Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

Just as we are about the malignant narcissist/Community Organizing/ Professional shit-disturbing MARXIST...

Obama. :eusa_shhh::eusa_whistle:

Oh no....they say WE CAN'T or we be RACIST:lol:

Indeed. They can kiss every bit of my non-racist, Liberty-loving butt, and enjoy it. ;)

As my Russian friend always said.

You wash your mouth good this morning.

I want a clean mouth for you to kiss my ass

I DOEnjoy pulling up threads like these on my IPad to show my Republican and Independent friends. They often do not believe me. And it's very convenient when the vitrol is all together in a cost circle jerk like this one. :clap2:

The person paying for it is rightly part of any discussion. But I like your logic:

1) Government prohibits birth control without a prescription
2) Therefore, it's OK for government to force insurance companies to provide free birth control.

That would be a circular argument. Or for liberals, a circle jerk...

Government regulates it because it is a drug.

Perhaps you need to educate yourself on to WHY we have an FDA and why the government regulates drugs. This information has been deviously hidden from you in things called "books".

Short version, anyone could mix snake oil and cocaine and sell it as "Doctor Quacks Miracle Medicine", which usually got people high and provided no medical benefit.

There's a good reason why you need a prescription. Some women have bad reactions to the pill, so a doctor is needed to find what the best solution is.

So we're not smart enough to make our own choices, government has to do it for us. In your case, I'm going to concede the point...

No, we don't have the TECHNICAL OR SCIENTIFIC training to know what the right choice is.

Otherwise, we wouldn't see people called "Doctors", who take years of training.

I DOEnjoy pulling up threads like these on my IPad to show my Republican and Independent friends. They often do not believe me. And it's very convenient when the vitrol is all together in a cost circle jerk like this one. :clap2:

Repubs in cahoots with democrats

It is why we have the debt we do and climbing.

Repubs in cahoots with democrats

It is why we have the debt we do and climbing.
precisely. And why the Reublican Blue-Bloods hate the TEA Party as much as the Statist Democrats...

Do your Republican "friends" know you're a carpet muncher? :clap2:

who can blame them. you are unbelievable

Letme ask everyone this, if Limbaugh offered a sincere apology, would anyone accept it?

Another DittoTard moron mindlessly parroting his MessiahRushie's lies.

October 14, 2011
RUSH: On the cutting edge of societal evolution. Rush Limbaugh, I say it, you believe it, with no questions.

He actually said that eh?

archie-bunker-cigar.jpg

How about a link Edith...You dingbat?
Yes he actually said it! Do you deny it?
I want you to deny it before I post anything!
Notice the DittoTard didn't deny it in public even though he negged me for it in private! He knows his MessiahRushie says it coming out of a break all the time. He does not include it in his transcripts because it is one of his catch phrases that he repeats habitually. So that is why The little T pussy won't deny it publicly because he knows I might post an audio of it even though it does not show up in the transcripts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAnLIa0h9ro"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s a moocher and a tool of the Nanny State. She’s a poster girl for the rabid Planned Parenthood lobby and its eugenics-inspired foremothers.

she's not stupid either. she can get BC from walmart for 10 bucks a month or a 100 bucks buys a years supply of IUD's. and she knows it. which proves she's a plant.

Limbaugh should mount a massive attack. which I support 110%
Wow.

"a years supply of IUD's"

Holy shit. You guys really really really DO NOT KNOW a damn thing about reproduction methods, do you.

Jesus Christ.

here. clearly you need them. in your case shove em up your ass.

Buy UT 380 Copper IUD (Copper IUD), Cheap Brand UT 380 Copper IUD, Online (Copper IUD), Discount UT 380 Copper IUD - North Drug Store Canadian Pharmacy

Letme ask everyone this, if Limbaugh offered a sincere apology, would anyone accept it?

He did...

A Statement from Rush

and NO...the left refuses it...

~Go figure.

What Rush left out was that he will not do it again

~ Go figure

You looking for promises in life? Really Gracie? WHY should he promise a damned thing? YOU treat him like a Public Official/Politician...

Head's UP sewerboy assclown?

He is a private citizen that cowtows and promises ZERO to you or anyone else.

Learn it, Live it, KNOW it.

Myself included.

Sewergas get to your brain Gracie?

~Go Figure.

She’s a moocher and a tool of the Nanny State. She’s a poster girl for the rabid Planned Parenthood lobby and its eugenics-inspired foremothers.

she's not stupid either. she can get BC from walmart for 10 bucks a month or a 100 bucks buys a years supply of IUD's. and she knows it. which proves she's a plant.

Limbaugh should mount a massive attack. which I support 110%
Wow.

"a years supply of IUD's"

Holy shit. You guys really really really DO NOT KNOW a damn thing about reproduction methods, do you.

Jesus Christ.

here. clearly you need them. in your case shove em up your ass.

Buy UT 380 Copper IUD (Copper IUD), Cheap Brand UT 380 Copper IUD, Online (Copper IUD), Discount UT 380 Copper IUD - North Drug Store Canadian Pharmacy
The stupid grows.

That's for the physician to order, junior mintbrain

A woman can't just buy an IUD and put it in her. A DOCTOR puts it inside her. Once there, it can be there for years, until a doctor takes it out.

Man, talk about showing what an idiot you are -- AGAIN!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9JLRypv9eA]Rush Limbaugh Calls Sandra Fluke a "SLUT" [Real Audio & Video] - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back