Liberals Think We're Jerks For Wanting To Control Spending

Start by eliminating the Following:

Dept of Education.
Dept of Commerce.
Dept of Energy.
Dept of Transportation.
Dept of agriculture.
Small Business Administration.
Agency for International Development (USAID).
AmeriCorps
Amtrak
Army Corps of Engineers
Bureau of Indian Affairs
Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
Food and Drug Administration

Environmental Protection Agency
All farm subsidies.
All student loans and grants.
All funding for research on so-called AGW.
Sell off all government owned land.

And that's just up through to the 'E's.
And just how much does that save? This is a numbers game, not an ideological one.

Quite a bit, actually. Farms subsidies alone account for about $10 billion. The budget for the Dept. of Agriculture is $110 billion
I need 500 billion just to be in balance. How close can you get me?

I can deduct $3 trillion from the budget.

You can do so, but don't expect to feel safe about crossing our bridges and you better get used to the Russians getting us into space.

People like you suck.

The feds can sell off our interstates to private companies. They can maintain the bridges, and they'll probably do a better job of it.

And just how much does that save? This is a numbers game, not an ideological one.

Quite a bit, actually. Farms subsidies alone account for about $10 billion. The budget for the Dept. of Agriculture is $110 billion

You can do so, but don't expect to feel safe about crossing our bridges and you better get used to the Russians getting us into space.

People like you suck.

The feds can sell off our interstates to private companies. They can maintain the bridges, and they'll probably do a better job of it.

Yeah! And then they can deny access to anyone they want, right? It would be their business, after all.

People like you suck.

Yeah! And then they can deny access to anyone they want, right? It would be their business, after all.
Yeah, they'll make a lot of money by turning customers away.

All you liberal turds think business owners are as stupid and petulant as you are.

It would suck if corporations controled water and air quality. Think worse than mexico!
It would suck if corporations, limited weather data to just the people that can pay 500 bucks per month.
It would suck if the poorest kids couldn't go to school as private schools demanded 1,200 dollars per month just to sit in the class room.
It would suck if we didn't have workers rights or a minimum wage
It would suck if the government invest in science and infrastructure!
It would suck if the government didn't hand out science grants and fund a space program that makes our country a space power!

It would suck!!!

Losertrians suck!

People like you suck.

All you liberal turds think business owners are as stupid and petulant as you are.

Awwwww......the dummy realized that what he said was stupid........how sad.

Cut 500 billion and you'll have a roughly balanced budget. Cut one trillion and you can start paying down the debt. Post cuts below and make sure to do the math:

etc.

Start by eliminating the Following:

Dept of Education.
Dept of Commerce.
Dept of Energy.
Dept of Transportation.
Dept of agriculture.
Small Business Administration.
Agency for International Development (USAID).
AmeriCorps
Amtrak
Army Corps of Engineers
Bureau of Indian Affairs
Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
Food and Drug Administration

Environmental Protection Agency
All farm subsidies.
All student loans and grants.
All funding for research on so-called AGW.
Sell off all government owned land.

And that's just up through to the 'E's.

So you don't think the farmers deserve it? Oh'yesss, you believe the 1% should have it all.
Farmers are the 1%. Mom and Pop farms are almost extinct. The vast majority of farm subsidies and breaks goes to corporate farms.

It really depends on what it is. If it benefits America = leave it alone.

Infrastructure, science and investment into r&d = benefiting America.

It is a insane idea to cut those.

Why not raise taxes on the rich a little and cut welfare, waste and foreign aid?
Their goal is to destroy Social security destroy any protection for labor so that exploitation of the 99 percent by the one percent can accelerate...its why Conservatives are nasty...

Blah blah blah. Standard class envy boilerplate nonsense.
Denial denial; denial...every one knows the GOP represents the interests of the 1 percent....
Wow, only 1%?

One wonders how they win any elections much less hundreds of legislative and governor seats across the nation and strong majorities in both houses of Congress.

I applaud your effort. It is a real feat to come up with something that incredibly stupid.

Budget analyst Winslow Wheeler—who calls the F-35 "the jet that ate the Pentagon"—argues that the total life-cycle cost of the program, including funds to operate and support the jet, could total a stunning $1.5 trillion or higher, which is more than the annual GDP of Spain.

This is what happens when the Pentagon gets virtually unlimited sums to build the world's most amazing toys. The Russians and Chinese must be happy to let us go broke building Cold War-style monstrosities, while they bone up on cyberwar and become experts at economic espionage.

The F-35 Shows Why the Pentagon Deserves a Smaller Budget - US News

"Liberals Think We're Jerks For Wanting To Control Spending"

Liberals correctly understand that a pragmatic approach is best when dealing with budgets and spending, not adhering blindly to failed conservative economic dogma that often disadvantages working Americans, retired Americans, and children.

Most conservatives are far too willing to cut costs that adversely effect the most vulnerable members of our society while seeking to benefit those in positions of advantage.

Cut-government-spending1.jpg

Mention spending cuts or even controlling spending and it's like holding up a cross in front of a vampire. They react violently at times. Most of the time they claim that spending cuts will bring this country down.

On Monday, President Obama released his 2016 budget, which calls for increased spending and raising taxes, and on MSNBC’s The Cycle, so-called conservative co-host Abby Huntsman did her best to scold the GOP for opposing the tax-and-spend Obama budget.

Speaking to Lauren Fox of National Journal, Huntsman proclaimed that Republicans’ “big thing is we’ve got to cut spending, this is not something we’re going to approve and that’s often why they are considered the jerks here, because they aren’t talking about entitlements, they are talking about cuts.”

Think of it. In only a few years since Obama has become president, we've gone from clamoring for spending reform to you're a terrorist for wanting to control government spending.

Anyone with half a brain can see one of the biggest problems in government isn't that we don't have any money, it's that we spend too much. So Democrats invented a word for it to demonize the practice. Austerity. Anyone who starts talking about Austerity and recommending new investment is just pumping us for more tax increases. That's really all Democrats do. They try to think of new ways of taking our cash. Spending is now investment. Controlling spending is evil austerity. Anyone who falls for this line of bs can't be thinking. The answer to everything in Washington is always throwing more money at it, yet the problems never get solved. Obama wants to give the IRS $30 billion more to become more and more inefficient. Seems the more money he throws at a problem the worse it becomes. The IRS has massively increase their budget, hired thousands of new agents, yet if you have a question about your taxes, forget getting an answer. They warn about holding up refunds this year because they claim they need more money.

Notice how everything Obama touches turns to shit?

Remember this?

June 2013
Still mired in scandal for its mishandling of nonprofit political groups, the Internal Revenue Service is prepping for a new role: chief enforcement arm of the Affordable Care Act.

That task will require new agents — 6,700, the IRS figures — and more money — about $1 billion more than the current budget.

Confronted with the tax agency’s 9-percent increase in its 2014 budget, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., blasted Deputy IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel at a meeting of the House Committee on Ways and Means Thursday morning.

After reading off a long list of instances of waste, fraud, excess and abuse at the agency over the past several years, Ryan demanded to know how the IRS felt it had the “moral authority” to ask for more money. He actually sounded almost hurt by the request.

Links

IRS requests thousands of new agents to enforce Obamacare Watchdog.org
Abby Huntsman GOP Considered the Jerks For Wanting Spending Cuts
D j vu Budget Obama Asks for Tax Hike on Evil Capitalists - Michael Schaus - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1
Obama Asks For 5 100 More IRS Agents Sweetness Light
IRS Does Not Follow Federal Requirements Asks For Money The Daily Caller

Clearly your link has a cartoon that applies to you.

Some people react to cartoons, others don't.

I can personally tell you the majority of Democrats I encounter want a "Fix It" form of Government on policies that are costing America so dearly.

They call the Right Wing the "Nix It" party because they never spend 1 second to think about abuse and want to end the program if they see someone abusing it.

It really depends on what it is. If it benefits America = leave it alone.

Infrastructure, science and investment into r&d = benefiting America.

It is a insane idea to cut those.

Why not raise taxes on the rich a little and cut welfare, waste and foreign aid?
Their goal is to destroy Social security destroy any protection for labor so that exploitation of the 99 percent by the one percent can accelerate...its why Conservatives are nasty...

Blah blah blah. Standard class envy boilerplate nonsense.
Denial denial; denial...every one knows the GOP represents the interests of the 1 percent....
Wow, only 1%?

One wonders how they win any elections much less hundreds of legislative and governor seats across the nation and strong majorities in both houses of Congress.

I applaud your effort. It is a real feat to come up with something that incredibly stupid.

You are absolutely right, 1% is not enough to elect anybody. Unfortunately, that 1% has enough money to convince teabaggers and the rest of the right wing that they are being victimized by the people who are actually trying to help them . The 1% are lucky that the right wing is so gullible.

Most conservatives aren't so much interested in 'controlling spending' as they are advancing their political agenda, using the power of the purse strings to attack programs that don't conform their subjective political beliefs.

People like you suck.

Awwwww......the dummy realized that what he said was stupid........how sad.
Apparently the dummy didn't realize that because you came back for a second round of getting pounded.

Budget analyst Winslow Wheeler—who calls the F-35 "the jet that ate the Pentagon"—argues that the total life-cycle cost of the program, including funds to operate and support the jet, could total a stunning $1.5 trillion or higher, which is more than the annual GDP of Spain.

This is what happens when the Pentagon gets virtually unlimited sums to build the world's most amazing toys. The Russians and Chinese must be happy to let us go broke building Cold War-style monstrosities, while they bone up on cyberwar and become experts at economic espionage.

Winslow Wheeler is just another fucking commie propagandist. Why anyone should believe a thing he says is something only a brain damaged liberal could comprehend.

that makes no sense at all. Why would anyone in their right mind cut defense with all of the new threats we have today.

ISIS taking Northern Iraq
Russian aggression
Chinese expansion
Al Qaeda is growing again
Talliban is growing

And how is spending more money on $600 Toilet Seats going to solve any of those?

And you think the Left are idiots for wanting to stop unnecessary wars
The Cost of War in Iraq

You are absolutely right, 1% is not enough to elect anybody. Unfortunately, that 1% has enough money to convince teabaggers and the rest of the right wing that they are being victimized by the people who are actually trying to help them . The 1% are lucky that the right wing is so gullible.

You realize that sounds like some crazy conspiracy filled sci-fi film right. Who recently proposed raising taxes on the poor and middle class...yes the left. With friends like the left who needs enemies.

Cut-government-spending1.jpg

Mention spending cuts or even controlling spending and it's like holding up a cross in front of a vampire. They react violently at times. Most of the time they claim that spending cuts will bring this country down.

On Monday, President Obama released his 2016 budget, which calls for increased spending and raising taxes, and on MSNBC’s The Cycle, so-called conservative co-host Abby Huntsman did her best to scold the GOP for opposing the tax-and-spend Obama budget.

Speaking to Lauren Fox of National Journal, Huntsman proclaimed that Republicans’ “big thing is we’ve got to cut spending, this is not something we’re going to approve and that’s often why they are considered the jerks here, because they aren’t talking about entitlements, they are talking about cuts.”

Think of it. In only a few years since Obama has become president, we've gone from clamoring for spending reform to you're a terrorist for wanting to control government spending.

Anyone with half a brain can see one of the biggest problems in government isn't that we don't have any money, it's that we spend too much. So Democrats invented a word for it to demonize the practice. Austerity. Anyone who starts talking about Austerity and recommending new investment is just pumping us for more tax increases. That's really all Democrats do. They try to think of new ways of taking our cash. Spending is now investment. Controlling spending is evil austerity. Anyone who falls for this line of bs can't be thinking. The answer to everything in Washington is always throwing more money at it, yet the problems never get solved. Obama wants to give the IRS $30 billion more to become more and more inefficient. Seems the more money he throws at a problem the worse it becomes. The IRS has massively increase their budget, hired thousands of new agents, yet if you have a question about your taxes, forget getting an answer. They warn about holding up refunds this year because they claim they need more money.

Notice how everything Obama touches turns to shit?

Remember this?

June 2013
Still mired in scandal for its mishandling of nonprofit political groups, the Internal Revenue Service is prepping for a new role: chief enforcement arm of the Affordable Care Act.

That task will require new agents — 6,700, the IRS figures — and more money — about $1 billion more than the current budget.

Confronted with the tax agency’s 9-percent increase in its 2014 budget, House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan, R-Wisc., blasted Deputy IRS Commissioner Daniel Werfel at a meeting of the House Committee on Ways and Means Thursday morning.

After reading off a long list of instances of waste, fraud, excess and abuse at the agency over the past several years, Ryan demanded to know how the IRS felt it had the “moral authority” to ask for more money. He actually sounded almost hurt by the request.

Links

IRS requests thousands of new agents to enforce Obamacare Watchdog.org
Abby Huntsman GOP Considered the Jerks For Wanting Spending Cuts
D j vu Budget Obama Asks for Tax Hike on Evil Capitalists - Michael Schaus - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1
Obama Asks For 5 100 More IRS Agents Sweetness Light
IRS Does Not Follow Federal Requirements Asks For Money The Daily Caller

Clearly your link has a cartoon that applies to you.

Some people react to cartoons, others don't.

I can personally tell you the majority of Democrats I encounter want a "Fix It" form of Government on policies that are costing America so dearly.

They call the Right Wing the "Nix It" party because they never spend 1 second to think about abuse and want to end the program if they see someone abusing it.
frustrated-fox-mulder-meme-generator-blah-blah-me-me-me-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-me-me-me-919ed0.jpg

Most conservatives aren't so much interested in 'controlling spending' as they are advancing their political agenda, using the power of the purse strings to attack programs that don't conform their subjective political beliefs.
th

They've been saying that about every weapons system. Fact is, some on the left feels that one dollar spent on defense is too much.

Forum List

Back