Leftists, prove it.

What about all of these things he has said?:

"THey're going to lock y'all back up in chains"
"poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids"
"If you don't vote for me, you ain't black"
"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking"
"You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

ooops. was that good ol' uncle Joe that said that? I can't remember
^^^THIS^^^

I couldn't even imagine the push back if Trump said any single one of those things. Joe's a fucking racist IMO.

PROGS no longer try to defend themselves, which is code they now accept themselves as deviants.

Neither Trump’s policies not rhetoric is racist. Prove me wrong.

KAG2020
You must think Mexicans are rapists too then. Your blob does
He never said that. He said Mexico doesn't send their best. Never said all Mexicans are rapists....NEXT.....or will you put me on ignore like your weak constitution AOC sycophant friend?

Its okay that you have the same racists thoughts Trump does. Summon some manhood and admit it. Your "threat" to put me on ignore is laughable and tells me that you have no manhood to draw from.
My “threat” was asking you if you would put me on ignore. I dont ignore (for pussies) and I cannot open your link as I do not have a subscription to WAPO. I saw Zero wrong with what he said about illegals from Mexico. None.
Neither did these people.

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Bingo...never said all Mexicans are rapists. Said they aren’t sending the best here and he is right.

"They're Rapists" Exactly the phrase you said he never uttered. Its a racist comment by anyone's standard except other racists. Just admit you're a racist and we can continue. You're not ashamed of your support for the blob are you?
Nope. I showed you the full quote. I am a racist now? LOL. This is rich. Find one racist post from me on this entire board and I will leave forever and if you cannot you leave forever. Deal?

I 100% support him and will vote for him. Your virtue signaling doesn’t work with me.

Funny how that quote outrages you but when Twitter bans the use of the a Star of David you remain silent. That was overt Antisemitism. I am a Jew btw...the people your party overly hates.

If you can't see the racist language in the "They're rapists" statement made by your blob....yes, you are a racist. You should be ashamed of yourself but we all know you're incapable of that.
If I say, too many NFL players are thugs with questionable character does that make me racist or an NFL player hater? He said they send many illegally of whom several are indeed criminals and rapists. Never said all because he doesn't believe that. Never said they cannot come here legally because he doesn't believe that. Again that outrages you but zero Democrats showing up for the embassy opening in Jerusalem doesn't. Twitter calling the Star of David a symbol of hate doesn't. Ilhan Omar says the Jews control the US with their "Benjamins" doesn't. Your priorities are whacked.

I have a ton of posts on this board. You find one racist one and you can have the Mods lock me out for life. Deal? You cannot you leave for life.

You accused me of being a racist so now live by that accusation or retract it.

Your call.

The NFL isn't a race so you wouldn't be racist if you said that. Your blob, however, is a racist.
So you called me a racist with zero proof. And you call Trump racist with zero proof. Your accusations fall on deaf ears.
Yet here you are responding. So you must have heard the response.

Again....it's a racist comment made by a racist. If you can't see that its a racist comment....you too are a racist. Be a man and admit it.

KAG2020
He never said that. He said Mexico doesn't send their best. Never said all Mexicans are rapists....NEXT.....or will you put me on ignore like your weak constitution AOC sycophant friend?

Its okay that you have the same racists thoughts Trump does. Summon some manhood and admit it. Your "threat" to put me on ignore is laughable and tells me that you have no manhood to draw from.
My “threat” was asking you if you would put me on ignore. I dont ignore (for pussies) and I cannot open your link as I do not have a subscription to WAPO. I saw Zero wrong with what he said about illegals from Mexico. None.

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Bingo...never said all Mexicans are rapists. Said they aren’t sending the best here and he is right.

"They're Rapists" Exactly the phrase you said he never uttered. Its a racist comment by anyone's standard except other racists. Just admit you're a racist and we can continue. You're not ashamed of your support for the blob are you?
Nope. I showed you the full quote. I am a racist now? LOL. This is rich. Find one racist post from me on this entire board and I will leave forever and if you cannot you leave forever. Deal?

I 100% support him and will vote for him. Your virtue signaling doesn’t work with me.

Funny how that quote outrages you but when Twitter bans the use of the a Star of David you remain silent. That was overt Antisemitism. I am a Jew btw...the people your party overly hates.

If you can't see the racist language in the "They're rapists" statement made by your blob....yes, you are a racist. You should be ashamed of yourself but we all know you're incapable of that.
If I say, too many NFL players are thugs with questionable character does that make me racist or an NFL player hater? He said they send many illegally of whom several are indeed criminals and rapists. Never said all because he doesn't believe that. Never said they cannot come here legally because he doesn't believe that. Again that outrages you but zero Democrats showing up for the embassy opening in Jerusalem doesn't. Twitter calling the Star of David a symbol of hate doesn't. Ilhan Omar says the Jews control the US with their "Benjamins" doesn't. Your priorities are whacked.

I have a ton of posts on this board. You find one racist one and you can have the Mods lock me out for life. Deal? You cannot you leave for life.

Your call.

The NFL isn't a race so you wouldn't be racist if you said that. Your blob, however, is a racist.
So you called me a racist with zero proof. And you call Trump racist with zero proof. Your accusations fall on deaf ears.

Again....it's a racist comment made by a racist. If you can't see that its a racist comment....you too are a racist. Be a man and admit it.
So because I disagree with you, I am a racist. LOL

Leftist logic 101. Conversations don’t work when they are one way. If you don’t want to answer my questions then stop responding. You’re embarrassed. I get it. You spent the last hour looking through all my posts and could not find one racist one so now you’re scrambling.

KAG2020

It's not okay that you have the same racist misinterpretations as your thought masters do. Summon some intelligence and admit that "racist" does not mean "refusing to accept the same racist intersectional bullshit I do". Your criticisms are laughable, because you have no respectability from which to withhold approval of anyone.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

"Look, I picked out TWO WORDS to pretend were the whole quote, because they match my racist views!"

You're still the racist here, Cornball. There's no other explanation for your perspective that non-white people have no identity beyond their ethnicity, so any criticism of them MUST be because of the only thing about them that YOUR racist ass can see.

Just admit it, so you can learn to see them as real humans and evolve into a real human yourself.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

Your call.

Leftist logic 101. Conversations don’t work when they are one way. If you don’t want to answer my questions then stop responding. You’re embarrassed. I get it. You spent the last hour looking through all my posts and could not find one racist one so now you’re scrambling.
No. Because you agree with the blob’s racist statement.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

Your call.

I disagree that it is a racist statement. You agree with Twitter, so does that make you an antisemite?

Would you accept the word of a non-leftist?
No. Don't paste fake news links. In your own words you tell me what is racist in terms of verbiage and or policies.

That wasn’t fake news. It was the statement of the Republican Speaker if the House. Supported by the Republican Senate Leader.

That is the real problem. Anything you do not like is Fake News. Well it doesn’t work like that in RL. Shooting the messenger may get you good news you like, but will not get you truth.

Seems to me like the real problem is that anything YOU do not like, you simply don't bother to read and just respond based on what you ASSume it says. It doesn't work like THAT in real life, either. Dodging the question may keep you from having to say what you don't want to admit, but will not stop us from knowing it's true.

Please refer to the operative part of his post: "In your own words you tell me what is racist . . ."

Trump said murderers and racists come here from Mexico. They do. Facts aren't racist and they don't care about your feelings.

So what happened was:

Trump: Some people who come here illegally are murderers and rapists

CandyCorn hyperbole: So Trump said some people who come here illegally are murderers and rapists, that means everyone who comes here illegally is a murderer and a rapist.

But is CandyCorn happy with going to hyperbole? Nope, it's not enough. So she goes to hyperbole on her own hyperbole.

CandyCorn double hyperbole: So what Trump said was some people who come here illegally are murderers and rapists, which means everyone in Mexico is a murderer and a rapist.

You have the mind of a child. Unfortunately that's not child like with connotations of innocence. It's childish with all the divisive hate that comes with it. That's just stupid. Completely inane

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

Your call.

Candycorn: Trump said that some people who come here illegally are murderers and racists. That means he said everyone in Mexico is a murderer and a rapist.

What you have there is some seriously stupid shit

Funny, isn't it? Democrats never said Trump was racist until he announced his Presidential candidacy as a Republican.
He was called a racist by the NIXON Department of Justice in 1973. trump has shown everyone his racism. So just stop asking for proof because it's been shown to you guys time and again but you refuse to believe it because that's how you think too.

If he's racist then you should be able to say anything he has said or done that is racist. Your post is typical of the TDS crowd: Orangeman bad. That's all the proof you have.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

Your call.

I disagree that it is a racist statement. You agree with Twitter, so does that make you an antisemite?
Boy. That was stupid. Thanks for the analogy

Funny, isn't it? Democrats never said Trump was racist until he announced his Presidential candidacy as a Republican.
He was called a racist by the NIXON Department of Justice in 1973. trump has shown everyone his racism. So just stop asking for proof because it's been shown to you guys time and again but you refuse to believe it because that's how you think too.

If he's racist then you should be able to say anything he has said or done that is racist. Your post is typical of the TDS crowd: Orangeman bad. That's all the proof you have.

I have done so plenty. I mentioned the 1973 case, Central Park 5, Birtherism, his comments about Mexicans , Charlottesville, shithole countries, telling 4 congresswomen of color to go back where they came from, defense of the confederacy, his recent comments to suburban whites. That's just a few. You know he's a racist yourself. We don't have to show you the same evidence over and over. The punk is a racist and that's that.

I’m not a Trump supporter, but there’s is no evidence to support the claim that he’s a racist. The Democrats call every republican politician racist, so it really doesn’t matter. The noncritical thinkers just need the allegation and that’s enough for them. Stupid people buy it hook, line, and sinker
It’s always the first play in a presidential election cycle

Prove it was the ask. You failed

Would you accept the word of a non-leftist?
No. Don't paste fake news links. In your own words you tell me what is racist in terms of verbiage and or policies.

That wasn’t fake news. It was the statement of the Republican Speaker if the House. Supported by the Republican Senate Leader.

That is the real problem. Anything you do not like is Fake News. Well it doesn’t work like that in RL. Shooting the messenger may get you good news you like, but will not get you truth.

Seems to me like the real problem is that anything YOU do not like, you simply don't bother to read and just respond based on what you ASSume it says. It doesn't work like THAT in real life, either. Dodging the question may keep you from having to say what you don't want to admit, but will not stop us from knowing it's true.

Please refer to the operative part of his post: "In your own words you tell me what is racist . . ."

Touchy aren't we? My reply was that despite the "in your own words" reply that it was not fake news. Those quotes and statements were made by the people. But like most idiots, he objected and called it fake news. So you want it in my words? Fine. It isn't fake news.

Now, onto the issue of Racism. There are various brands of Racism. They all have one thing in common. Every racist will swear they are not racist. They will tell you they have reasons, statistics, beliefs, or whatever. But they will never come out and say they are racist.

If that is the standard you expect, the head of the KKK will not qualify. But we were talking about kinds of Racists. The first is what I like to think of as the "science" based racist. They will quote statistics put forth by other racists. We have to abuse the Constitution regarding Blacks, or Browns, or whatever. You see, statistically they are more criminal. Or Statistically they are dumber, or something. There is always a good scientific reason that is at best, completely taken out of context, or worst, completely made up.

As one example of these kinds they claim that since Blacks make up a larger percentage of prison populations, that the police are right and proper in targeting blacks, since statistically they are the most criminal. Unfortunately that is a self fulfilling prophecy. Let's say I pull over a hundred cars. I pull over fifty cars that are red. The month I announce that it is obvious that red cars are the most reckless and likely to speed since the majority of the cars I pulled over were Red. Yet, ignoring the other cars and focusing on the Red cars was the reason I pulled over the Red cars in the first place. Statistically, the Whites are more likely to have contraband in sufficient quantity to warrant an arrest in a car, yet, Blacks are searched more often by the same statistical review of traffic stops. So if we were driven by Statistics, we would focus our attention on the Whites since they are more likely to have drugs or weapons in the cars that were searched. But we don't. Instead the racists insist that since Blacks make up a larger portion of prison population compared to their percentage of the population we need to focus our attention on Blacks.

The next is the Social Racist. The Social Racist doesn't have a pseudoscience based explanation for his beliefs. The Social Racist like the "Scientific" racist will of course deny that he is a racist. This person likes to think they are not racist, but they avoid Minorities, and are wary around them. Want to have fun, go with some minority friends and spot these folks. They jump out of their skin when they are expected to shake hands. I guess the Black comes off.

The Social Racist is ignorant, and would not consciously consider the Minorities as bad, but is very uncomfortable because of their ignorance. So he avoids them, and thinks that is the best way. On weekends, he'll cheer for his team, which has those Black folks on it, and will even go to the games and cheer. That proves they aren't racist, they're cheering for a black guy right?

Next up we have the it's their fault racists. These idiots blame Minorities for all the ills in the world. While more Whites are on Welfare than Blacks, they'll continually scream that the Blacks are going to bankrupt the nation because of Welfare. Trump falls into the last two categories. Ignorance, and blaming.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-welfare-black-white-780252

Lastly we have the hateful hearts. These idiots believe that God hates Minorities, or there is a Genetic Proof that they are subhuman. Nazi's and Jews and of course the Blacks as one example. These are the folks who claim that all of mankind's advances are because of Whites, and that Whites did the Blacks a favor making them slaves and educating the savages.

When you point out that Minorities, like the Polynesians, were navigating across the entire Pacific Ocean while Whites were afraid to go out of sight of land for fear of falling off the edge of the world, they tell you that it is propaganda. When you list inventions and achievements made by Minorities, they either ignore you, or explain that the Blacks took credit for the White persons work.

These are some of those same people who blame Jews, and Israel for whatever it is this week. Sometimes for Killing Jesus. Of course, if Jesus had not sacrificed, suffered, and died, and risen then the prophecy would not be fulfilled in scripture. These Buffet Christians, I call them that because they ignore most of the lessons in the bible while screaming that they believe and God is on their side.

Now, the most radical hater of Whites will deny he is racist. The most radical member of the KKK will deny he is racist. The most radical will always deny they are whatever, because Racist is a negative, and they believe they have reasons. A black guy got a job that should have gone to me.

Trump is not one of the hatred hearts. His is ignorance and Belief. He honestly believes that pretty much everyone on welfare is black. Even when someone tells him that is not the case, he still believes it because he's always believed it. And Trump would rather eat a raw turd than admit he was wrong. Most Racists are stubborn if you had not figured it out.

Now, I don't know about you. I really don't care to be honest. You may be one of those who totally supports the idea of delaying the election. Even when pretty much everyone else is opposed. My Wife used to be a much more adamant trump supporter. Now she just wants him to shut up. We talked about him a couple days ago. Trump's biggest problem is the unforced errors he keeps making.

Take anything. Hell he announced that he would not attend the viewing of John Lewis. Stupid. Stupid unforced error. Trump if he didn't want to say anything nice about Lewis, could have made it about civil rights, and the giants of the era. He could have quoted MLK's brilliant I have a dream. He could have talked about how many more Blacks are graduating college today because of the civil rights movement. He could have talked about anything. Instead, he comes off as petty and petulant. A stupid unforced error.

Will you support the results of the election? The answer, the American Answer is yes. I believe the American People will reelect me, but if in their wisdom they choose another, I will respect the people of this nation enough to absolutely accept their decision. The honor is the serve, and to serve the people. Instead, another UNFORCED ERROR.

I voted for Trump. I don't think I'll vote this year. I do not see either of them worth the time it would take to cast a ballot. We're screwed either way.

Trump's biggest failure, is he won't learn. He won't find good Political advisors, and he won't listen to them unless they tell him exactly what he wants to hear. Much like the response I posted above. It was not fake news. It happened. And we are not living in a country which censors news because someone doesn't like it. We have a President, not a Kaiser.

Forum List

Back