Liberals, what has Trump lied about?

Checkmate?

LOLOL

Moron, houses have roofs too. You wanna build a roof over the nation in order to make your ridiculous point?

That was obvious sarcasm you dumbass but the point still stands. Walls do work otherwise human beings wouldn't need them to keep strangers from stealing their stuff.
No, it was the obvious maximum level of "thought" the Right is capable of.

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.
Notice how the worthless lying scum Right have to include a bunch subjective categories, including "ETC" and still they can come up with only 252 "lies." If we used the same categories for Donnie Dirt Bag the total would be greater than the Tramp National Debt!!!

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obama’s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

The following is a contribution from Dan from Squirrel Hill. The original title of the article is “Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.” it’s lengthy, but is a ‘one-stop shop’ for all the dirty details on the Obama presidency.
Let's see, 252 vs 1726. But president Obama lied more.

Is this some.kinda conservative only math or what?

Not it's real math not the fantasy math of Neo-Marxist Trump haters.
Ok, so explain to me this "real math" where 252 is greater than 1726.

I'll wait. Use diagrams if needed.

No math needed given the media (people supplying these stats) seek to ruin Trump and protected Obama. That’s just a fact (with the exception of Fox News).
The media takes it too easy on Trump

The things he has said and his blatant lying would have ruined anyone else’s political career

LOL sure pal. Sure.

Obama lied more. Go pound salt.
Got a list?

The following is a contribution from Dan from Squirrel Hill. The original title of the article is “Obama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.” it’s lengthy, but is a ‘one-stop shop’ for all the dirty details on the Obama presidency.

If you actually read the fact-checks of these supposed 1726 lies you’d see that, for a sizable portion of them, so-called “journalists” twist things however much they have to in order to call what was said a lie.

Here’s some light reading of the inaccuracies of one such fact check: ‘Washington Post’ Fact Check On Trump & Obama Immigration Policies Severely Flawed [Opinion]

The good news? They’re getting sloppy, by citing studies that prove Trump’s statement had merit whilst assigning him four Pinocchios.

Analysis | President Trump’s claim that crime is up in Germany

Has Trump lied as POTUS? Yep. Has he told 1726 lies? I highly, highly doubt it. But hey, if the obviously anti-Trump media says so, it must be true, right?
Pick one and prove it.

Did you even read the quote you’re replying to? I see debating with you is pointless considering I just gave you two examples (concerning Trump) of how the media can make a lie out of anything, even statements that have studies to back them up. I don’t need to pick from your list when the examples I gave are about Trump. But keep plugging your ears and shutting your eyes. That’s what the lot of you seem to do best.

If you actually read the fact-checks of these supposed 1726 lies you’d see that, for a sizable portion of them, so-called “journalists” twist things however much they have to in order to call what was said a lie.

Here’s some light reading of the inaccuracies of one such fact check: ‘Washington Post’ Fact Check On Trump & Obama Immigration Policies Severely Flawed [Opinion]

The good news? They’re getting sloppy, by citing studies that prove Trump’s statement had merit whilst assigning him four Pinocchios.

Analysis | President Trump’s claim that crime is up in Germany

Has Trump lied as POTUS? Yep. Has he told 1726 lies? I highly, highly doubt it. But hey, if the obviously anti-Trump media says so, it must be true, right?
Pick one and prove it.

Did you even read the quote you’re replying to? I see debating with you is pointless considering I just gave you two examples (concerning Trump) of how the media can make a lie out of anything, even statements that have studies to back them up. I don’t need to pick from your list when the examples I gave are about Trump. But keep plugging your ears and shutting your eyes. That’s what the lot of you seem to do best.
It's not "the media" that's twisting things. It's you trumpkins thrashing about looking for reasons to let Agent Orange slide on every poisonous statement he makes.

No math needed given the media (people supplying these stats) seek to ruin Trump and protected Obama. That’s just a fact (with the exception of Fox News).

The things he has said and his blatant lying would have ruined anyone else’s political career

LOL sure pal. Sure.
No other politician could get away with what Trump does

When you have a base made up of deplorables it is hard to sink any lower than them

No, that's hyperbole.

Really? Then why didn’t the media cover this if they care so much about the treatment of immigrant children? If this had happened under Trump, you think they would have let it slide?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/me... Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

I don’t recall public outrage when this happened. The media protected Obama, end of story. But I don’t expect you to ever see it when you refuse to look at things objectively and are so much in denial you can’t even admit you refuse to see things objectively.

LOL sure pal. Sure.

When you have a base made up of deplorables it is hard to sink any lower than them
His fans are complicit. They frantically search for reason to forgive, to believe that's not what he meant, or how he was just kidding.

LOL sure pal. Sure.

Uh-huh. Sure.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/me... Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

LOL sure pal. Sure.

His fans are complicit. They frantically search for reason to forgive, to believe that's not what he meant, or how he was just kidding.

I’ve admitted Trump is a liar several times, now YOU stop lying about me.

LOL sure pal. Sure.

I’ve admitted Trump is a liar several times, now YOU stop lying about me.
Lol, I'll let you know when I start.

LOL sure pal. Sure.

Uh-huh. Sure.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf
Which has nothing to do with what I posted

Try again

Everything on the list I posted can be independently verified as true.

You don’t even know if that’s true. You’re assuming... is assuming something is true wo evidence the same as lying?
Everything I looked at is verified, the paper publishing it says it is as well. Why don't you find one that isn't and show us.
Ohj and number 3 on your list, that US Steel isn't opening any plants do to the tariffs

US Steel planning to add more than 800 jobs this year

U.S. Steel to reopen dormant Illinois plant, credits proposed Trump tariffs

That's the 3rd one I've debunked....it doesn't take much

It doesn’t matter. Crepitus doesn’t care if he’s being lied to about Trump’s lies. DOESN’T CARE and the evidence is all over this thread. He’s content to believe BS.

No, that's hyperbole.

Really? Then why didn’t the media cover this if they care so much about the treatment of immigrant children? If this had happened under Trump, you think they would have let it slide?

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Majority & Minority Staff Report - Protecting Unaccompanied Alien Children from Trafficking and Other Abuses 2016-01-282.pdf

I don’t recall public outrage when this happened. The media protected Obama, end of story. But I don’t expect you to ever see it when you refuse to look at things objectively and are so much in denial you can’t even admit you refuse to see things objectively.
What has that got to do with anything going on here? BTW, when the surge in unaccompanied minors happened a few years ago that kinda thing was big news. Right now the problem is not unaccompanied minors, but minors taken from their parents.

Do try to keep up.

Everything on the list I posted can be independently verified as true.

You don’t even know if that’s true. You’re assuming... is assuming something is true wo evidence the same as lying?
Everything I looked at is verified, the paper publishing it says it is as well. Why don't you find one that isn't and show us.
Ohj and number 3 on your list, that US Steel isn't opening any plants do to the tariffs

It doesn’t matter. Crepitus doesn’t care if he’s being lied to about Trump’s lies. DOESN’T CARE and the evidence is all over this thread. He’s content to believe BS.
Except that you've got that entirely backwards.

LOL sure pal. Sure.

Uh-huh. Sure.

Which has nothing to do with what I posted

Try again

Yes it does, but keeping hiding from the truth. I’m sure if immigrant children were being put into the hands of traffickers under Trump, the media wouldn’t report it, right? This is evidence Obama got away with this, unless I was given a sleeping potion during all the outrage this incident sparked... oh yeah there was no outrage bc the media didn’t report it bc they PROTECTED Obama and this is just one example. If you truly can’t admit the media would have never ignored this if it happened under Trump, you’re a HUGE waste of my time, batting away anything I send your way without a care bc it doesn’t fit your narrative. You’re living in a fantasy land of your own making.

Now reply to me with a clever quip bc that’s all you got.

LOL sure pal. Sure.

Ummm, democrats always find ways to sink to the bottom.
Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says

No, that's hyperbole.

What has that got to do with anything going on here? BTW, when the surge in unaccompanied minors happened a few years ago that kinda thing was big news. Right now the problem is not unaccompanied minors, but minors taken from their parents.

Do try to keep up.

You said it’s hyperbole that the media protected Obama, and I gave you an example of something that happened under his administration that I don’t recall them holding him accountable for, and which if the same thing happened under Trump they’d crucify him for. When you don’t want to engage (be proven wrong), you redirect and say things like, “that has nothing to do with this,” when it does have something to do with what we were talking about.

You have to be a troll purposely acting this way. No one is this stubbornly clueless.

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Harley is opening overseas, farmers are taking a hit,
That wasn't the point....try and pay attention.....plus we've seen these doomsday projections before......end up as nothing....
It is the point

Trumps trade policies are childish.........me...me....me

We are not better off
No it isn't, you cant even read or follow a thread.....it's not about the worthiness of trade..Jesus you guys are so stupid.
It had to do with did Trump lie about US Steel opening plants, my post showed that they are opening plants and that the paper lied about it, not Trump.

They are purposely playing stupid I think. I have a hard time believing anyone is this moronic. They say, “okay prove it.” You prove it and they say, “that has nothing to do with this,” and you’re left banging your head against the wall.

Forum List

Back