Liberals Think We're Jerks For Wanting To Control Spending

"Liberals Think We're Jerks For Wanting To Control Spending"

Bwah ha ha! Raygun tripled the national debt, Shrub Daddy doubled it again in only four years, and Shrub Jr. doubled it again with a REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND SENATE adding more than all in history.

Yep, Jerks is putting it mildly.

That is a false stereotype that has been perpetuated in movies and in TV. The truth is most of the stuck in the mud Democrats are trailer-trash and uneducated generational Democrats. Everyone in the family votes Democrats because they claim Republicans are for the rich.

That explains why the GOP rules in the former Confederate States are you nuts ?...are you ?

Do you claim that the Republicans do not represent the rich/ you think they are friendly to labor...to the common people ? you are nuts ...

Democrats support only the poor and the extremely rich. The GOP supports businesses and the Middle-class.

That is a false stereotype that has been perpetuated in movies and in TV. The truth is most of the stuck in the mud Democrats are trailer-trash and uneducated generational Democrats. Everyone in the family votes Democrats because they claim Republicans are for the rich.

That explains why the GOP rules in the former Confederate States are you nuts ?...are you ?

Do you claim that the Republicans do not represent the rich/ you think they are friendly to labor...to the common people ? you are nuts ...

Democrats support only the poor and the extremely rich. The GOP supports businesses and the Middle-class.
Except when the Inferior Genetics 43 crashed the economy allowed the equity in homes to be stolen and absolutely ruined the middle class ...other than that

Their goal is to destroy Social security destroy any protection for labor so that exploitation of the 99 percent by the one percent can accelerate...its why Conservatives are nasty...

Blah blah blah. Standard class envy boilerplate nonsense.
Denial denial; denial...every one knows the GOP represents the interests of the 1 percent....

Usually, when someone says "everyone knows", they don't.
Usually a reply like yours comes from someone utterly uninformed a Right winger BUT I repeat myself

Well, you could try to prove yourself correct, but everyone knows that's impossible.
and you could do the same except you are too stupid and lame

Denial denial; denial...every one knows the GOP represents the interests of the 1 percent....

Usually, when someone says "everyone knows", they don't.
Usually a reply like yours comes from someone utterly uninformed a Right winger BUT I repeat myself

Well, you could try to prove yourself correct, but everyone knows that's impossible.
and you could do the same except you are too stupid and lame

Tsk, tsk, tsk. And here we hoped that those on the other side were capable of mature conversation. Guess not. Let's see, what would be a fitting come back that would be understood over there?

"Neener, neener, neener"? No, too advanced.
"Your mother wears army boots"? No, not for another year or so.
"Pull my finger"? No, they wouldn't get it.
"I know you are, but what am I"? No, they probably haven't been allowed to watch Peewee Herman yet.

I know. "Phhhphphphphphph". There, a good raspberry ought to be understood.

You are absolutely right, 1% is not enough to elect anybody. Unfortunately, that 1% has enough money to convince teabaggers and the rest of the right wing that they are being victimized by the people who are actually trying to help them . The 1% are lucky that the right wing is so gullible.
voting-republican1.jpg
I'm guessing from the picture that your maturity and the sophistication of your thinking process doesn't rise above the level of a 5th grader. And it's not just me saying it. Jeff Foxworthy also thinks you are not smarter than a 5th grader.

You are absolutely right, 1% is not enough to elect anybody. Unfortunately, that 1% has enough money to convince teabaggers and the rest of the right wing that they are being victimized by the people who are actually trying to help them . The 1% are lucky that the right wing is so gullible.
voting-republican1.jpg
Both of those idiots could just as easily be Democrats. The worst crackers in the South usually are Democrats, and elitists in the NorthEast are almost exclusively Democrats.
The worst crackers in the South are uniformly Republican voters ...check out Mississippi "the shining garden spot of Republican policies" ...Mississippi is the future for America under republicans ....
Crackers? So you admit you're a racist bigot.

It really depends on what it is. If it benefits America = leave it alone.

Infrastructure, science and investment into r&d = benefiting America.

It is a insane idea to cut those.

Why not raise taxes on the rich a little and cut welfare, waste and foreign aid?
Their goal is to destroy Social security destroy any protection for labor so that exploitation of the 99 percent by the one percent can accelerate...its why Conservatives are nasty...

Wow, only 1%?

One wonders how they win any elections much less hundreds of legislative and governor seats across the nation and strong majorities in both houses of Congress.

I applaud your effort. It is a real feat to come up with something that incredibly stupid.

You say Republicans are duped into voting the way they do?

Well....

I say Democrats are duped into voting the way they do.

See what I did there?

voting-republican1.jpg
Both of those idiots could just as easily be Democrats. The worst crackers in the South usually are Democrats, and elitists in the NorthEast are almost exclusively Democrats.
The worst crackers in the South are uniformly Republican voters ...check out Mississippi "the shining garden spot of Republican policies" ...Mississippi is the future for America under republicans ....

You know that's bullshit

voting-republican1.jpg
I'm guessing from the picture that your maturity and the sophistication of your thinking process doesn't rise above the level of a 5th grader. And it's not just me saying it. Jeff Foxworthy also thinks you are not smarter than a 5th grader.

Larry the cable guy thinks you are smart.

Wow, only 1%?

One wonders how they win any elections much less hundreds of legislative and governor seats across the nation and strong majorities in both houses of Congress.

I applaud your effort. It is a real feat to come up with something that incredibly stupid.

You say Republicans are duped into voting the way they do?

Well....

I say Democrats are duped into voting the way they do.

See what I did there?

Sure. You parroted what you heard, and almost got it right. Typical teabagger.

voting-republican1.jpg

He thinks you're an idiot who can't hold a candle to someone who built a multi-million dollar franchise.

voting-republican1.jpg

He thinks you're an idiot who can't hold a candle to someone who built a multi-million dollar franchise.

More reason to know Larry the Cable Guy is an idiot.

voting-republican1.jpg

If by idiot you mean very clever, creative, and enterprising individual who made millions franchising a stand up comedy.

Did you just admit an "idiot" is smarter than you?

Oh snap!

If by idiot you mean very clever, creative, and enterprising individual who made millions franchising a stand up comedy.

Did you just admit an "idiot" is smarter than you?

Oh snap!

Well, he certainly doesn't mind sounding like an idiot.

The use of balanced budget and debt has not been as beneficial to Republicans as the commie word but they still use it on occasion.
The Republicans talk of balancing the budget and paying off the debt for some years now, actually decades. Republicans sign pledges, make vows and promises but then when in power, bingo they come up with 100 reasons why it can't be done. The debt has been paid off only once in our history and that during a Democratic president.

And has anyone, anyone at all posted their spending cuts with numbers on how much that would save us? Of course not, that would mean that you were men instead of whiny fucking children.

The Left is suggesting that Americans making above 250,000 aren't paying their "fair share". But surely, with all the trillions the Fed has been printing since 2008, why couldn't you just get rid of taxes? If the Fed can't print money to pay off debt and provide capital to banks, why can't it print money to at least cover the budget deficit, if not the whole budget?

The taxpayer is getting a raw deal with very little in return.

Forum List

Back