Liberal icon Samantha Bee calls Ivanka a ****

Why do Canadians insert themselves into American politics? Americans don’t bother with Canadian politics! Are they bored or just stupid?

That's the other delicious irony in this thread ---- all the butthurt about "Canadians"... considering that Rump's grandfather made his first fortune running a whorehouse in Canada.

As far as "why do Canadians insert themselves into American (I presume you mean USian, check what continent Canada is in) --- let's toss this question over to shockedcanadian since he does that every time he shows up --- eh?
Get back to me when Canada is called Canada America! TIA

Get yourself what we call a "world atlas". Or a globe. Truth to tell I didn't check -- maybe Canada is part of Asia. That would be good, as I am the president of that continent. I could prolly get free poutine.
Stop acting stupidly!

Why do Canadians insert themselves into American politics? Americans don’t bother with Canadian politics! Are they bored or just stupid?

That's the other delicious irony in this thread ---- all the butthurt about "Canadians"... considering that Rump's grandfather made his first fortune running a whorehouse in Canada.

As far as "why do Canadians insert themselves into American (I presume you mean USian, check what continent Canada is in) --- let's toss this question over to shockedcanadian since he does that every time he shows up --- eh?

Get yourself what we call a "world atlas". Or a globe. Truth to tell I didn't check -- maybe Canada is part of Asia. That would be good, as I am the president of that continent. I could prolly get free poutine.
Stop acting stupidly!

I am a continental president, not a cop.

Stop acting stupidly!

I am a continental president, not a cop.
Stupid

Here's the thing about Ms. Bee. If you watched her show, she actually does bring up a lot of valid points about Trump's corruption and policies.
It's a fucking comedy show. Why can't you and your ilk understand the difference between news, and news satire?

Fuckin' dumbass.

Calling this skank a liberal icon reveals how desperate the left is for icons

That would be the OP actually. One of countless threads whee some single figure, no matter how obscure, is described as a "Liberal icon". It's a standard in the toy box. Kind of like the Saul Belinsky thing.

Time to trot this back out for these fans of Selective Outrage

crowdbabble_trump-top-tweets_born-fucked-up_516382177798680576.png

Cue dance marathon! :dance:

Isn't that right Mac1958 ...... cue crickets

All of which reminds me of the Bible ---

"As ye sow, so shall ye reap"

But calling someone a c**t isn’t racist! So it’s not so bad.
;)

A). It was an overtly crass, ignorant remark made against a Trump. So no harm no foul to the Left. They wallow in their own hypocrisy. Let Laura Ingraham call Hillary a Feckless C*nt' or call David Hogg a little commie fag and Fox would have her off the air in 15 minutes with profuse apology.

B). Roseanne's remark had some basis in accuracy! That is really bad. Being accurate really pisses off the Left. Valery Jarrett really is black and so were those apes on the movie--- black. And Africans were pretty much, until brought to the west, at least stereotypically seen as backward, primitive, headhunters living in thatch huts and wearing grass skirts. So the analogy of Roseasnne's wasn't at least a totally false one whether you liked it or not. So ABC really had to apologize.

TBS, for their employee calling one of the most decent, beautiful, dignified, reserved women in this country also daughter of the president a Feckless C*nt? If TBS fired her, sanctioned her or even phoned Trump to apologize, the Leftist goonsquad would go ape (sorry) rioting in the streets.

The Leftist Hypocrisy of Colossal Double-Standards lives on.
TBS should be bombarded with calls to have her show cancelled. Teach this whore a lesson and do something to stop all of this.

Anyone remember how not long ago this pathetic LOSER on her show mocked a Conservative / Republican kid who had no hair, calling him a 'skin-head'?

Yeah, it turns out the kid HAD CANCER!

What a POS!

But calling someone a c**t isn’t racist! So it’s not so bad.
;)

A). It was an overtly crass, ignorant remark made against a Trump. So no harm no foul to the Left. They wallow in their own hypocrisy. Let Laura Ingraham call Hillary a Feckless C*nt' or call David Hogg a little commie fag and Fox would have her off the air in 15 minutes with profuse apology.

B). Roseanne's remark had some basis in accuracy! That is really bad. Being accurate really pisses off the Left. Valery Jarrett really is black and so were those apes on the movie--- black. And Africans were pretty much, until brought to the west, at least stereotypically seen as backward, primitive, headhunters living in thatch huts and wearing grass skirts. So the analogy of Roseasnne's wasn't at least a totally false one whether you liked it or not. So ABC really had to apologize.

TBS, for their employee calling one of the most decent, beautiful, dignified, reserved women in this country also daughter of the president a Feckless C*nt? If TBS fired her, sanctioned her or even phoned Trump to apologize, the Leftist goonsquad would go ape (sorry) rioting in the streets.

The Leftist Hypocrisy of Colossal Double-Standards lives on.
TBS should be bombarded with calls to have her show cancelled. Teach this whore a lesson and do something to stop all of this.

Because calling a woman a whore....is so different from what Bee did?

The Contard hypocrisy of Colossal Double Standards lives on.

She has always been a vile Piece of over-the-top disrespectful cr@p, but she has gone too far by calling the 1st Lady Ivanka Trump a 'C*NT'

Hmmmmm did Ivanka get a promotion or have all of Trump's comments about dating his daughter finally come true?

Forum List

Back