers, not sure exactly who the fathers really are.
Dropped out of high school.
Had her first child at 17.
And is pregnant again.
In the liberal mindscape...she is blameless. It is societies fault. We owe her.

Could you quote that from the link? I read the whole thing...didn't see that part. :eusa_liar:

I wasn't referring to her specifically.
Leftist social policies is what lead to the horrific out-of-wedlock children rate in the black race.
In the article, there is no judgement, there is no consideration for her role in her own life, and her children. None.
No blame, just handouts. And if the handouts fail - our fault. Look at those poor children.
When in reality - they have no chance. Overwhelming chances are her daughters will be in her shoes in about 12 years. And her son will be dead or in jail.
But let's not think about that.

So -- you made it up and got busted. You're lucky Barb got to you first. :lol:

Face it, neither you nor the OP know fuck-all about this woman's background. Hey, no need, just make it up.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

I don't know about her 23 state claim, but it's not totalbs

Although legal in all states there are states where baby killers are few and far btwn. Mississippi, for example has only one death clinic.

If you can get an abortion in Texas you can get one anywhere.

Sure, but is that the issue? She indicated it was difficult. If you have to travel a few hours or more to do the deed it can be difficult to impossible for some.

Couldn't she just sell the kid who doesn't get the chicken leg to rich people needing spare parts like kidney's livers and hearts?

How much does that smart phone cost her per month?

Probably $120 a month. Enough to get a 100 lb bag of rice and feed those starving kids for a month.

The answer is for her to stop having sex outside of marriage.

Last edited:

Probably $120 a month. Enough to get a 100 lb bag of rice and feed those starving kids for a month.

Pick the reply you prefer:
1) You hate women and children, and think poor people should just die.
2) Or Pogo's answer - your lying.

Is character assassination the SOP for you??

Why is it when one suggest that a societal leech learn to live within their means you immediately act as if someone had suggested genocide of the poor. While most of us that are successful have had to learn to budget and make sacrifices, why is it so much to ask for one who has not been as intelligent or resourceful as others to not make the same sacrifices.

I heard some lame brain around here making the claim we don't have large scale slums, guess he must have been doing brain surgery / rocket construction / helicopter flying when the news networks were discussing DETROIT....

Now, please before you come back with some childish name calling or some other tantrum fueled tirade, take a deep breath and think about an intelligent reply!!

Last edited:

Why didn't you offer the "Be responsible for your own choices" alternative?

You'd rather flame, I suppose.

I had to make use of the community food bank for a few days until the national Guard started handing out Meals Ready to Eat following Katrina. The day I went, they had all the sauerkraut a person could want. They also had lots of canned salsa and some green chili peppers. I was in welfare heaven!

So you were too fucking stupid to leave a hurricane area with a weeks warning and had to rely on food banks and the Guard to keep you alive?

Impressive work ethic there asshole.

Well, dickhead, let me say this right before I put your ass on "ignore". I was in New Orleans during Katrina because I worked for Charity Hospital. Everyone who worked for Charity Hospital had signed an employment agreement requiring them to either work the hurricane shift, or the post hurricane shift. Failure to show up when a hurricane evacuation order was issued meant termination of employment. Most ignored this and left anyway. I didn't. So, I would ask you, fuck face, what YOU did for your fellow man during Katrina, but I won't, because your sorry ass is now invisible to me.

Is character assassination the SOP for you??

Why is it when one suggest that a societal leech learn to live within their means you immediately act as if someone had suggested genocide of the poor. While most of us that are successful have had to learn to budget and make sacrifices, why is it so much to ask for one who has not been as intelligent or resourceful as others to not make the same sacrifices.

I heard some lame brain around here making the claim we don't have large scale slums, guess he must have been doing brain surgery / rocket construction / helicopter flying when the news networks were discussing DETROIT....

Now, please before you come back with some childish name calling or some other tantrum fueled tirade, take a deep breath and think about an intelligent reply!!

Ummm....Irony?...Humor?....calm down dude.
I would think it was obvious I was clearly joking. That...or you have missed every other post I made in this thread.

Okay...for the slower folks of the crowd.
The above post is a JOKE...I would think that was obvious...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back