Leftists, prove it.

Neither Trump’s policies not rhetoric is racist. Prove me wrong.

KAG2020
You must think Mexicans are rapists too then. Your blob does
He never said that. He said Mexico doesn't send their best. Never said all Mexicans are rapists....NEXT.....or will you put me on ignore like your weak constitution AOC sycophant friend?

KAG2020
He never said that. He said Mexico doesn't send their best. Never said all Mexicans are rapists....NEXT.....or will you put me on ignore like your weak constitution AOC sycophant friend?

Its okay that you have the same racists thoughts Trump does. Summon some manhood and admit it. Your "threat" to put me on ignore is laughable and tells me that you have no manhood to draw from.

KAG2020

Its okay that you have the same racists thoughts Trump does. Summon some manhood and admit it. Your "threat" to put me on ignore is laughable and tells me that you have no manhood to draw from.
My “threat” was asking you if you would put me on ignore. I dont ignore (for pussies) and I cannot open your link as I do not have a subscription to WAPO. I saw Zero wrong with what he said about illegals from Mexico. None.
Neither did these people.

1596153307426.jpeg

His exact quote

They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Bingo...never said all Mexicans are rapists. Said they aren’t sending the best here and he is right.

Funny, isn't it? Democrats never said Trump was racist until he announced his Presidential candidacy as a Republican.
He was called a racist by the NIXON Department of Justice in 1973. trump has shown everyone his racism. So just stop asking for proof because it's been shown to you guys time and again but you refuse to believe it because that's how you think too.
Example?

KAG2020

My “threat” was asking you if you would put me on ignore. I dont ignore (for pussies) and I cannot open your link as I do not have a subscription to WAPO. I saw Zero wrong with what he said about illegals from Mexico. None.

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

They're sending people that have a lot of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Bingo...never said all Mexicans are rapists. Said they aren’t sending the best here and he is right.

"They're Rapists" Exactly the phrase you said he never uttered. Its a racist comment by anyone's standard except other racists. Just admit you're a racist and we can continue. You're not ashamed of your support for the blob are you?

Would you accept the word of a non-leftist?
No. Don't paste fake news links. In your own words you tell me what is racist in terms of verbiage and or policies.

That wasn’t fake news. It was the statement of the Republican Speaker if the House. Supported by the Republican Senate Leader.

That is the real problem. Anything you do not like is Fake News. Well it doesn’t work like that in RL. Shooting the messenger may get you good news you like, but will not get you truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No. Don't paste fake news links. In your own words you tell me what is racist in terms of verbiage and or policies.

That wasn’t fake news. It was the statement of the Republican Speaker if the House. Supported by the Republican Senate Leader.

That is the real problem. Anything you do not like is Fake News. Well it doesn’t work like that in RL. Shooting the messenger may get you good news you like, but will not get you truth.

Yeah.. It was more accurately a case of accusing the judge of possible racial bias.. He wasn't saying the Judge was "inferior" or sub-human or a stupid beaner.. This is the kind of "new yorker tough" that gets Trump "chronic foot in mouth"..

But when you accuse a person of BEING A RACIST -- if ya want that to MEAN ANYTHING, you're gonna hafta find some ACTUAL OVERT racism expressed.. Tell me you wouldn't make a comment about a DEEPLY RELIGIOUS judge taking an abortion case.. Also bias.. But you KNOW it happens...

Dont even have to have a RABID HATRED of religious people to notice that possible "bias" on the part of a judge... PERSONALLY -- I need much more than that to call a person a racist..

Yeah.. It was more accurately a case of accusing the judge of possible racial bias.. He wasn't saying the Judge was "inferior" or sub-human or a stupid beaner.. This is the kind of "new yorker tough" that gets Trump "chronic foot in mouth"..

But when you accuse a person of BEING A RACIST -- if ya want that to MEAN ANYTHING, you're gonna hafta find some ACTUAL OVERT racism expressed.. Tell me you wouldn't make a comment about a DEEPLY RELIGIOUS judge taking an abortion case.. Also bias.. But you KNOW it happens...

Dont even have to have a RABID HATRED of religious people to notice that possible "bias" on the part of a judge... PERSONALLY -- I need much more than that to call a person a racist..
No you don't have to find overt racism. You have to find racism whether it's overt or covert. trump is not going to publicly use racial slurs, nor is any other racist going to in the 21st century. trump is a racist. He's shown it. So if you're waiting to hear or see something overt to prove racism, you need to join us here in 2020 instead of pretending the same rules apply that did in 1950.

Last edited:

No you don't have to find overt racism. You have to find racism whether it's overt or covert. trump is not going to publicly use racial slurs, nor is any other racist going to in the 21st century. trump is a racist. He's shown it. So if you're waiting to hear or see something overt to prove racism, you need to join us here in 2020 instead of pretending the same rules apply that did in 1950.
Nope. Give me a law or verbiage. Don’t give me your opinion.

Give me an exact quote or law. Don’t quote someone else.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

"They're Rapists" Exactly the phrase you said he never uttered. Its a racist comment by anyone's standard except other racists. Just admit you're a racist and we can continue. You're not ashamed of your support for the blob are you?
Nope. I showed you the full quote. I am a racist now? LOL. This is rich. Find one racist post from me on this entire board and I will leave forever and if you cannot you leave forever. Deal?

I 100% support him and will vote for him. Your virtue signaling doesn’t work with me.

Funny how that quote outrages you but when Twitter bans the use of the a Star of David you remain silent. That was overt Antisemitism. I am a Jew btw...the people your party overly hates.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

Nope. I showed you the full quote. I am a racist now? LOL. This is rich. Find one racist post from me on this entire board and I will leave forever and if you cannot you leave forever. Deal?

I 100% support him and will vote for him. Your virtue signaling doesn’t work with me.

Funny how that quote outrages you but when Twitter bans the use of the a Star of David you remain silent. That was overt Antisemitism. I am a Jew btw...the people your party overly hates.

If you can't see the racist language in the "They're rapists" statement made by your blob....yes, you are a racist. You should be ashamed of yourself but we all know you're incapable of that.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

If you can't see the racist language in the "They're rapists" statement made by your blob....yes, you are a racist. You should be ashamed of yourself but we all know you're incapable of that.
If I say, too many NFL players are thugs with questionable character does that make me racist or an NFL player hater? He said they send many illegally of whom several are indeed criminals and rapists. Never said all because he doesn't believe that. Never said they cannot come here legally because he doesn't believe that. Again that outrages you but zero Democrats showing up for the embassy opening in Jerusalem doesn't. Twitter calling the Star of David a symbol of hate doesn't. Ilhan Omar says the Jews control the US with their "Benjamins" doesn't. Your priorities are whacked.

I have a ton of posts on this board. You find one racist one and you can have the Mods lock me out for life. Deal? You cannot you leave for life.

You accused me of being a racist so now live by that accusation or retract it.

Your call.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

If I say, too many NFL players are thugs with questionable character does that make me racist or an NFL player hater? He said they send many illegally of whom several are indeed criminals and rapists. Never said all because he doesn't believe that. Never said they cannot come here legally because he doesn't believe that. Again that outrages you but zero Democrats showing up for the embassy opening in Jerusalem doesn't. Twitter calling the Star of David a symbol of hate doesn't. Ilhan Omar says the Jews control the US with their "Benjamins" doesn't. Your priorities are whacked.

I have a ton of posts on this board. You find one racist one and you can have the Mods lock me out for life. Deal? You cannot you leave for life.

Your call.

The NFL isn't a race so you wouldn't be racist if you said that. Your blob, however, is a racist.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

Your call.

The NFL isn't a race so you wouldn't be racist if you said that. Your blob, however, is a racist.
So you agree about the NFL but most of your cohorts would call me a racist since the NFL is ~70% black. You're right of course, it would not be racist. Again, find one racist post from me. I have over 28k. You accused me of being a racist now back it up. Trump isn't racist. He says some controversial statements for sure but he is an equal opportunity offender.

KAG2020

View attachment 369276
His exact quote

Your call.

So you called me a racist with zero proof. And you call Trump racist with zero proof. Your accusations fall on deaf ears.

What about all of these things he has said?:

"THey're going to lock y'all back up in chains"
"poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids"
"If you don't vote for me, you ain't black"
"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking"
"You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

ooops. was that good ol' uncle Joe that said that? I can't remember

What about all of these things he has said?:

"THey're going to lock y'all back up in chains"
"poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids"
"If you don't vote for me, you ain't black"
"You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking"
"You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

ooops. was that good ol' uncle Joe that said that? I can't remember
^^^THIS^^^

Forum List

Back