Let me get this straight

So Trump does this well with minorities, but not as well with common, working, middle class white Americans ?.....Right.
The only ones melting down are Trump and his lickspittles.

giphy.gif

So Trump does this well with minorities, but not as well with common, working, middle class white Americans ?.....Right.
The only ones melting down are Trump and his lickspittles.

giphy.gif
Melting down ?
I posted a fact about the minority votes Trump received.
Are you disputing this ?

So Trump does this well with minorities, but does not do as well with common, working, middle class white Americans ?....Right.
Maybe other people have different life experiences than you, different perspectives than you, different priorities than you.

Even if they ARE white.

You NAILED IT. I've never been able to figure out how to say this. We are not the same as each other. My experiences as a European-descended heterosexual female born and raised in the northeast of the U.S. are quite unlike those who share these superficial characteristics with me.

I have a different family than many do, with different stresses and we were not rich international travelers. My father worked for Ford for most of his life. I've been places that others have never seen, had experiences with people that others have never met.

Just for one illustration: my aunt, career U.S. military, paid for a trip for me, a teenager, and my mother to visit her at her station in Turkey. The first time that I ever heard the beautiful Muslim call to prayer I was sitting in a restaurant on the water in Istanbul at dusk. After we traveled to her apartment in Izmir, a man who actually did the call to prayer brought me up to the turret at the local mosque, to view the city. Everyone was delightful. So I cannot ever view Muslims with the hate that some people do who have not had my experience. On our return to the U.S., we went spent a few days in each Athens, Rome, and London, then the customs guy at JFK asked me where the goods were, and I told him that they were in the heel of my shoe. This was a formative experience in my life. Moreover, I cannot tell anyone to "speak English," as my eastern European grandmother struggled with it all of her life, but steered her six children to take part in WWII, and they all took part for the United States. One of my uncles drove a tank in North Africa and Anzio.

So Trump does this well with minorities, but does not do as well with common, working, middle class white Americans ?....Right.
Maybe other people have different life experiences than you, different perspectives than you, different priorities than you.

Even if they ARE white.

You NAILED IT. I've never been able to figure out how to say this. We are not the same as each other. My experiences as a European-descended heterosexual female born and raised in the northeast of the U.S. are quite unlike those who share these superficial characteristics with me.

I have a different family than many do, with different stresses and we were not rich international travelers. My father worked for Ford for most of his life. I've been places that others have never seen, had experiences with people that others have never met.

Just for one illustration: my aunt, career U.S. military, paid for a trip for me, a teenager, and my mother to visit her at her station in Turkey. The first time that I ever heard the beautiful Muslim call to prayer I was sitting in a restaurant on the water in Istanbul at dusk. After we traveled to her apartment in Izmir, a man who actually did the call to prayer brought me up to the turret at the local mosque, to view the city. Everyone was delightful. So I cannot ever view Muslims with the hate that some people do who have not had my experience. On our return to the U.S., we went spent a few days in each Athens, Rome, and London, then the customs guy at JFK asked me where the goods were, and I told him that they were in the heel of my shoe. This was a formative experience in my life. Moreover, I cannot tell anyone to "speak English," as my eastern European grandmother struggled with it all of her life, but steered her six children to take part in WWII, and they all took part for the United States. One of my uncles drove a tank in North Africa and Anzio.
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

Even if they ARE white.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

So I take it that you have no history at all. What are your defining experiences? What experiences have you had that are among the defining moments in your life? Why can't you share? Is the totally of your life just a blank? If it is just a blank, what is the source of your anger?

The proof of massive election fraud is that like groups of minorities, in like communities, in neighboring states with the same make up show a completely opposite outcome.

- Dem districts are claiming that over 90% of registered voters voted which is pretty much impossible.

- Dem districts which reported lower turn out on election day and short lines are claiming the vote count shows massive voter turn out on election day.

Via mail in voting what Dems are doing is going through the registered voter rolls and where voters failed to return a ballot Dems are filling out a fraudulent ballot for that person for Biden. In a case of 100,000 ballots the only box check on the ballot is for Biden and the rest of the ballot is blank.

Even if they ARE white.

You had that experience because you had been exposed, without prejudice, to the real lives of others. What if your mother had said "no, these people aren't like us, you can't go up there" -- Look at what you would have missed, how it positively affected your life.

One of the things that is killing us is our arrogant lack of curiosity. We all have it to some degree, but with Trumpism it's essentially total and mandatory. The best example of that is their incredibly simplistic "if you aren't a Trumpster you're an evil commie" madness.

They don't WANT to know about the experiences, perceptions and priorities of others. Because it must be wrong if it's not like them. And look at their threads and posts here: They have no idea, NONE, why ANYONE wouldn't adore Trump like they do. Those people must be evil! Yeah! That must be it!

They don't know, because they have zero (0) curiosity. They could FIND OUT if they WANTED to, but their ideological ecosystem doesn't allow it. Their natural human curiosity has been taken from them. That's Trumpism. I wonder what they're afraid of.

Last edited:

The proof of massive election fraud is that like groups of minorities, in like communities, in neighboring states with the same make up show a completely opposite outcome.

- Dem districts are claiming that over 90% of registered voters voted which is pretty much impossible.

- Dem districts which reported lower turn out on election day and short lines are claiming the vote count shows massive voter turn out on election day.

Via mail in voting what Dems are doing is going through the registered voter rolls and where voters failed to return a ballot Dems are filling out a fraudulent ballot for that person for Biden. In a case of 100,000 ballots the only box check on the ballot is for Biden and the rest of the ballot is blank.
I am just praying that the rumors about the DHS securing these ballots against fraud is true.

Forum List

Back