Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

you should read more,,

You should support your claim. How many abortions occur at 8 months?

my point is I am for removing the child from the mother if her life is in danger and all options have been tried or considered,, but just dont kill the child if you dont have too,,

I’m fine with that assuming it doesn’t put the mother at further risk. At that stage, this is a wanted baby.

and as in the OP many doctors say most things can be treated without removing or killing the child,,

If that were the…pregnant women wouldn’t be dying.

killing the child should be the last resort and avoided if possible,,

You should support your claim. How many abortions occur at 8 months?

I’m fine with that assuming it doesn’t put the mother at further risk. At that stage, this is a wanted baby.

If that were the…pregnant women wouldn’t be dying.
I never said a word about how many happened at 8 months,,

but you said none happen,, so how about you back up your claim??

Gosnell, third trimester "abortions". He didn't get in trouble for committing them, but because he let the babies beyond the cervix alive and then murdered them with scissors.

So, on one side of the cervix: legal abortion

On the other side: murder

Pennsylvania’s law bans elective abortion after 24 weeks. Gosnell was performing beyond that. That is in your article.

In the states I listed there is NO AGE LIMIT. What makes you think women don't have them at 8 months? Not because it's not illegal. It's not illegal.

So what--because you have declared it so?
If they do, surely you can provide many examples.

I do not believe a majority support Abortion! Many will answer differently than they believe, based on how much crap they will have to put up with, if they say they are against it
There is a difference between supporting abortion and supporting a woman’s right to make her own choice. That is why there is a majority.

are you saying there shouldnt be abortions after that??
I am saying exactly what I have always said. Once the fetus is viable, it can survive outside the womb, then it has some rights. At the point abortion should be restricted to severe fetal deformities, mother’s life/health.

I am saying exactly what I have always said. Once the fetus is viable, it can survive outside the womb, then it has some rights. At the point abortion should be restricted to severe fetal deformities, mother’s life/health.
is downs syndrom considered a fetal deformity??

what if what ailes the mother can be cured without killing the child??

Forum List

Back