Liberals try to kill defenseless cat claiming it looked like Hitler

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
A defenceless cat with unique markings was beaten to the brink of death by deranged liberals who thought it looked like Hitler.

Read more at: Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
© Neon Nettle

upload_2017-8-30_16-33-37.png

===========================

You Trump haters man you've got some real mental issues going on be it minimal, to maxim you fkrs are psychotic nut jobs this takes the cake of you ass holes who take anything you can and say it is Hitler.

If I saw someone trying to do that to my cat I'd pepper them and then beat them half to death.

Last edited:
if this doesn't show how severely indoctrinated the nuts are to hate Trump, I don't know what is left. To hate someone that bad and say a gawd dam cat is Hitler, is as bad as calling Trump Hiter they're that stupid.

if this doesn't show how severely indoctrinated the nuts are to hate Trump, I don't know what is left. To hate someone that bad and say a gawd dam cat is Hitler, is as bad as calling Trump Hiter they're that stupid.
This is a story from England, so look out at sowing your sophist seeds..

This has nothing to do with Trump. Nor is it representative of a political ideology.

Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
A defenceless cat with unique markings was beaten to the brink of death by deranged liberals who thought it looked like Hitler.

Read more at: Liberals Try To Kill Defenceless Cat Claiming it Looked Like 'Hitler' | Neon Nettle
© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757

You Trump haters man you've got some real mental issues going on be it minimal, to maxim you fkrs are psychotic nut jobs this takes the cake of you ass holes who take anything you can and say it is Hitler.
. They need to lock the idiots up for at minimum 5 years for hurting a defenseless animal like that. Sick stuff.

This has nothing to do with Trump. Nor is it representative of a political ideology.
You know this how?

It's self-evident to anyone with half a brain.

Oops. Sorry.

© Neon Nettle

View attachment 146757

^^^^ Fucking POS, they should be taken out and shot.

Zero Tolerance for cruelty to animals.

No names, no report of arrests....the owner claimed "anti-Nazi thugs" did it because the cat has a Hitler mustache.

Regardless, those responsible should be punished.

Forum List

Back