Let's Settle the Gun Debate, Shall We???

[.X.] Killing/maiming people and destroying things is the fucked up trait of a sociopath​

Destroying WHAT "things"

Whatever you shoot. Tin cans if you like.

My mother is alive today, because she had a 9mm on her person the day two thugs came after her in her own yard.

When people tell me guns have no meaningful use in society for citizens, I tell them to go fuck themselves.

Let's have a full-blown war.

All those who want to ban guns or who want "gun control" (liars) take one side.

All those who support the UNALIENABLE RIGHT will take the other side.

The winner gets to decide?

Deal?

Actually that's not how you settle it. It's really a very simple two-part question. One or the other:

[...] Killing/maiming people and destroying things is so cool because I have a micropenis

[.X.] Killing/maiming people and destroying things is the fucked up trait of a sociopath​

Oh look, this one's already filled out. Thank you for voting.
Why can't we settle it with a fight?

Your ilk is settling things with a fight. Why can't we?

Because you're trying to set up a "contest" between one side that believes fighting is a good thing and one that doesn't.

Ain't friggin' rocket surgery.
Then, the side that doesn't want to fight needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

This issue will soon be a mute point, after Billy Gates, Google, and the FED require personal ID Chips to be embedded in each person the government will know who own guns, serial number, manufacturer, type, caliber, vaccination records, gross income, tax status........ Visualize, if you may, the argument put before the Supreme Court as to if citizenship and voter registration status will programmed into these same chips as well. Happy hunting!
I have been reading the same stuff.

We MUST fight this to the death....WITH VIOLENCE IF NECESSARY

Destroying WHAT "things"

My mother is alive today, because she had a 9mm on her person the day two thugs came after her in her own yard.

When people tell me guns have no meaningful use in society for citizens, I tell them to go fuck themselves.
That's nice, dear, :itsok:

Destroying WHAT "things"

speaking of parents, have you ever met your father ?
If so, which prison?

Matter of fact the last time I saw my father was in the living facility where he was disintegrating from the effects of Parkinson's so fuck you very much. :fu:

Destroying WHAT "things"

If so, which prison?

Matter of fact the last time I saw my father was in the living facility where he was disintegrating from the effects of Parkinson's so fuck you very much. :fu:

So, he won't be voting then.

Destroying WHAT "things"

If so, which prison?

Wouldn't have mattered anyway. He lived in a deep red state, he didn't have a vote.

Destroying WHAT "things"

If so, which prison?

Wouldn't have mattered anyway. He lived in a deep red state, he didn't have a vote.

I am SO disappointed !!

Forum List

Back