Liberal NPR Men SHOCKED AND DEVASTATED After Testosterone Test Comes Back With EMBARRASSING Results!

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This has been an ongoing issue with the left wing. Wasn’t like this back in the day. I think this coincides with the downfall of millions of steel and Auto job in this country that made a man tough and be able to take care of his family.

IMG_3035.jpeg

It’s an Unfortunate and a number of ways a bizarre situation going on in America today.

This has been an ongoing issue with the left wing. Wasn’t like this back in the day. I think this coincides with the downfall of millions of steel and Auto job in this country that made a man tough and be able to take care of his family.

View attachment 1009739

It’s an Unfortunate and a number of ways a bizarre situation going on in America today.

What does this have to do with Politics? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Donald's heels and makeup are even more fabulous than Kamala's. Why do conservatives worship men who are the opposite of the masculine ideal?

I've always advocated for free testosterone supplements for conservative men. If we could inject a little courage into them, the fascists wouldn't be able to so easy to terrify them into hysterical obedience.

View attachment 1009739

I hear you were tested for Testosterone, and it came back as borscht, Ivan.

View attachment 1009739

I would say a majority of liberal, democrat, progressive men have testosterone levels below their expected levels for their age range. They tend to softer and weaker men which is why they are drawn to the liberal and progressive side.

They run more on their emotions like a woman, they just want to complain and have the illusion of doing something instead of actually doing it, they are turned off and scared by a manly man, they prefer confrontation from safety instead of face to face or in a environment where they feel they are free from harm, it's why people like trump make them mad is because he is a man that has no problem being upfront and a bit of a bully and so on.

The weaker men are mostly Democrats, feminists and so on.

The might be males, but they are not men.

I grew up in the hills of Kentucky, I helped out on neighbors farms, I was in the army out of highschool, a father figure in my life was my uncle an ex marine recon and I was raised by my grandma the sweetest woman ever but she was as hard as a coffin nail. I could never be a dyed in the wool progressive or liberal, although I can appreciate some of their ideas or intentions. But I don't have low testosterone, meanwhile they do so they shy away from the life i had because they don't have that drive to do it and be strong of will.

I would say a majority of liberal, democrat, progressive men have testosterone levels below their expected levels for their age range. They tend to softer and weaker men which is why they are drawn to the liberal and progressive side.

They run more on their emotions like a woman, they just want to complain and have the illusion of doing something instead of actually doing it, they are turned off and scared by a manly man, they prefer confrontation from safety instead of face to face or in a environment where they feel they are free from harm, it's why people like trump make them mad is because he is a man that has no problem being upfront and a bit of a bully and so on.

The weaker men are mostly Democrats, feminists and so on.

The might be males, but they are not men.

I grew up in the hills of Kentucky, I helped out on neighbors farms, I was in the army out of highschool, a father figure in my life was my uncle an ex marine recon and I was raised by my grandma the sweetest woman ever but she was as hard as a coffin nail. I could never be a dyed in the wool progressive or liberal, although I can appreciate some of their ideas or intentions. But I don't have low testosterone, meanwhile they do so they shy away from the life i had because they don't have that drive to do it and be strong of will.

I'm starting to think liberal men might be able to give birth since they're becoming so feminine and sensitive.

Forum List

Back