Left wingers and the wall.

Are there any left wingers here that will admit they don't actually care about whether or not the wall would impact illegal crossings, or even about the amount of money it might cost the nation? That's not what it's about. It's about not letting Trump get his way with anything. Admit it. You think he's a horrible person and you simply won't play nice with somebody like that.
What you have here is a classic strawman fallacy.

Who here will admit that they don't actually care about whether or not the wall would impact illegal crossings, or even about the amount of money it might cost the nation? That's not what it's about. It's about not letting a president as offensive as Trump get his way with anything. Admit it. You think he's a horrible person and you simply won't play nice with somebody like that.
I didn't care about the wall until it became clear that Trump was appealing to the basest hatreds that people hold. Here was a man with absolutely no idea whether a wall would work or not, or be a total waste, and who couldn't care less. He only cared that he could use it to appeal to a bunch of simpletons with deeply held fear and hatred. Remember, this was his same approach to replacing the ACA and how did that end up? "Nobody knew healthcare could be so complicated."

Should the day come a President that can be trusted comes forward and says "hey look, we actually do need a wall," then I may change my mind. Until then, I'll put my trust in better technology at the border, barriers where needed, placing more responsibility on employers to not hire illegals, and the like.
Best damn comment on USMB about border control. Thank you, BlackFlag.

I'm kind of impressed that he basically admitted he'd support the wall if a left wing president was advocating for it. How he can go on content with that is beyond me, but yeah, props for the honesty at least.

He said he doesn't trust Trump. For good reason. He's a lying pandering buttmunch...kinda like you

Ohhhh, is that supposed to make me feel "guilty" or something? Ohhhh the shame. Ohhhh the pain...

Personally, I couldn't give a rat's ass if the government shuts down indefinitely. It's not going to effect me one little bit.
:21:

Yea..it wasn't you...it was those OTHER Republicans. Horse shit

Are there any left wingers here that will admit they don't actually care about whether or not the wall would impact illegal crossings, or even about the amount of money it might cost the nation? That's not what it's about. It's about not letting Trump get his way with anything. Admit it. You think he's a horrible person and you simply won't play nice with somebody like that.
What you have here is a classic strawman fallacy.

Honesty is optional of course, as always.

That's the kind of quality content I've come to expect from you. ;)
Evidently, the republicans didn't give a shit either when it came to money for his worthless wall --- forget about Mexico paying for it, that was never going to happen, that was just red meat for his rabid followers --- because if they did, they would have given him his (actually ours) money the first 2 years he was in office.

And for the record, yes I do believe he's a horrible person, and a piece of shit.

Happy now?

And for the record, yes I do believe he's a horrible person, and a piece of shit.

Happy now?

I won't be happy until you admit/realize your hatred of Trump has turned your view black and white, extreme, which means you're missing a lot of grey reality.

That's the kind of quality content I've come to expect from you. ;)
Evidently, the republicans didn't give a shit either when it came to money for his worthless wall --- forget about Mexico paying for it, that was never going to happen, that was just red meat for his rabid followers --- because if they did, they would have given him his (actually ours) money the first 2 years he was in office.

Happy now?

A wall on the southern border is in no way "worthless." It's already been proven that more drugs and illegals are coming across the border, than through the points of entry.

Representative Jim Jordan destroys the "points of entry" misconception

What wall? Has Mexico paid for it yet?

Who cares? Just build it, I never cared who was going to pay for it.

As soon as Mexico pays, the wall will be built. Or was trump lying about all of that?

As soon as Mexico pays, the wall will be built. Or was trump lying about all of that?
Who cares? Trump lies all the time, right? Build the damn wall.

Nah...

What if he’s lying about the border warranting a national emergency too?

Nah...

Anything for a voting block. Build the wall.

Nah...

No

Nah...

No
We're just going to have to wait for it to hit the SC. Hopefully they'll expedite that.

You're never going to drive away one single Trump-supporter by parroting that. We don't care who pays for it, just get it done.

let's tax the right wing for the wall.

Actually the tax should be on the Democrats. They are the primary ones suffering from the influx of illegals into this country. They are lower-income, more middle-class and poor, and less equipped or motivated to protect themselves against the illegal criminals.

Forum List

Back