Libs won today, what ecxactly did we win?

It would be "You're an idiot".

If you can't take care of yourself then tough shit. All of that "general welfare" stuff out founding fathers believed in was so 1700's...

I doubt anything you have was earned, hard or otherwise.

Your still an idiot. The GW clause was to promote, not provide. I'm sure the FF never had any intention for tax money, other peoples money, be used to provide for anyone. Show me anywhere back in the 1700 where tax dollars were used to provide for anyone.

These are the same FF who pitched a bitch when one of them wanted to give French imiegrees $10,000 to help them start a new life in America. The French who helped up earn our independece. You really think the FF wanted tax dollars, other peoples money, used as charity?? There is no charity in the Constitution.

As for me?? I've earned eveything I have. No one ever GAVE me anything nor did I EVER use taxpayers dollars in any way shape or form.

I own my home, cars and don't owe anyone dime one. Can you say the same??

Ever drive on an interstate? You're welcome, you ignorant turd.

Yup and I pay taxes. They do not. Your an asshole of the first magnitude.

Turd doesn't begin to describe you. Asshole.

You're also good for a laugh.

Last edited:
Your still an idiot. The GW clause was to promote, not provide. I'm sure the FF never had any intention for tax money, other peoples money, be used to provide for anyone. Show me anywhere back in the 1700 where tax dollars were used to provide for anyone.

These are the same FF who pitched a bitch when one of them wanted to give French imiegrees $10,000 to help them start a new life in America. The French who helped up earn our independece. You really think the FF wanted tax dollars, other peoples money, used as charity?? There is no charity in the Constitution.

As for me?? I've earned eveything I have. No one ever GAVE me anything nor did I EVER use taxpayers dollars in any way shape or form.

I own my home, cars and don't owe anyone dime one. Can you say the same??

Yup and I pay taxes.
And you've paid for I-70 with your taxes? You've paid for the on ramps you've used, the off ramps you've used, the stop lights, the side walks you've walked on? Christ you are a daft bitch.

They do not. Your an asshole of the first magnitude.
They--who? I pay taxes too; I don't pretend I paid for I-17 however. State sales taxes are paid by anyone buying most products too. I guess they don't count...:confused:

Yup and I pay taxes.
And you've paid for I-70 with your taxes? You've paid for the on ramps you've used, the off ramps you've used, the stop lights, the side walks you've walked on? Christ you are a daft bitch.

They--who? I pay taxes too; I don't pretend I paid for I-17 however. State sales taxes are paid by anyone buying most products too. I guess they don't count...:confused:

Jesus your an idiot.

Its not only my taxes. Its all taxpayers taxes. We pay taxes both State, Local and Federal to support roads, etc. I kinda sorta think that entitles us to use the roads etc. How bout you.

Those who don't pay taxes, and there are loads of em out there, get to use those and our tax dollars as well.

Not to hard really. Even you can understand it if you put your mind to it.

As for State sales taxes? Those using our tax dollars to buy things. They haven't contributed. They are takers not providors or producers. They are in fact using someone elses money.

Again. Not to hard. Even you can get it.

Last edited:
Sorry it is apples and oranges.

Public schools are a far cry from supplying welfare for someone. also my tax dollar supports those schools.

Mortgage tax? Nope. Never took dime one.

BTW tax dollars are provided by me and every other taxpaying person in the US. So we in effect are getting our dollars worth from taxes payed.

Won't find to many welfare folks, try none, paying taxes. They are just using tax dollars which others provide.

The American taxpayer paid for you to go to school. What you paid in taxes doesn't come close to covering it
You also got tax deductions for your kids, just like your parents got one for you
Ever claim a medical deduction? any other deductions?
You get more than your dollars worth in paying for your taxes.

Thats the difference. I pay taxes. They do not. They just use tax dollars.

They pay taxes too

The taxes you pay did not come close to what it cost to educate yourself or your children
You took a tax deduction so the rest of us could help pay for your child
The taxes you pay for roads do not come close to paying for the interstate roads and bridges that you use

You, my friend are a freeloader

the left really won nothing other than the fact that all the left wing columnisits are proclaiming this a win for liberals - which they will do to thier avid inside the beltway readers while the rest of america remains oblivious to them. But they won nothing here. The republicans were unable to affect obamacare (well actually they did a little with the verification requirements) but the liberals got nothing either excpt the can was kicked down the road a few weeks. Big deal.

Anyone who thinks this does anything for Obamas (dead) agenda now is dreaming. There will be no immigration bill, no more taxes to fund the govt, long dead gun control will remain so, nothing he wants. what this does do is force the democrats to come back time and time again to the very unpopular reality of making a big deal out of the need to increase the national debt . That is the victory? to get to continue to advoicate something that is very unpopular? Congratualtions.

If you think Congress is going to stay the same after 2014...think again.

Republicans are on track to lose the House. :clap2:

Well if that turns out to be the case - and it is due to all this - then they won something big.

But look carefully at all the aritcles from the left trumpeting this victory -- virtually EVERYONE ive read still hedges on 2014 . Why? because they know its highly unlikely that this will have an effect and they will have to eat those words. This will be long forgotten by then - no one will care.

Look at the elections of 1996 that we are told today were such a disaster for the GOP dues to the shutdown. They held control of the House (for some time thereafter) and lost a couple of seats when they maybe should have won a couple of seats. Some attribute the reelection of Clinton to that but that is luncay. No way he was going to lose to Dole. He was a popular president in a time of peace and prosperity. Even Nate Silver -- no GOP hack - recently wrote how the effect of the 95-96 shutdown on the elections is basically mythology. It was irrelevant then and it will be irrelevant again.

The American taxpayer paid for you to go to school. What you paid in taxes doesn't come close to covering it
You also got tax deductions for your kids, just like your parents got one for you

They pay taxes too

The taxes you pay did not come close to what it cost to educate yourself or your children
The taxes you pay for roads do not come close to paying for the interstate roads and bridges that you use

Sorry to disappoint but I have no kids. I also pay school taxes even though I have no kids. Basically I've been contributing to an area I will never use.

Of course my taxes alone don't pay for roads etc. But every taxpayer contributes to them all the same. Kinda sorta think we have a perfect right to use them.

Freeloader my ass.

We do have all kinds of freeloaders out there. I'm not one of em.

Last edited:
If the money has already been spent, then yes, I support raising the debt ceiling

If you buy a new car, the time to negotiate is when you purchase it. Not when your payment comes due

You don't spend money before knowing HOW you're going to pay it back! No more new spending until you start paying down the previous debts....but that's the smart way and we could never say our government (any of them) know the smart way. They keep spending and spending, then hope they have the money later to cover it.

Just like a credit card company would do....once you're at your limit, your cut off. A bank is not going to raise your limit when they see you never do anything to bring the balance back down.

Just like a credit card company would do....if you don't make your payment it shows up on your credit report

Once you have charged something on your credit card, you do not get to default just because you don't like how large the payment is

Again....you shouldn't be charging if you have no idea if you can make the payments in the first place.

You don't spend money before knowing HOW you're going to pay it back! No more new spending until you start paying down the previous debts....but that's the smart way and we could never say our government (any of them) know the smart way. They keep spending and spending, then hope they have the money later to cover it.

Just like a credit card company would do....once you're at your limit, your cut off. A bank is not going to raise your limit when they see you never do anything to bring the balance back down.

Just like a credit card company would do....if you don't make your payment it shows up on your credit report

Once you have charged something on your credit card, you do not get to default just because you don't like how large the payment is

Again....you shouldn't be charging if you have no idea if you can make the payments in the first place.

And that should be handled as part of the budget negotiations that Republicans refused to participate in for 6 months

Yup and I pay taxes.

Jesus your an idiot.

Its not only my taxes. Its all taxpayers taxes. We pay taxes both State, Local and Federal to support roads, etc. I kinda sorta think that entitles us to use the roads etc. How bout you.
\
Sure. But in no way shape or form did YOU pay for every thing you've ever used. You may have paid for 3 or 4 miles of the roads you drive on daily...at most. Not counting their upkeep.

Those who don't pay taxes, and there are loads of em out there, get to use those and our tax dollars as well.
Almost everyone pays taxes. I paid taxes on my lunch today; I'll pay it on my dinner tonight. The guy sitting next to me will, the guy that was sitting in that seat prior to my sitting there did too.

Who are these people that pay no taxes that you keep talking about?

As for State sales taxes? Those using our tax dollars to buy things. They haven't contributed. They are takers not providors or producers. They are in fact using someone elses money.

Gee, if Wal Mart didn't make anything off of those sales, would the cashier have a job? Would the optometrist that sold me glasses? Would the guy who installed my new tires I bought this weekend?

So the money that you supposedly "give" to someone is spent at Wal*Mart, at Costco, at Dollar Tree, at Sears etc... They support the jobs of these people. Or are those people at Wal*Mart, Costco, Dollar Tree and Sears "sponges" too?

Again. Not to hard. Even you can get it.

Coming from you, that is pretty ironic.

They pay taxes too

She's a welfare queen...plain and simple.

They got the Rino side to go along with them, so I guess that's a win.

What did the citizens of the US win? Apparently that was never a consideration among the libs and rino's.

We the taxpayers get the following prize.

We still get obiecare, doubling our premiums and deductibles for worse insurance than we have ever had to deal with in our lives. But even better you can't even sign up for it because the government can't operate a website. You will however pay for not signing up. No not everyone, they have waivers. Just you. Not the government, not business, not special interest groups, not unions, just you get to pay. That's a winner.

Our debt has been increased! Winner! Heading for 18 trillion because apparently we can't live within our means we have to keep borrowing. Don't worry though, someone else will pay this bill. Fuck, I didn't mean the rich I meant your kids and grandkids, they get to pay this new debt.

We won the lottery of keeping 18% of our government that was shutdown because they aren't vital back on the job. Hell yeah! We got 500k people back to work we never needed in the first place. Winners!

That makes us winners?

We're winners! Let's celebrate!

And we STILL got downgraded:

Chinese agency downgrades US credit rating - FRANCE 24

More winning! :wtf:

Forum List

Back