List some reasons why you would vote for Donald Trump

20 reasons to vote Donald J. Trump to become President - Lots of good reasons
I'll start if off
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.

7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.

8. His success is unmatched in the business world by all the others -
He attended one of the best business schools/ to make 10 billion dollars.
wXcDXdLB.jpg

Post some of your reasons
That is called projection. Trump is none of those things. And we know you have no examples.

Not even just to piss off a psychotic liberal?

Nope

Ehh gotta have fun at someone's expense in this fucked up election
yeah that always happens unfortunately
If you can't find pleasure in this joke of an election just shoot yourself and end the misery.
As they say, make the most of a bad situation.

I'll start if off
6. He is courageous. Mr. Trump has been viciously attacked by the Washington establishment and the media – and he has not budged one inch. In other words, he is willing to take charge and lead.

7. He listens. At Trump Presidential events, the audience gets to actually speak to him without being screened, and he responds without a teleprompter.

wXcDXdLB.jpg

That is called projection. Trump is none of those things. And we know you have no examples.
i have plenty of examples

9. Having an IQ of 157, his knowledge of contracts and negotiating is brilliant/ internationally/ unparalleled. No one builds an international business empire the size of Trump's without being able to win at the negotiating table.

10. He was popular in the Apprentice/ number 1# rated program 10 years running.

11. He wrote 10 best-selling books [ His book the Art of a deal [educational]
He has more lawsuits than the top five real estate companies in New York put together.

Nope

If you can't find pleasure in this joke of an election just shoot yourself and end the misery.
I dont have a gun and i am too broke to buy one

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

If you had them you'd post them.

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

If you had them you'd post them.
i posted 3

Nope

I dont have a gun and i am too broke to buy one
I didn't mean it personally lol

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

real talk

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

He will improve our education system and economy and provide more jobs for young people

I'll start if off

wXcDXdLB.jpg

As for China and Russia and Iraq, well, it’s pretty clear that Trump does not have much of a hurdle to leap over to improve on the record of the Obama/Hillary Axis of Failure. Again, Trump wins by at least having a slight possibility of not being a total catastrophe. I’m sure Trump will baffle our allies, but on the plus side Obama and Hillary have managed to lose us so many allies there aren’t that many left to confuse.

Notwithstanding the sins of both candidates (in other words, having forgiven them for all of their personal transgressions) I would vote for Trump based on his plan for the future of America...one which is diametrically opposed to that of Hillary Clinton as follows:

Trump wants to close the borders and enforce our immigration laws.
Clinton wants to have no borders.

Trump wants to lower taxes and encourage job growth.
Clinton wants to raise taxes. (That will impede if not kill jobs growth.)

Trump wants to uphold our 2nd Amendment rights.
Clinton wants all citizens guns...but I'm sure she will keep her bodyguards.

Trump wants to appoint USSC judges that will follow the Constitution.
Clinton wants to appoint USSC judges that believe the Constitution is malleable.

Trump is pro-life.
Clinton is a murderer.

Trump will not be obligated to special interest groups and foreign leaders.
Clinton is owned by special interest groups and foreign leaders.

Trump does not want to start a war with anyone.
Clinton wants a war to start.

Trump is against the Washington Establishment...both Democrat and Republican.
Clinton is in the Establishment.

Try as I may, I cannot conceive of any valid reason to vote for Hillary. We've not yet had a female President, but that in itself is not good reason to elect an anti-American bitch like Hillary Clinton.

Notwithstanding the sins of both candidates (in other words, having forgiven them for all of their personal transgressions) I would vote for Trump based on his plan for the future of America...one which is diametrically opposed to that of Hillary Clinton as follows:

Trump wants to close the borders and enforce our immigration laws.
Clinton wants to have no borders.

Trump wants to lower taxes and encourage job growth.
Clinton wants to raise taxes. (That will impede if not kill jobs growth.)

Trump wants to uphold our 2nd Amendment rights.
Clinton wants all citizens guns...but I'm sure she will keep her bodyguards.

Trump wants to appoint USSC judges that will follow the Constitution.
Clinton wants to appoint USSC judges that believe the Constitution is malleable.

Trump is pro-life.
Clinton is a murderer.

Trump will not be obligated to special interest groups and foreign leaders.
Clinton is owned by special interest groups and foreign leaders.

Trump does not want to start a war with anyone.
Clinton wants a war to start.

Trump is against the Washington Establishment...both Democrat and Republican.
Clinton is in the Establishment.

Try as I may, I cannot conceive of any valid reason to vote for Hillary. We've not yet had a female President, but that in itself is not good reason to elect an anti-American bitch like Hillary Clinton.
Excellent post man!

Forum List

Back