Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

Do you really think most women are that stupid?
I think people who only want abortionists punished because they believe the clients are just fools who have been tricked are hopelessly naive.

It is contract killing.

Mothers who hire someone to kill their own kid are just as bad - arguably worse - than some random dude who hires a gunman to shoot random dude over a financial dispute or personal grudge.

Abortionists are serial killers; the people who hire them are sociopaths. They should both die in prison, period. Their victims deserve justice, the public deserves safety, and they deserve punishment.

If it can be removed alive (assuming it is viable), yes. In many cases, these are wanted babies and the loss is devastating.
so if its a case where its not wanted the baby should be killed??

hey did you find your proof that no abortions happens after 8 months??
I could have missed it,,

Not if it is viable.

I’m still waiting on your list of all those 8 month abortions you claim are happening.
see we can agree on something,,

I never made a claim about 8 month abortions,, I asked a question using 8 months as a stage of pregnancy,,

you then said there are no abortions after 8 months,,

so how about you back up your claim??

How many a year? Examples? I can think of only one that was complicacted and involved a lethal birth defect and the mothers health.

Around a 1000 near as I can tell. For obvious reasons they don't make the stats readily available it seems

Gosnell was operating illegally.

If he would have killed the baby on the OTHER side of the cervix and then delivered it dead it would have been perfectly legal.

Did pknopp not know this or was he/she extreme trolling? The poster claimed that late term abortions don't happen in the US--that I'm lying. Yeah. Right!

If they do, surely you can provide many examples.

I did, in this thread. There aren't MANY examples, because the procedure is an atrocity. You have a live, nearly full term baby. You have to at that point induce LABOR, the mother has to LABOR. They kill the baby in the womb and you must deliver the baby. It's expensive, it's horrible, only a few clinics in the US will do it. But rest assured, it does happen.

But really only here, in the US. Many countries have outright banned it, for good reason.

If he would have killed the baby on the OTHER side of the cervix and then delivered it dead it would have been perfectly legal.

Did pknopp not know this or was he/she extreme trolling? The poster claimed that late term abortions don't happen in the US--that I'm lying. Yeah. Right!
hes trolling ,, both him and coyote have been on discussions where abortion stats have been posted many times

Gosnell was a criminal and does not add to this discussion.

Forum List

Back