Liberalism: "It's All About Me"

It's aberrant...you licking your wounds in public.
its Imbecilic to to self congratulate ....you are bleeding from somewhere ...:badgrin:

Any blood is yours....based on the many wounds Iv'e been forced to inflict on you.

Seems readers of the thread have recognized same, I suspect that you have as well.

I suppose the good news is that Liberalism is a self-defeating trap.
Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Sooo....there should be fewer and fewer of them in the long run.

Check this out:
"Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral
Jill Filipovic
https://twitter.com/JillFilipovic
✔@JillFilipovic
Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …
2:26 AM - 12 Jul 2017

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Liberal columnist Jill Filipovic says having lots of kids is immoral

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

In fact one of the godfathers of Leftism put it this way:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

I have a better idea,, RETROACTIVE ABORTION of ALL LIBERALS!!, Easy to figure out who they are, just look for someone who is trying to interfere in everyone else's life and force them to accept it.

Oh Good Lord, it never amazes me how the alt right see things. One minute they cry about welfare Moms, the next whine about abortions, hey how about you stingy greedy capitalist who live off the working man , yes those liberals that make median income or under. The capitalist society here in the US has got carried away.

Quit those HB1 visas and importing Indians for cheaper labor. I am sick of you capitalists and libertarians, who are the ME ME ME society.
When are we going to get a JUST PLAIN STUPID icon for the crap some liberals keep posting that is so infantile and fantastic that even a dog would type a more coherent and psychologically sound post.

Conservatives and traditionalists have lots of children,but for Liberals, having children is a bad idea.

Of course it gets worse than that, as Leftists are all about abortion and eugenics, too.

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic
Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources. https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order: at the margins, having children makes you a bad person.

But sidelining the moral argument for a second, Filipovic's claim is also remarkable for its idiocy.

After all, the premise of Filipovic's argument — that Earth cannot co-exist with a growing human population — rests on the Guardian article that her tweet links to. That article references researchers who have listed all the things that produce carbon emissions."

Since the view that the earth can't sustain 7 or 8 billion folks has been debunked numerous times, my presumption about the self-centeredness of Leftisim must be the case.

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

I have a better idea,, RETROACTIVE ABORTION of ALL LIBERALS!!, Easy to figure out who they are, just look for someone who is trying to interfere in everyone else's life and force them to accept it.

There is no doubt that coercion is an intrinsic part of Liberalism.
After all, their predecessors originated concentration camps and gulags...and slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.

In our society they aren't strong enough quite yet.....so they use the courts:
' The only limit on liberal insanity in this country is how many issues liberals can get before a court…A lot is at stake for liberals with the court. If they lose a liberal vote, they will be forced to fight political battles through a messy little system know as ‘democracy.’
Coulter

Check this out:
Jill Filipovic
✔@JillFilipovic

Leon Trotsky

There is no doubt that coercion is an intrinsic part of Liberalism.
After all, their predecessors originated concentration camps and gulags...and slaughtered 100 million men, women and children.

In our society they aren't strong enough quite yet.....so they use the courts:
' The only limit on liberal insanity in this country is how many issues liberals can get before a court…A lot is at stake for liberals with the court. If they lose a liberal vote, they will be forced to fight political battles through a messy little system know as ‘democracy.’
Coulter
Oh Good Lord, it never amazes me how the alt right see things. One minute they cry about welfare Moms, the next whine about abortions, hey how about you stingy greedy capitalist who live off the working man , yes those liberals that make median income or under. The capitalist society here in the US has got carried away.

Quit those HB1 visas and importing Indians for cheaper labor. I am sick of you capitalists and libertarians, who are the ME ME ME society.
When are we going to get a JUST PLAIN STUPID icon for the crap some liberals keep posting that is so infantile and fantastic that even a dog would type a more coherent and psychologically sound post.

A thousand monkeys sitting at typewriters will eventually produce Hamlet, but in the meantime they write Liberal posts

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Throw out any issue and you'll see this is true .

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Try telling it to the children you abort!

That zygote is not a child . But I'll give you that !

Then the baby is born. It's liberals who are for WIC and food stamp assistance to keep the baby healthy . Cons what to cut all that .
It's the cons who are for personal responsibility by not having children until they can support them and not make someone else pay for their children! A concept you clearly have no clue of!

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

That's pretty selfish of you .

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LIL TIMMY JUST MADE YOUR POINT FOR YOU!!! MIKE. More proof isn't needed. Murderers, just need to have abortions done on them. If they like them let them have a retroactive one.

The New BS GOP hate/propaganda machine has hate and insults against Libs and Dems from every possible angle, and the dupes believe at all...like Obama was a dictator and a pussy. A disgrace.

The New BS GOP hate/propaganda machine has hate and insults against Libs and Dems from every possible angle, and the dupes believe at all...like Obama was a dictator and a pussy. A disgrace.

OK, blanko....put your Dinaro where you put your dinner: Wanna justify this?

Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources.https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

That tweet isn't just a suggestion, it's an order:

How about this?

Zinnia Jones

✔@ZJemptv

I also don't believe the blanket claim of "straight men don't want to be with someone who has a dick!"

6:56 PM - 1 Jul 2017

These are the Libs and Dems speaking for themselves.

And you say....what?

I feel for those of you who just can't find, or accept TRUTH, you lead a life based on fantasy that is doomed to fail, be hated by all who encounter it, and eventually a lonely sad death knowing that you have been a complete and utter failure at the most important thing you were given. HAHAHA No I don't really it is too funny and I like comedy even an old gag like slipping on a banana peel. You liberal indoctrinated ants are funny as you walk under the magnifying glass.

This is a joke right . Everyone know that liberals are for helping those in need , helping those who are routinely targetd by the majority. . While cons are selfish opportunists .

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

Then the baby is born. It's liberals who are for WIC and food stamp assistance to keep the baby healthy . Cons what to cut all that .
It's the cons who are for personal responsibility by not having children until they can support them and not make someone else pay for their children! A concept you clearly have no clue of!

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH LIL TIMMY JUST MADE YOUR POINT FOR YOU!!! MIKE. More proof isn't needed. Murderers, just need to have abortions done on them. If they like them let them have a retroactive one.
I'll go with the Supreme Court, rather than be a wedge issue dupe of the giveaway-to-the-rich GOP, dupe. Abortion as an issue is over. Food stamps and WIC are for the unfortunate, unfortunate mainly because of GOP policy. Crap jobs, no training programs, corrupt bubbles busting, crap infrastructure, etc etc. Great job!.

Last edited:

Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

Having children is one of the worst things you can do for the planet. Have one less and conserve resources.https://twitter.com/guardian/status/885021119652220930 …

How about this?

Zinnia Jones

✔@ZJemptv

I also don't believe the blanket claim of "straight men don't want to be with someone who has a dick!"

And you say....what?
You're distracted by BS propaganda and balogna. No orders involved...

Yeah.

That's a funny one.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

I'll go with the Supreme Court, rather than be a wedge issue dupe of the giveaway-to-the-rich GOP, dupe. Abortion as as issue is over. Food stamps and WIC are for the unfortunate, unfortunate mainly because of GOP policy. Crap jobs, no training programs, corrupt bubbles busting, crap infrastructure, etc etc. Great job!.

Did you support the only President in nigh on a century who never had even 3% GDP growth.....with eight chances to do it?

You did?

Soooo....what are you complaining about?

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

I'll go with the Supreme Court, rather than be a wedge issue dupe of the giveaway-to-the-rich GOP, dupe. Abortion as as issue is over. Food stamps and WIC are for the unfortunate, unfortunate mainly because of GOP policy. Crap jobs, no training programs, corrupt bubbles busting, crap infrastructure, etc etc. Great job!.

Did you support the only President in nigh on a century who never had even 3% GDP growth.....with eight chances to do it?

You did?

He's complaining about Trump trying to fix it, like all the bobble headed fools are.

Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

How about this?

Zinnia Jones

✔@ZJemptv

And you say....what?

Sooo....you won't defend these Liberal positions?

Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

How about this?

Zinnia Jones

✔@ZJemptv

Shootin' you down was really easy, huh?

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

You did?

Funny how righties bring up that odd stat? Very cherry picked . Never your typical economic stats .

Of court when bush drives the country into a negative GDP , it's kinda hard to have a plus 3.

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

You did?

The worst obstruction in living memory, ANOTHER GOP world depression, and brainwashed functional morons like you? We had the best economy in the world and still do...

Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

How about this?

Zinnia Jones

✔@ZJemptv

And you say....what?

Sooo....you won't defend these Liberal positions?

Jill Filipovic

✔@JillFilipovic

How about this?

Zinnia Jones

✔@ZJemptv

Shootin' you down was really easy, huh?
They can say what they want. I agree with one to an extent and the other is nuts, and neither are Lib positions that I've heard of. Talk about distracted by bs...

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!

You did?

Funny how righties bring up that odd stat? Very cherry picked . Never your typical economic stats .

Of court when bush drives the country into a negative GDP , it's kinda hard to have a plus 3.
Black Jesus had 8 years to fix it, what was the problem? LOL! Boooooosch boooosch.....

When have liberals ever helped anyone "in need"?

This thread is a real funny one for us liber4al posters as the cons are using every part of propaganda they have to try and make points. The truth is abortions should only be carried out on Conservative people as they are the problem with the world.

Forum List

Back