Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

Then why is abortion called a medical procedure to save a woman's life?
Because, in a very few, rare cases, it actually is needed to do so. Ectopic pregnancies come to mind. The problem is, however, that when those who cite those rare cases in an effort to keep abortion totally legal are offered the compromise of having only the rare cases they're citing kept legal while other cases are outlawed. they go nuts.

Because, in a very few, rare cases, it actually is needed to do so. Ectopic pregnancies come to mind. The problem is, however, that when those who cite those rare cases in an effort to keep abortion totally legal are offered the compromise of having only the rare cases they're citing kept legal while other cases are outlawed. they go nuts.
But, in the case of Ectopic pregnancies, the mother goes to an emergency room where they do not perform abortions. It is surgery or another procedure, which will not be an abortion.

But, in the case of Ectopic pregnancies, the mother goes to an emergency room where they do not perform abortions. It is surgery or another procedure, which will not be an abortion.
It is considered an abortion if a living unborn child is removed from the mother and deliberately killed. Whether it's justified or not is a completely different argument.

It is considered an abortion if a living unborn child is removed from the mother and deliberately killed. Whether it's justified or not is a completely different argument.
You consider it an abortion, but it is not. Not one abortion procedure used at planned parenthood is used by doctors to address an Ectopic pregnancy,

Living unborn child? The embryo, can not survive outside the uterus. The embryo will never reach the stage where it can be considered a child. The mother would die long before that.

Abortions are not performed to address Ectopic pregnancies.

I'm sure I could find 1000 doctors to say just about anything I wanted if I believed it strongly enough..and I could come up with enough anecdotal evidence to back my belief up.

The simple fact of the matter is that a majority of voters support abortion right. One would think instead of fighting a battle you know you're going to lose eventually, you'd help work to make abortion unecessary.
One is left wondering.
I do not believe a majority support Abortion! Many will answer differently than they believe, based on how much crap they will have to put up with, if they say they are against it

I do not believe a majority support Abortion! Many will answer differently than they believe, based on how much crap they will have to put up with, if they say they are against it
Most will say they support the idea of abortion, but do NOT support unlimited access at all times for all reasons. Most support restrictions on it.

again, an abortion is not performed during an Ectopic pregnancy, it is also reckless to suggest an abortion will resolve and Ectopic pregnancy.

My wife had 2 miscarriages...never once did I get upset about them as long as she was ok.

I'm sure I could find 1000 doctors to say just about anything I wanted if I believed it strongly enough..and I could come up with enough anecdotal evidence to back my belief up.

The simple fact of the matter is that a majority of voters support abortion right. One would think instead of fighting a battle you know you're going to lose eventually, you'd help work to make abortion unecessary.
One is left wondering.
It is already unnecessary.

There is no work to be done.

One death, is one too many
As Live Action News reported, 24-year-old Cree Erwin of Battle Creek, Michigan, was found dead last month – just days after undergoing an abortion at Planned Parenthood, and hours after being treated at an emergency room for abortion complications.

While the location of the abortion facility Erwin visited was formerly unknown, it has now been confirmed that the location was a Planned Parenthood facility in Kalamazoo.

It is not yet known which abortionist performed the procedure that may be responsible for Erwin’s untimely death. However, Planned Parenthood abortionist Laura Denise Castleman (who has been suspected in at least three other abortion-related injuries in Michigan) was the one who provided Erwin with a prescription for pain medication.

I am very anti abortion.

However, I feel that the life of the mother is one of the very few legitimate reasons for abortions.

Most will say they support the idea of abortion, but do NOT support unlimited access at all times for all reasons. Most support restrictions on it.
Okay I support none! many say 20 weeks and that it's just a blob of cells or an embryo

Forum List

Back