‘Let’s Burn This Place Down’: Left Calls For Violence After Treasonous SCOTUS Abortion Leak

I guess its fun to pretend to care about black neighborhoods...but....none of what you are talking about compares to Conservatives storming the Capitol in a coordinated effort with ELECTED MEMBERS OF CONGRESS to try to overturn an election...talk about butt hurt....

However, I find it funny how you dic suckers are so upset about finding out who leaked the Supreme Court decision instead of just celebrating the decision...

Why are Conservatives so triggered about all of this good news being shared early??

The left: 25 murders during our Summer of Terror in 2020 "doesn't compare" to some trespassers (maybe) at the Capitol.

Have fun looting and burning!

I guess its fun to pretend to care about black neighborhoods...but....none of what you are talking about compares to Conservatives storming the Capitol in a coordinated effort with ELECTED MEMBERS OF CONGRESS to try to overturn an election...talk about butt hurt....

However, I find it funny how you dic suckers are so upset about finding out who leaked the Supreme Court decision instead of just celebrating the decision...

Why are Conservatives so triggered about all of this good news being shared early??
Why are you disregarding all the Antifa and black lives matter members there dressed as Trump supporters who were actually doing the property damage and violence? Trump supporters didn't storm the capitol, they were let in peacefully after the capitol police opened doors for them.

Yup...Death to America, bro.....if only the right side had won...

View attachment 639905
Democrats lost The Civil War, so why do y'all racists like Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton still be supporting The KKK?
2nd question, why do you racist assholes try to infiltrate Christian Organizations and Conservative Organizations and try to associate your awful selves with good loving people who love minorities and only want to break the chains of slavery The Fascist Child Fondling Homo Grooming DemNazi Demotwat Party has placed upon them?
Why are you a racist?
Why did you vote for Racist Joe Biden, and KKK leader Hillary Rotten Clinton?
Why did you vote for House "N" word Obama who is a racist himself?

The left: 25 murders during our Summer of Terror in 2020 "doesn't compare" to some trespassers (maybe) at the Capitol.

Have fun looting and burning!
I don't loot or burn...therefore, I don't have to defend those who do...

Meanwhile......I am sure you will be in favor of Biden imposing martial law to overturn any election loss he may receive....I mean, fair is fair right??

But of course, you are full of shit and its fun to clown you morons...

Why are you disregarding all the Antifa and black lives matter members there dressed as Trump supporters who were actually doing the property damage and violence? Trump supporters didn't storm the capitol, they were let in peacefully after the capitol police opened doors for them.
True Story

The left is having an emotional epic meltdown over this treasonous leak. Nevertheless, they can now throw out all their accusations that Trump promoted violence. They are now showing their true colors when they don't get their way. Read their own words in the link.

The left advocating violence??? Say it ain't so.

Because you're going to try to use it to justify looting, burning, and murdering more people.
No, that isn't what has you dic suckers triggered...

You are triggered because you were hoping to keep that ruling under wraps as long as possible as to not excite voters who may not have been motivated to vote in the midterms..

Which is funny because...why would you care if more voters turned out to vote??

Why do you Conservatives hate high voter turn out so much? Are your policies unpopular or something?

You are triggered because you were hoping to keep that ruling under wraps as long as possible as to not excite voters who may not have been motivated to vote in the midterms..

Why do you Conservatives hate high voter turn out so much? Are your policies unpopular or something?
Why do you libtards cheat?

damn you have a problem with staying on course of a discussion. wow.

deflection noted.

But, but, but, somebody ELSE!!

I don't care. You're going to get dragged in the midterms, and you can expect more pro-life (and other pro-civil rights) legislation across the country.

Your killing spree is over, and all you can do about it now is go out and burn down black neighborhoods, like you do every time you throw a tantrum. Have fun!

LOL

Forum List

Back