Liberal silence = VIOLENCE, 7000 black on black murders every year, yet liberals are silent.

If they say nothing, they support the murders and it’s just as if they themselves murdered every one of these black people, including Dave Dorn.

Liberal silence = VIOLENCE.
Conservatives are also silent so they are guilty of murder also, yes?
Is that your conclusion you ignorant white liberal racist? All of the cities are run by democrats and a republican has not been within 100 miles of any office in most of those cities in over 50 years. I guess you don't listen to OANN or other conservative truthful sources or else you would know they all say it at least 10 times a day every day you miserable fucking moron.

Thank you for proving our point you pathetic douchebag and thank you for the person that liked your pointless shit.

Is there even one decent fucking stupid ass white liberal that isn't a scrotum full of bullshit like you?
I know that it is difficult for you to overcome the highschool mentality that permeates your empty head. Unfortunately, you only have the ability to resort to sordid rhetoric to express your views. So do this: stick one finger up your ass and another finger in your nose. Then switch 'em out! By the way, you dumb fuck, I am a Republican. You and your uneducated, uninformed ilk are NOT Republicans. If you had half a brain you'd be dangerous.

Do you feel better?

I am wary of anyone who is a REPUBLICAN, one should have a core set of principles and stand by those principles. Parties shouldn’t dictate personal ideology.
Then you are not wary of me, because this so-called republican party does not dictate my ideology. If you read his rhetoric, you would better understand my response.
Shut up
You first.

Forum List

Back