Liberals, what has Trump lied about?

Everything on the list I posted can be independently verified as true.

You donā€™t even know if thatā€™s true. Youā€™re assuming... is assuming something is true wo evidence the same as lying?
Everything I looked at is verified, the paper publishing it says it is as well. Why don't you find one that isn't and show us.
Ohj and number 3 on your list, that US Steel isn't opening any plants do to the tariffs

US Steel planning to add more than 800 jobs this year

U.S. Steel to reopen dormant Illinois plant, credits proposed Trump tariffs

That's the 3rd one I've debunked....it doesn't take much

Robbing Peter to pay Paul

Harley is opening overseas, farmers are taking a hit,
Naw, it's still a lie. He claimed "6new plants". They are reopening one small one.

Got a list?
252 Documented Examples of Barack Obamaā€™s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

The following is a contribution from Dan from Squirrel Hill. The original title of the article is ā€œObama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.ā€ itā€™s lengthy, but is a ā€˜one-stop shopā€™ for all the dirty details on the Obama presidency.

Fascinating.

Does it matter to you when Trump lies?

No, just like it didn't matter to me when Obama lied. I was just posting the same kind of shit that the butt-hurters post. Trump is President. Get over it.

Of course Trump is President.

Obama is not.

This thread is about President Trump- and his lies- and his followers rationalizations about his lies.

Yet some want to just divert it to 'but but but Obama.....'

The thread has a bunch of TDSers who are making shit up.
Lol, back to do some more magic math for us?

252 Documented Examples of Barack Obamaā€™s Lying, Lawbreaking, Corruption, Cronyism, etc.

The following is a contribution from Dan from Squirrel Hill. The original title of the article is ā€œObama supporters will go hysterical over this well sourced list of 252 examples of his lying, lawbreaking, corruption, cronyism, etc.ā€ itā€™s lengthy, but is a ā€˜one-stop shopā€™ for all the dirty details on the Obama presidency.

Fascinating.

No, just like it didn't matter to me when Obama lied. I was just posting the same kind of shit that the butt-hurters post. Trump is President. Get over it.

Obama is not.

This thread is about President Trump- and his lies- and his followers rationalizations about his lies.

I didn't mention math dufus.....I said you are making shit up. Which you most definitely are because you are a TDSer.

"I'm going to be working for you; I'm not going to have time to go play golf,"

Thatā€™s not even a lie. Itā€™s a prediction that happened to be inaccurateā€”not the same as a lie, unless it came from Trumpā€™s mouth of course...
So...you're claiming that he predicted that he'd be working for the country...and it was inaccurate, but not a lie.

Fascinating.

Obama is not.

I didn't mention math dufus.....I said you are making shit up. Which you most definitely are because you are a TDSer.

You must be confusing him with Trump- the King of Making Shit UP.

Whenever Trump gets nailed for something asinine he has said- Trump claims he was just joking.

How can it be 'disinformation' to actually quote Trump?

Whenever Trump tells a joke, TDSers try to find anything they can to convince the cud chewing leftists that it wasn't a joke. They have lost their sense of humor as they are consumed by hatred.
Trump does not understand humor

He is clueless

TDSers are clueless and humorless.

Trumpsters are gullible idiots.

TDSers are humorless, lying idiots.

Trumpsters are gullible idiots who support a lying idiot.

You donā€™t even know if thatā€™s true. Youā€™re assuming... is assuming something is true wo evidence the same as lying?
Everything I looked at is verified, the paper publishing it says it is as well. Why don't you find one that isn't and show us.
Ohj and number 3 on your list, that US Steel isn't opening any plants do to the tariffs

Naw, it's still a lie. He claimed "6new plants". They are reopening one small one.
Well you fact checker said zero.....so they are lying.

I wonder if there is a single Trump voter who has the morals to care that Trump is constantly lying?

Jesus dude, they're outta date. tRump lied when he said "6 new plants". Stop making excuses for that lying sack of shit.

Jesus dude, they're outta date. tRump lied when he said "6 new plants". Stop making excuses for that lying sack of shit.
Outta date? Wrong, you posted some bullshit, I called you on it. These "fact" checkers cant even get the facts straight.

Outta date? Wrong, you posted some bullshit, I called you on it. These "fact" checkers cant even get the facts straight.
Dude, you like almost as much as tRump.

Well ok, you're actually not anywhere near his level but you lie.

Whenever Trump uses sarcasm or hyperbole to make a point, the MSM intentionally misunderstands in order to spread more disinformation.

Whenever Trump gets nailed for something asinine he has said- Trump claims he was just joking.

Whenever Trump tells a joke, TDSers try to find anything they can to convince the cud chewing leftists that it wasn't a joke. They have lost their sense of humor as they are consumed by hatred.

Remember how for 5 years Trump joked about President Obama not being born in the United States?
He was never joking. He was just lying.

Trump attacks Harley-Davidson for moving production overseas to offset tariffs

One of liberals favorite things to say about Trump is that all he does is lie. He lies, his administration lies, and then he lies some more. Lies, lies, lies.

If you're old enough to remember the Bush years, liberals pretty much said the same thing about him. Everything he ever uttered was a LIE.

Quick question: why doesn't anyone ever go into all the "lies" Trump tells? I know there are lists out there that say stuff like "Trump has told 3,081 lies since he took office", but I can tell you now that's bullshit. If you bean count every inaccurate statement he or someone in his administration makes, you may be able to find a myriad of untruths, but 1) that's petty, 2) that's "cheating" (I'll explain in a second), and 3) those aren't necessarily lies.

Let's be clear about a lie is, because words have meaning. A lie is when you knowingly state a falsehood as a statement of fact. A lie isn't simply when you get something wrong or when you're mistaken about something or even when you're wrong about something you "should" know.

It's cute for news organizations to act as though they're keeping Trump honest by pointing out his lies. In theory, that's what the Fourth Estate is for: keeping honest those in power. But they know, like we know, like Trump knows, most people aren't hanging on to every word or assertion he makes and then filing away whether it was factually correct or not.

One could argue that the truth always matters, but it's not always relevant. People care whether Trump intends on trying to build a wall; they don't care about whether Trump was right when he said Washington Post journalists want to strike unless Jeff Bezos pays them more.

It's easy to ding Trump and his administration for lies when they often have to address questions off the cuff or before all the facts are known, while reporters can sit around and Google and "fact-check" all day and score points that way. And I think the media is making the same mistake they've always made with Trump: they don't take him seriously, but insist on taking him literally. Because why would Trump say one thing to the press on Tuesday, and say the exact opposite on Wednesday? Like, on a habitual basis? Either he's trolling, he speaks off the cuff about subjects he hasn't really thought through, or people looking to catch him in a lie are trying to find an inconsistency where there really is none.

Liberals, tell me some important Trump "lies". And fair warning: I'm thorough. So if you think you're going to go copypasta some list you found on fuckdrumpf.com and think I'm not going to fact-check it or call you out when it's bullshit, think again.
Did you get enough answer to realize your post is a fail? Fyi, knowingly exaggerating is still lieing even if you don't know the actual figure.

That wasn't the point....try and pay attention.....plus we've seen these doomsday projections before......end up as nothing....
You mean like the end of the Bush administration? That was nothing? You sure about that?

Trump attacks Harley-Davidson for moving production overseas to offset tariffs
Conservatives will start destroying their Harleys on YouTube very soon.

Whenever Trump uses sarcasm or hyperbole to make a point, the MSM intentionally misunderstands in order to spread more disinformation.

Remember how for 5 years Trump joked about President Obama not being born in the United States?
He was never joking. He was just lying.

Obama was anti American and lied about it. He was a fan of the racist Louie Farrakhan and attended an anti American church.

Defending Liar in Chief small hands Donnie orange doofus regarding his compulsive serial lying is silly and dumb. His prolific lying is now legendary and will be his legacy forever.

Defending Liar in Chief small hands Donnie orange doofus regarding his compulsive serial lying is silly and dumb. His prolific lying is now legendary and will be his legacy forever.

Trump is a great President.....Hillary lost......Nothing will change that. Sorry......

Funny-Boy Franco has no logical reply.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back