Liberalism: "It's All About Me"

You've been burned throughout this thread....you're just not smart enough to recognize it.
are you a writer for "The Onion" ?...funny stuff...

My writing is samizdat.

Better look that up.
your writing is cryptic enigmatic and basically "Idiotic":boobies:

eres una comemierda ...better look it up

Have you noticed that you haven't been able to deny or refute any of my posts?

I suppose the good news is that Liberalism is a self-defeating trap.
Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Sooo....there should be fewer and fewer of them in the long run.

Check this out:
"Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic
Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …
2:26 AM - 12 Jul 2017

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

In fact one of the godfathers of Leftism put it this way:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky
How is it a self defeating trap? If it's all about me I should do great. Not worried about you, kids, my neighbors, parents. Fuck them all. It's all about me me me.

And yes, poor and middle class people aren't going to have a lot of kids when Republicans employ trickle down and when college and healthcare is too expensive. So I hope your rich constituents have a lot of kids because the world needs ditch diggers.

Clean up your language, and try again....and I'll shred your post.

And.....what is the difference you are claiming that now makes murder legal?
To disconnect a parasite or a fetal piece of tissue is not murder it is making a desired life choice for the female. It is not murder like an execution but to religiofanatics it is.

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

'cause....if there isn't, and one is murder, so, then, is the other.

That's called logic.
It is not logic it is obfuscation by being obtuse.[/QUOTE]

Answer the question:
Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

[

Answer the question:
Is there any Right to have a Nuclear Doctrine in this World called MAD mutually Assured Destruction

and furthermore how come its cool to kill these folks
Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

you are not the boss of him or anyone else ...go make some sammiches and bring us cold beer ...:boobies:

Your posts remind me of the bon mot, 'So dumb, he can't walk and chew gum at the same time.'
As I have only your best interests at heart, I recommend that you never chew gum, as it might restrict your perambulation in case of fire.

[

Answer the question:
Is there any Right to have a Nuclear Doctrine in this World called MAD mutually Assured Destruction

and furthermore how come its cool to kill these folks
Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

So sorry....you will not be allowed to change the subject.

Consider that an order.

you are not the boss of him or anyone else ...go make some sammiches and bring us cold beer ...:boobies:

Looks like Political Chic made you her "B" again....you make it sooooo easy Tyrone.
She's smart, patient and willing to try to help those who refuse to see.....but she can only help those who allow themselves the air to breathe to feed those remaining cells in the noggin.

Why don't you stop being so hateful for just a minute and consider something she says just might change YOUR life for the better?

So sorry....you will not be allowed to change the subject.

Consider that an order.

I have an order for you "two all meat patties , special sauce pickles with fries" ....

Go to the Ivy league and look up this guy

"The feudal barons of the Middle Ages, the economic predecessors of the capitalists of our day, declared all wars. And their miserable serfs fought all the battles. The poor, ignorant serfs had been taught to revere their masters; to believe that when their masters declared war upon one another, it was their patriotic duty to fall upon one another and to cut one another's throats for the profit and glory of the lords and barons who held them in contempt." Eugene Debs -

She's smart, patient and willing to try to help those who refuse to see.....but she can only help those who allow themselves the air to breathe to feed those remaining cells in the noggin.
who asked you to come to her emotional rescue ...did she PM you aww ...what a hero ...tell her I will take it easy on her...and not to cry

They are called fetuses.

Is the dehumanization also part of the joke?

Why don't you worry about your own business and stay out of others people business. Maybe you want to stop women from aborting your kid.

Begging for another lesson?

No prob.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.

And based on the above, every real American is pro-life.

You are pro death penalty !!!

And "Liberty" is being in control of your own body .

"You are pro death penalty !!! "

The death penalty is for those guilty of a crime.

Of what crime are you claiming the unborn is guilty?

You come up with your asterisks , and I'll come up with mine!

as a Liberal I am interested in helping others like the Rube s and like the Ivy League Einstein ...that is why I have joined
1185371_703268379686918_1225706096_n.png

who asked you to come to her emotional rescue ...did she PM you aww ...what a hero ...tell her I will take it easy on her...and not to cry

Actually it might shock you that NO, she didn't. She has never PM'd me and I have never talked to her.
I've seen your posts before and it seems she does try to use patience and you just resort to .....well....liberal tactics.

as a Liberal I am interested in helping others like the Rube s and like the Ivy League Einstein ...that is why I have joined
1185371_703268379686918_1225706096_n.png

Are you REALLY interested in helping others or is that just a glib line because it sounds good?
And what kind of "help" do you possibly think you're providing if all you do is vent anger and spew hatred all the time?

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Throw out any issue and you'll see this is true .

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Try telling it to the children you abort!

They are called fetuses.

Is the dehumanization also part of the joke?

Why don't you worry about your own business and stay out of others people business. Maybe you want to stop women from aborting your kid.

So you are claiming it's not anybody else's businesses when someone kills a child?

How libtarded are you?

It's aberrant...you licking your wounds in public.

Forum List

Back