🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberalism

fear and hate??? Nope. Conservatives want everyone to be treated equally, no special treatment for anyone.

Now, lets list the categories that liberals fear and hate:

Christians
Southerners
republicans
rich people
catholics
conservatives
republicans
straight couples
white people
anyone who watches Fox
anyone who appears on Fox
Limbaugh
Beck
Levin
Palin
Conservative attractive women
anyone who is pro life
anyone who dares criticize obama
anyone who did not vote for obama
anyone who does not worship obama
gun owners
the NRA
republican governors
anyone who wants secure borders
anyone who wants voter ID
anyone who wants a balanced budget

I could go on, but maybe you get the idea---------you are the haters and fearers. You hate and fear because somewhere deep down inside you know that liberalism is a failure and always will be.

Leaving aside the blanket generalizations, "fear" and "hate" are emotions. Philosophies do not involve emotions. Try a new diaper for those butthurtorhhoids.

Check it out Darlene -- some wags here not only don't know what Liberalism is, they don't even know what a philosophy is.
Can you comprehend English? Redfish didn't say that liberalism hates and fears. He said that liberals do.

I understand the distinction. But given no other causality, there's no conclusion available but that Liberalism puts them there. What else would his blankets have in common, given only the term "liberals"?

Leaving aside the blanket generalizations, "fear" and "hate" are emotions. Philosophies do not involve emotions. Try a new diaper for those butthurtorhhoids.

Check it out Darlene -- some wags here not only don't know what Liberalism is, they don't even know what a philosophy is.
Can you comprehend English? Redfish didn't say that liberalism hates and fears. He said that liberals do.

I understand the distinction. But given no other causality, there's no conclusion available but that Liberalism puts them there. What else would his blankets have in common, given only the term "liberals"?
36GIBBERISH.JPG

Why would I be called "liberal scum"?

What PaintMyHouse is speaking to, normal people calling liberals "liberal scum" happens when liberals invoke their totalitarianism and start attacking the human rights of people in order to further their "caring" agenda.

Ahhh. I don't believe I've been doing that. I believe I stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves at the time.

Those who use the term 'liberal' as a pejorative, are those who live by this code: "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Thus, anyone who roots for the underdog, wants to see their tax dollars aid and assist those in need (children, the aged, the infirm and those who struggle every day without health insurance; work two or more jobs, but earn less than necessary to properly eat, clothe and shelter themselves and their dependents) and not be spent to provide tax breaks to corporations or on military adventurism are the enemy within, aka liberals.

Of course, liberals support human rights without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender or sexual orientation, and that too is cause for a self righteous conservative to modify the word to "liberal scum" or "libtard".

You'll notice many on the far right are barely literate, most of their posts are against someone or something and usually limited to a sentence, liberally (ironic huh?) filled with various uses of the word "fuck".

36GIBBERISH.JPG

A two-sentence post went over your head? Really?
You're the guy who brought up the distinction. Try to have a plan next time you do that.

Last edited:
fear and hate??? Nope. Conservatives want everyone to be treated equally, no special treatment for anyone.

Now, lets list the categories that liberals fear and hate:

Christians
Southerners
republicans
rich people
catholics
conservatives
republicans
straight couples
white people
anyone who watches Fox
anyone who appears on Fox
Limbaugh
Beck
Levin
Palin
Conservative attractive women
anyone who is pro life
anyone who dares criticize obama
anyone who did not vote for obama
anyone who does not worship obama
gun owners
the NRA
republican governors
anyone who wants secure borders
anyone who wants voter ID
anyone who wants a balanced budget

I could go on, but maybe you get the idea---------you are the haters and fearers. You hate and fear because somewhere deep down inside you know that liberalism is a failure and always will be.

your comment is obviously addressed to C. Jones who said "And gay Americans, transgender Americans, minority voters, and same-sex couples – the list is disturbingly long of those whom conservatives fear and hate."

I was merely responding to his comment with a list that liberals fear and hate.

philosophies teach fear and hate. liberal indoctrination is all about fear and hate.

One important category you missed that libturds especially hate and fear is black conservatives.

Last edited:
So, here on this forum I've been getting called a liberal. I don't involve myself with politics and I don't really understand the terminology and the difference between all the parties.
I've always considered myself as an independent because I don't really care for politics.

Please don't judge. I just want to understand all of it better.

There is no difference between the parties.

They are both the same corrupt entity. The differences are contrived to polarize the public keeping the focus on red herrings and minutiae so as to keep the people from finding trustworthy delegates who will actually represent them.

your comment is obviously addressed to C. Jones who said "And gay Americans, transgender Americans, minority voters, and same-sex couples – the list is disturbingly long of those whom conservatives fear and hate."

philosophies teach fear and hate. liberal indoctrination is all about fear and hate.

One important category you missed that libturds especially hate and fear is black conservatives. Also female conservatives.

Actually he did put "Conservative attractive women" on the list, which is impressive in its complexity of a double-hasty-generalization. Presumably "Conservative homely women" are OK (I don't know, it's not my strawman).

Here's where we cue the threads on which 'team' has the more attractive women, as if that's somehow got something to do with the price of philosophical eggs. Which tells us even more about psychology.

So, here on this forum I've been getting called a liberal. I don't involve myself with politics and I don't really understand the terminology and the difference between all the parties.
I've always considered myself as an independent because I don't really care for politics.

Please don't judge. I just want to understand all of it better.

There is no difference between the parties.

They are both the same corrupt entity. The differences are contrived so as to polarize the public keeping the focused on red herrings and minutiae to keep the people from finding trustworthy delegates who will actually represent them.

I'd rep you if I could but... ^^ that right there. :thup:

I think of it as a massive puppet show where half of 'em are dressed in red and the other half in blue, but underneath the garments they're the same. And we're expected to get hung up on which one's dressed which way, instead of looking up at the puppeteer.

Last edited:
36GIBBERISH.JPG

A two-sentence post went over your head? Really?
You're the guy who brought up the distinction. Try to have a plan next time you do that.
funny_gibberish_button-r7c78d817a1884fecbf42e9ab8bbcdfac_x7j3i_8byvr_512.jpg

What PaintMyHouse is speaking to, normal people calling liberals "liberal scum" happens when liberals invoke their totalitarianism and start attacking the human rights of people in order to further their "caring" agenda.

Ahhh. I don't believe I've been doing that. I believe I stand up for those who can't stand up for themselves at the time.

Those who use the term 'liberal' as a pejorative, are those who live by this code: "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Thus, anyone who roots for the underdog, wants to see their tax dollars aid and assist those in need (children, the aged, the infirm and those who struggle every day without health insurance; work two or more jobs, but earn less than necessary to properly eat, clothe and shelter themselves and their dependents) and not be spent to provide tax breaks to corporations or on military adventurism are the enemy within, aka liberals.

Of course, liberals support human rights without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender or sexual orientation, and that too is cause for a self righteous conservative to modify the word to "liberal scum" or "libtard".

You'll notice many on the far right are barely literate, most of their posts are against someone or something and usually limited to a sentence, liberally (ironic huh?) filled with various uses of the word "fuck".

In other words, "All traits that are good and virtuous are possessed by my side. None by the opposition. No traits that are bad or morally repugnant are possessed by my side. All are possessed by the opposition."

All of us tend to agree with those who think the same way we do. Frustration from the perceived blindness of those who disagree sometimes boils over into rage and name calling. Some people are closer to the edge to begin with and easily tip beyond. Others are calmer by nature and rarely get riled up enough to become unbalanced. Pretending that either side has a monopoly on either sort is just biased head-in-sand ignorance.

Good link, very good.

It uses the metaphor right at the beginning, "Coke versus Pepsi". Exactly. Good cop/bad cop.

Like the target of that metaphor, the Coke and Pepsi companies are in much more a collusion than the competition they pretend in their propaganda; they know full well that an advertisement for either one is an advertisement for the idea of drinking brown fizzy cola water with a quarter ton of sugar dumped into it -- and therefore serves the interests of both. But try to introduce RC Cola or a third party, and watch them unite to keep them away.

They know full well, as do the two party, that given meaningless pseudodistinctions you can always count on the proles to miss the forest and get all hung up on the trees.

Though the point is well taken, it's off topic, since the topic is Liberalism, not the two party. Political philosophies are grounded, whereas political parties bend with the wind.

Last edited:

Just be wary that you don't cross the line and either compel people to follow your course or violate their human rights in order to advance your mission. The totalitarian impulse is very strong in liberals. Respecting human rights means respecting that people can disagree with you. We see a repeated pattern of liberals stomping on human rights in the name of "niceness."
I'm curious! Would trying to take away the voting rights of those who would vote Democrat, refusing to accept minorities, taking away women's rights that were guaranteed by the Supreme Court, and treating women like second class citizens who should be paid less for doing the same job as a man examples of "stomping on human rights?"

In other words, "All traits that are good and virtuous are possessed by my side. None by the opposition. No traits that are bad or morally repugnant are possessed by my side. All are possessed by the opposition."

All of us tend to agree with those who think the same way we do. Frustration from the perceived blindness of those who disagree sometimes boils over into rage and name calling. Some people are closer to the edge to begin with and easily tip beyond. Others are calmer by nature and rarely get riled up enough to become unbalanced. Pretending that either side has a monopoly on either sort is just biased head-in-sand ignorance.
I have always felt that the argument that BOTH sides are the same was just a corollary to "They started it." It appears to be an attempt to cover over the faults and failings of their party by saying the two parties are the same. They are not. There is no way in hell you can prove to me that the behavior of the current House republicans and the behavior of the Democrats is the same. IF it were the same there would be agreement and working together on bills. THAT has not happened. In fact that is the reason we currently have have the worst Congress in history. In fact, during my lifetime I have never seen as much obstructionism as I am seeing now. Most Democrats did not like gwb but they still tried to work with him. As far as republicans working with Obama there is not even a pretext of doing so. Their only goal is to try to stop everything Obama does and if you cannot see that you are blind as well as stupid.

I have always felt that the argument that BOTH sides are the same was just a corollary to "They started it." It appears to be an attempt to cover over the faults and failings of their party by saying the two parties are the same. They are not. There is no way in hell you can prove to me that the behavior of the current House republicans and the behavior of the Democrats is the same. IF it were the same there would be agreement and working together on bills. THAT has not happened. In fact that is the reason we currently have have the worst Congress in history. In fact, during my lifetime I have never seen as much obstructionism as I am seeing now. Most Democrats did not like gwb but they still tried to work with him. As far as republicans working with Obama there is not even a pretext of doing so. Their only goal is to try to stop everything Obama does and if you cannot see that you are blind as well as stupid.

With all due respect, while your closing sentence is credible and a point well taken, it does not counter the premise that the two parties are two sides of the same coin.

The whole idea of a political party is to accrue power for "our side". That in no way precludes "our side" from acting exactly the same way as "their side" does. That's not the point of a political party; the point is "WE", not "THEY", are in charge. Because that's always the bottom line for any party.

Case in point: one side can fault Shrub for appointing Hank Paulsen. Then O'bama comes in and appoints Tim Geithner. See the difference? Me neither.

Good link, very good.

It uses the metaphor right at the beginning, "Coke versus Pepsi". Exactly. Good cop/bad cop.

Like the target of that metaphor, the Coke and Pepsi companies are in much more a collusion than the competition they pretend in their propaganda; they know full well that an advertisement for either one is an advertisement for the idea of drinking brown fizzy cola water with a quarter ton of sugar dumped into it -- and therefore serves the interests of both. But try to introduce RC Cola or a third party, and watch them unite to keep them away.

They know full well, as do the two party, that given meaningless pseudodistinctions you can always count on the proles to miss the forest and get all hung up on the trees.

Though the point is well taken, it's off topic, since the topic is Liberalism, not the two party. Political philosophies are grounded, whereas political parties bend with the wind.

Political philosophies might be grounded but they find expression and implementation through the political parties.

There may be little difference between democrats and republicans concerning foreign policy, fiscal policy, many aspects of domestic policy – but when it comes to social policy and civil law, there are in fact differences.

For example, there is no collusion between republicans and democrats with regard to denying same-sex couples their right to equal protection of the law when such couples seek to marry, that 's solely the purview of republicans. And republicans alone are hostile to privacy rights for women and due process rights for immigrants. Indeed, with regard to the former, a Federal court just this Tuesday blocked a Mississippi statute seeking to deny women their right to privacy, where a provision of that law manifested an undue burden on women to exercise the right to privacy – a law written by a republican lawmaker and enacted into law by a republican legislative majority.

“A plague on both your houses” might have some merit, but to perceive both major political parties as 'identical' is simply not accurate.

One important category you missed that libturds especially hate and fear is black conservatives.

right, my mistake. "uncle Toms" are the most hated and feared. How dare they leave the dem/lib plantation and think for themselves.

Forum List

Back