Liberal LOONS get owned again-CAUGHT making up stores about Russia having dirt on the Donald

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahh you love a vet for being a vet. it has consequences pup.
To call that man a traitor is an absolute disgrace, and every one of you Un-American scumbags should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tell us, how have you served you country?

I sure as hell didn't serve my country by releasing fake data about the president!
The tell us, how did you serve your country?

Here comes the "if you were not in the military you can't criticize" McCain.

Benedict Arnold was in the military too pal, and he was still a traitor.
You can serve your country in other ways, so since you didn't serve in the military, tells us what you have done for your country as a citizen.

So, because you can't stand that McCain has been exposed as a traitor you want to make this about me.

That's a pretty pathetic attempt to change the subject.

"Unverified?????????"

Unverified like what?????????

Benghazi? I'd say it's verified that four people are dead!

See what I mean? RIGHT ON CUE.

Their own fake news is their gospel.
well again the fake news in the benghazi story was some video that Hitlery was in love with. That fking never happened. yep the libturds have been banking on fake for some time in fakeland

It actually did happen. One of the perpetrators of Benghazi admitted the video influenced them.

Bwahahahaa!

A perp lied about it and you are desperate to believe it.

That's pathetic!

Go ahead, prove that.

I don't have to be desperate. The Republicans did 8 investigations on Benghazi and Hillary Clinton came out cleaner than you are.
partisan DOJ that met with her husband to work out the deal. yeppers. gotta love facts.

You're an Un-American scumbag piece of fucking shit.

While I don't agree with most of McCain's stances when it comes to politics, unlike Un-American shit stains like you and trump, I respect that man for his service to this country, five and a half years of it which was spent in a North Vietnamese prison camp.

You are the real traitor here, you worthless, Un-American cumstain.
so the vet from the Ft. Lauderdale murders, is he worthy of your respect for serving?
You're a fucking moron for even asking that question.
ahh you love a vet for being a vet. it has consequences pup.
To call that man a traitor is an absolute disgrace, and every one of you Un-American scumbags should be ashamed of yourselves.

Tell us, how have you served your country?
Still waiting, punk. Give us all your answer.
We're still waiting for your answer, snowflake, or did you run off to your safe space?

You mean his locker room talk? Or him grabbing Obama?

Did Trump grab the Lying Cocksucker's pussy, too? :ack-1:
image.jpeg

The only GOOD news from all this shame is that NOW the lefties might appreciate why bypassing APPROVED, SECURE communications and making yourself vulnerable to BLACKMAIL by foreign Intel Ops is a terrible sin.

If you think TRUMP is vulnerable to blackmail and embarrassment, think about how much compromised shit Hillary exposed herself to with her vain and selfish ignorance of security protocols.. .

In the same light, the Trumpster needs to put down his mighty tweeter toy, and start using the PROPER channels to communicate.

And everyone knows that 4Chan is only full of honesty and people who only tell the truth.

Are you really this gullible?

Don't answer, we both know the answer.

Let me try and get this straight. You infer that 4Chan lies and can't be trusted, so when they admit that the fake news was fiction created by one of their posters, they are lying.

Your claim is that since 4Chan is lying about the lie that was posted on their lying site it means, in your eyes, they are lying when they state that the lie on their lying site is a lie.

This just HAS to be liberal logic at its finest.!

"Unverified?????????"

Unverified like what?????????

Benghazi? I'd say it's verified that four people are dead!

See what I mean? RIGHT ON CUE.

Their own fake news is their gospel.
well again the fake news in the benghazi story was some video that Hitlery was in love with. That fking never happened. yep the libturds have been banking on fake for some time in fakeland

It actually did happen. One of the perpetrators of Benghazi admitted the video influenced them.

Bwahahahaa!

A perp lied about it and you are desperate to believe it.

That's pathetic!

Go ahead, prove that.

I don't have to be desperate. The Republicans did 8 investigations on Benghazi and Hillary Clinton came out cleaner than you are.

I'm supposed to prove YOUR assertion?

That's some typical liberal BS. You make a claim about someone said the video was the real cause of Benghazi, you supply no evidence and I'M SUPPOSED TO PROVE IT?

Nice try, but I don't have to prove your lies, just comment I don't buy it.

Notice how no one can post a 4Chan link that has a date that corresponds to the first appearance of the rumors. The information on Trump’s various personal and business dealings in Russia was being pursued by major campaigns and by major media as early as late July of 2015, and the “Ritz Carlton” information was out the in the summer of 2016. Limbaugh has just admitted on today's show that the campaigns were trying to verify the rumors for over a year.

So put up the original 4Chan link with a date at least from July 2015 or stop the 4Chan fake news.

Is it fake????????????

YES!
Yes, the 4Chan claim is FAKE NEWS!

Wait, are you saying that 4chan faked their own faked news??????

That's a laughable spin!

:lmao:
Yes your spin is laughable.
I'm saying the Tramp fake news machine is trying to claim the story was faked by 4Chan, but the proof that 4Chan is lying is the fact that they have no link from at least July 2015 when the rumor first reached the campaigns and media.

Tell us, how have you served you country?

I sure as hell didn't serve my country by releasing fake data about the president!

You can serve your country in other ways, so since you didn't serve in the military, tells us what you have done for your country as a citizen.

So, because you can't stand that McCain has been exposed as a traitor you want to make this about me.

Now you are becoming completely unhinged.

And everyone knows that 4Chan is only full of honesty and people who only tell the truth.

Let me try and get this straight. You infer that 4Chan lies and can't be trusted, so when they admit that the fake news was fiction created by one of their posters, they are lying.

Your claim is that since 4Chan is lying about the lie that was posted on their lying site it means, in your eyes, they are lying when they state that the lie on their lying site is a lie.

Um, we are saying there is no evidence for the report and that it's tracked back to 4chan. The link in the op has the track back to 4chan.

Do keep up.

Now you are becoming completely unhinged.

No, you are unhinged in your attempt to get the guilty McCain off the hook.

Notice how no one can post a 4Chan link that has a date that corresponds to the first appearance of the rumors. The information on Trump’s various personal and business dealings in Russia was being pursued by major campaigns and by major media as early as late July of 2015, and the “Ritz Carlton” information was out the in the summer of 2016. Limbaugh has just admitted on today's show that the campaigns were trying to verify the rumors for over a year.

So put up the original 4Chan link with a date at least from July 2015 or stop the 4Chan fake news.

Is it fake????????????

YES!

That's a laughable spin!

I'm saying the Tramp fake news machine is trying to claim the story was faked by 4Chan, but the proof that 4Chan is lying is the fact that they have no link from at least July 2015 when the rumor first reached the campaigns and media.

When you have evidence, do let us know.

What we do know is the report is fake news and even the media is running away from it, because they know it's bogus.

Well let us check your "logic."
If 4Chan started the rumor then they can post a link to their first posting the rumor that has been around since July 2015.
They can't, therefore they are lying to cover Tramp's POS ass.

Thanks for proving the very point. This person on 4Chan was lying at some point. Either by making up the story or by claiming that he made it up. Either way he lied. But that's what you get when you believe 4Chan.

4Chan is not a credible source.

'Traitor' is a pretty strong word.

Kerry is a traitor, Jane Fonda is a traitor...... The word is usually reserved for dimocrap scum..... obama, Ubercunt, etc, etc ad nauseam.....

McCain is an asshole. A 24 carat asshole. Not sure he qualifies as a traitor.

Great point!!!! McStain - Once a traitor, always a traitor.. SONGBIRD
Yes.....we know how you feel about Veterans....and POWs.

Yes, we despise fake vets, such as yourself. Real veterans, on the other hand, are honored because they are HONORABLE. A way of life you flee from.

I know for a fact Bode is a vet. Would you like to debate me personally on that?

There are many real vets who then lie about what they did in the service. That makes them fake vets too.

You accused Bode of not being a vet. Now you're tucking tail and running away from that?

No, I said she was a fake vet. Veteran she may be, but her claims as to what she did are false. Thus fake vet.

Um, we are saying there is no evidence for the report and that it's tracked back to 4chan. The link in the op has the track back to 4chan.

Do keep up.

He agrees with you dingbat. Holy fuck you people are slow.

Is it fake????????????

YES!

That's a laughable spin!

When you have evidence, do let us know.

What we do know is the report is fake news and even the media is running away from it, because they know it's bogus.
What we know is 4Chan is lying, and they would only be lying to cover Tramp's perverted ass, so even 4Chan believes it is true and therefore needs to be discredited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back