Zone1 Let’s talk about zone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your twisted perception. Everyone knows I am being an advocate for the innocent young Black children being murdered that no one including you cares about.
No, you're not being an advocate. An advocate goes into the community, does work, then addresses the powers that be to develop solutions. All you're doing is posting links to stories about the deaths of black children then spewing your racist opinion.

Pastor Brooks was not happy to see how you used the death of a black child in his community.

Last edited:
No, you're not being an advocate. An advocate goes into the community, does work, then addresses the ppwers that be to develop solutions. All you're doing is posting links to stories about the deaths of black children then spewing your racist opinion.

Pastor Brooks was not happy to see how you used the death of a black child in his community.
I was going to change my avatar to Pastor Brooks but Serenity seems to be working out well. There are now hundreds of thousands of people who knew who she was and maybe even more importantly, now aware of just how many of these young black kids are being murdered in random shootings. That's how I ADVOCATE. I also donate and promote Pastor Brooks. All you do is spend hours a day writing up mind numbing drivel about race.

That's your twisted perception. Everyone knows I am being an advocate for the innocent young Black children being murdered that no one including you cares about.
Where was your advocacy here?

1658974358235.png

You only post stories about black children getting killed to post racist comments about blacks and to invite others to do the same. You didn't post this story and I'm sure you bypassed it on the way to find a story that fits your narrative.

I was going to change my avatar to Pastor Brooks but Serenity seems to be working out well. There are now hundreds of thousands of people who knew who she was and maybe even more importantly, now aware of just how many of these young black kids are being murdered in random shootings. That's how I ADVOCATE. I also donate and promote Pastor Brooks. All you do is spend hours a day writing up mind numbing drivel about race.
People knew who she was without your using her death to race bait. People have long been aware of these shootings before you used that childs death to race bait. Blacks in communities like this have been asking for gun control for 30 years, but whites like you oppose such control. So perhaps you need to be quiet and stop your disingenuous use of children's deaths to race bait.

People knew who she was without your using her death to race bait. People have long been aware of these shootings before you used that childs death to race bait. Blacks in communities like this have been asking for gun control for 30 years, but whites like you oppose such control. So perhaps you need to be quiet and stop your disingenuous use of children's deaths to race bait.
Now hundreds of thousands more knew who she was. That is point of using a public forum to be an advocate. And since you also don't know what an advocate is, I've provided a definition for you. Good night IM2!!

ad·vo·cate

noun
noun: advocate; plural noun: advocates
/ˈadvəkət/
  1. a person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back