Like the GFC

How long before those who blamed Obama for Bush's mess, will try and start rewriting history and blame the 200,000+ COVID deaths on Biden. I give it 12 months. Four years from now, the rapid right won't be calling it the Wuhan or Chinese virus, but the Biden virus. That's just how they roll folks.
The warp speed vaccines will be here soon enough, if your beloved Biden wins.
Im sure Biden will keep those ventilators in full supply as well.

Last edited:
How long before those who blamed Obama for Bush's mess, will try and start rewriting history and blame the 200,000+ COVID deaths on Biden. I give it 12 months. Four years from now, the rapid right won't be calling it the Wuhan or Chinese virus, but the Biden virus. That's just how they roll folks.
Tomorrow. Once he announces his task force, it's all on him. You'll be hearing a lot from Hannity and Trump on this.

Who knows. Not the point of the thread. Oh well.

Who knows. Not the point of the thread. Oh well.
My point is that no one would be able to blame Biden because Trump has lead the way with the vaccines.
They have no right to blame Biden, because it wasnt his fault. Besides, he has proven that he is not capable of doing anything constructive about the virus that wouldnt be detrimental to our society and economy.
He doesnt have the skills for the job. He is a crooked career politician who follows orders.

Last edited:
He is a crooked career politician who follows orders.

Is he?
Joe like many other career politicians need to be removed, We need term limits really bad.

I will give him credit for one thing, he knows how to work the system, and rightfully so after that many years.

Is he?
Joe like many other career politicians need to be removed, We need term limits really bad.

I will give him credit for one thing, he knows how to work the system, and rightfully so after that many years.

Your first link doesn't put him in a bad light at all. Maybe you should have read it before posting.

Is he?

Your first link at all. Maybe you should have read it before posting.
I read both, and was trying to give the benefit of the doubt by posting both.
If you call that "doesn't put him in a bad light", for 47 years of service, then Biden is your man.

True.

Such is the reprehensible right.

GW fucked up, not Obama.
Their are demented ideologues who will blame Biden and that's a crock.

I will always blame China. I swear on the lives of my children and I continue to donate convalescent plasma to heal the weak. China tried but could not kill me with their virus.

Forum List

Back