‘Let’s Burn This Place Down’: Left Calls For Violence After Treasonous SCOTUS Abortion Leak

Comply to what?
Police demands.......

You know......how you folks all came to the defense of most cops whenever they shoot an unarmed person...as long as its the right person, I guess...

Like this guy...

Or this one...

And just today....the cop who killed this little boy got charged....don't recall any outrage from all of these "Ashli" defenders...wonder why...

It's almost as if they don't really give a fuck about Ashli or police shooting unarmed people in general....but in all fairness, storming the US Capitol in hopes to intimidate members of Congress and being shot because you were walking home from the store......not the same thing............

Police demands.......

You know......how you folks all came to the defense of most cops whenever they shoot an unarmed person...as long as its the right person, I guess...
why didn't floyd? you are now behind the proverbial 8 ball.

I don't care. You're going to get dragged in the midterms, and you can expect more pro-life (and other pro-civil rights) legislation across the country.

Your killing spree is over, and all you can do about it now is go out and burn down black neighborhoods, like you do every time you throw a tantrum. Have fun!

LOL
I am not running in the midterms...were you under the impression I was?

Oh, I get it....you are a party cheerleader and you think you are a member of Team Republican...

I will keep that in mind when on another post, you claim you aren't a Republican like the cowardly bitch you are.

You mean a la Ashli Babbitt? Funny how the right is now against protests.
The right is not against protests. Once again liberals are projecting. Legal, peaceful protests are a form of free speech, and we all know liberals favor censorship and control over personal choice and freedoms.

I would not call what these radical left extremist pansies are doing 'protests' as much as engaging in 'highly volatile public emotional meltdowns' as a result of not getting their way and having their personal agendas / opinions opposed.

why didn't floyd? you are now behind the proverbial 8 ball.
He did.....in fact, he was already cuffed...

But since fragile mediocre people like yourself view the big black buck as superhuman and much more powerful and virile then you are -- they are always a threat.....no matter if unarmed, outnumber, etc...no matter if they are even a 10 yr old little girl......you are still afraid..

So all of your fearmongering makes sense

I don't care. You're going to get dragged in the midterms, and you can expect more pro-life (and other pro-civil rights) legislation across the country.

Your killing spree is over, and all you can do about it now is go out and burn down black neighborhoods, like you do every time you throw a tantrum. Have fun!

LOL

What I find hilarious is the black thug wannabe tendency to burn down their own infrastructure, such as fast food joints, pharmacies, grocery stores and the like, and to then whine and moan about lack of said infrastructure in their neighborhoods. Monkeys at the zoo treat their digs better than some of this human ghetto trash. Of course, robbing their own necessary neighborhood infrastructure on the regular is their norm, so there you go. It's sort of like a people taking themselves hostage and then offing themselves when their demands are laughed at. I would say this tendency is tragicomic, but really more comic than tragic.

Oh, I get it....you are a party cheerleader and you think you are a member of Team Republican...

I will keep that in mind when on another post, you claim you aren't a Republican like the cowardly bitch you are.

You people have been feeding (mostly black) babies into the meat grinder for so long, you probably thought no one was ever going to try to stop you. Now you got stopped.

Have fun looting and burning!

You people have been feeding (mostly black) babies into the meat grinder for so long, you probably thought no one was ever going to try to stop you. Now you got stopped.

Have fun looting and burning!
Hyperbole is fun when you can't talk on policies..

Is that important to you?? Is it hard to not be able to attack my support of Medicare, Social Security, Labor Rights -- that you have to just make up positions and claim I am for them??

I am use to Conservatives being pathetic like that tho....

says the demofk cheerleader.

Is that your justification for the summary execution of an unarmed citizen for trespass? Your argument is ridiculous.
I believe that your energy will change dramatically if the people who stormed the Capitol..looked like this....

sikhs-around-the-world-are-really-embarrassed-about-that-golden-temple-sword-fight-1402352158.jpg

Which makes you ENTIRELY FULL OF SHIT...

Meanwhile, I was against police shooting unarmed people long before Ashli stormed the Capitol...long before you dic suckers were taught to worship Donald Trump....

that is because I am consistent on my positions.....

Hyperbole is fun when you can't talk on policies..

Is that important to you?? Is it hard to not be able to attack my support of Medicare, Social Security, Labor Rights -- that you have to just make up positions and claim I am for them??

I am use to Conservatives being pathetic like that tho....

No one buys your phony "conservative" schtick. You're on the commie side of every issue. You're a pro-abort, and that's what we're talking about here. The party is over, you will no longer have the freedom to indiscriminately kill (mostly black) babies.

The right is not against protests. Once again liberals are projecting. Legal, peaceful protests are a form of free speech, and we all know liberals favor censorship and control over personal choice and freedoms.

I would not call what these radical left extremist pansies are doing 'protests' as much as engaging in 'highly volatile public emotional meltdowns' as a result of not getting their way and having their personal agendas / opinions opposed.
once a protest extends and interferes with other's freedoms and rights, it is no longer a protest. it is a riot.

says the demofk cheerleader.
I vote for policies...

It isn't my fault that Republicans run on feelings and not policies...

Their promises to target gays, trans people and others for punishment doesn't excite me.....

And the rare occasion their policies get exposed -- they have to disavow their own policies because of how unpopular they are....

You know how much your policies have to suck if Mitch McConnell gets mad at you for talking about them before the midterms??

No one buys your phony "conservative" schtick. You're on the commie side of every issue. You're a pro-abort, and that's what we're talking about here. The party is over, you will no longer have the freedom to indiscriminately kill (mostly black) babies.
I am not a Conservative...I mock conservatives....ACCURATELY...

Notice how you dodged every policy I brought up?

This is why I call you a bitch

Forum List

Back