Liberals drooling over this new SCOTUS vacancy; Disgusting.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this. Legalized butt sex marriage. A social justice college degree. Dead cops. USA losing a war. Revenge against white people. NONE can compare to the slobbering they are showing over this SCOTUS vacancy.

The Soviet - style natural death their Great Leader...um....was surprised about....takes 1 conservative off the court and could tilt the power to liberals. They want it SOOOOOO bad. And yeah....if I was them...so would I.

But if it was a GOP president with a Democrat House/Senate...and a liberal judge passed....they'd demand Dems block any GOP appointee.

In fact...Chuck Schumer preached about how it was the duty of the Dems to block any GW Bush appointee.

And now....Republicans in the Senate had better do the same or they're gonna be unemployed. If the establishment buckles and allows another Obama judge.....Trump might win the candidacy by 50% points.

If Anita Hill is forwarded as a replacement, it just might result in Clarence Thomas having a heart attack.

:party:

Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this. Legalized butt sex marriage. A social justice college degree. Dead cops. USA losing a war. Revenge against white people. NONE can compare to the slobbering they are showing over this SCOTUS vacancy.

The Soviet - style natural death their Great Leader...um....was surprised about....takes 1 conservative off the court and could tilt the power to liberals. They want it SOOOOOO bad. And yeah....if I was them...so would I.

But if it was a GOP president with a Democrat House/Senate...and a liberal judge passed....they'd demand Dems block any GOP appointee.

In fact...Chuck Schumer preached about how it was the duty of the Dems to block any GW Bush appointee.

And now....Republicans in the Senate had better do the same or they're gonna be unemployed. If the establishment buckles and allows another Obama judge.....Trump might win the candidacy by 50% points.

let me get this straight, the conservative judge dies, And the first people to make it a political issue...was democrats? Uh, I suggest you rewind the day my simple minded fool, the conservatives went bat shit crazy, starting with Mitch McConnel and ending with the candidates....the ONLY THING THE PRESIDENT DID WAS SAY HE'S GONNA NOMINATE SOMEONE TO TAKE HIS PLACE, SOMETHING ALL PRESIDENT ARE BOUND BY DUTY TO DO....please pelase please educate your ignorance first before coming here to whine

Indeed. The low-life's are now clamoring for the death of Clarence Thomas. The Liberals exhibit zero class.

Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this. Legalized butt sex marriage. A social justice college degree. Dead cops. USA losing a war. Revenge against white people. NONE can compare to the slobbering they are showing over this SCOTUS vacancy..

Izzat right.

Link?

let me get this straight, the conservative judge dies, And the first people to make it a political issue...was democrats? Uh, I suggest you rewind the day my simple minded fool, the conservatives went bat shit crazy, starting with Mitch McConnel and ending with the candidates....the ONLY THING THE PRESIDENT DID WAS SAY HE'S GONNA NOMINATE SOMEONE TO TAKE HIS PLACE, SOMETHING ALL PRESIDENT ARE BOUND BY DUTY TO DO....please pelase please educate your ignorance first before coming here to whine

Oh I don't deny immediately seeing politics. For one....it reeks of a Soviet Union style political hit.

Two....we see danger when it's present and the liberal ideology is a danger. Allowing your side to appoint another judge would cripple America's future.

Oh I don't deny immediately seeing politics. For one....it reeks of a Soviet Union style political hit.

Two....we see danger when it's present and the liberal ideology is a danger. Allowing your side to appoint another judge would cripple America's future.
Just like a cop, always jumping to conclusions without any evidence...

Scalia was one of the few checks on Obama's power. He had just stopped Obama's power grab to regulate emissions. Now BO can do as he wishes.

Scalia was one of the few checks on Obama's power. He had just stopped Obama's power grab to regulate emissions. Now BO can do as he wishes.
No he can't, the Clean Air Act is and will be put on hold until review..

Indeed. The low-life's are now clamoring for the death of Clarence Thomas. The Liberals exhibit zero class.

"now"?

Just like a cop, always jumping to conclusions without any evidence...

He was an old man who died in his sleep in bed.

Doesn't get any more suspicious than that........

Of course it does. Fat 79-year-olds never die. They live forever. :tinfoil:

Would Obama have the balls to nominate an acceptable moderate?

And, if He did, how long would he get to keep them?

Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this.

I know, right? I have my own mini-library of books written by or about SC Justices. They used to be really silent and sort of hidden but that has changed drastically. I like reading the cases and I like to pick my favorites to watch. Sometimes I go back and read through the cases cited in the opinions. So, yeah, it absolutely is kind of exciting.

And now....Republicans in the Senate had better do the same or they're gonna be unemployed.
Ok.

Not many things make a liberal drool and pant in excitement like this.
Regardless, the Dems have the advantage here. Obama's going to nominate someone, and then the political shit will hit the fan.

I agree with earlier comment that if the Republicans allow this to happen, they're done forever. I'd be surprised if even that Liberal Sock, Fake Malarkey, didn't get on board.

-Geaux

Would Obama have the balls to nominate an acceptable moderate?

And, if He did, how long would he get to keep them?

He could very well nominate someone that has zero chance and that would be a temporary political advantage that would come back and kick the Democrats in the ass and would be a waste of time.

I don't think that he is going to do that.

Forum List

Back