Live on CNN: Radical Anarchists at Berkeley, heavily armed with cardboard shields...

The word you're looking for, Pupps thinks, is anarchists. They want absolute total control and the self aggrandizement that goes along with power. Philosophically, they are to the left of the typical RaT but their lust for absolute power is straight down the party line.

:lol:

If you think anarchists want "absolute total control", your level of cognitive dissonance is mindblowing.

I've always been taken by the phrase "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it" - or whatever variation you've heard.

I've always thought there is simply no better phrase to describe America.

That's just becoming a memory now. What we're seeing now is the opposite of that.

Back to the OP: I expect LEO to crack down on all violent thugs, left and right and center.

They didn't. Only one arrest amongst all of that commie assault, vandalism, and arson.

Does being so wrong so often ever get embarrassing?
Excellent. They do it because they are allowed to. Now, they know little, if anything, will be done. When something is done, their behavior will change. Law enforcement must enforce the law in no uncertain terms. Do that a few times and they will stop.
The Trust-Funded Revolution

They are protected because their Daddies are rich. They are bossy and pushy because their plutocratic Daddies always told them they were Born to Rule.

The word you're looking for, Pupps thinks, is anarchists. They want absolute total control and the self aggrandizement that goes along with power. Philosophically, they are to the left of the typical RaT but their lust for absolute power is straight down the party line.

If you think anarchists want "absolute total control", your level of cognitive dissonance is mindblowing.
....... But what are all the Satanists you hang with saying?

About what?

The riots in Berkeley? I haven't asked, but I imagine they're laughing.

That's their reaction to almost everything.

Berkeley was the birthplace of free speech on campus. I think we can officially declare its death.

RIP FSM

Progressives murdered you. What a legacy for left wing whackos. You accomplished what no government agency could. Kill the First on campus.

Care to tell that to your idols of Lenin and Stalin? Better yet, say it to the ghosts of those that fell to anarchists. The street anarchist is but a mere expendable pawn to the powers of revolution. The objective is overthrow, create the ensuing chaos and capture power in the aftermath.

C'mon Doc, you can't be that naive and gullible. What is the objective of those that "you know many of" and "took pepper spray" with?

About what?

It seems to be yours, too.

You are nothing but a sociopath who doesn't give a shit about who gets hurt. Your acting as if you are above it all masks some pretty fucked up pathology.

Care to tell that to your idols of Lenin and Stalin? Better yet, say it to the ghosts of those that fell to anarchists. The street anarchist is but a mere expendable pawn to the powers of revolution. The objective is overthrow, create the ensuing chaos and capture power in the aftermath.

C'mon Doc, you can't be that naive and gullible. What is the objective of those that "you know many of" and "took pepper spray" with?

To fuck shit up. To destroy the state, not make it all-powerful.

Lenin and Stalin are no "idols" of mine, clown shoes.

Typical leftist retort - resort to name calling. And what comes after the state is defeated by your leftist ilk? Power to the People - no, power to the leftist ilk. Those that orchestrated the overthrow via anarchy.

About what?

You are nothing but a sociopath who doesn't give a shit about who gets hurt. Your acting as if you are above it all masks some pretty fucked up pathology.

Your powers of armchair psychology are as pathetic as your "argument" style.

As for "caring about people getting hurt", I have no doubt you'd be cheering deliriously if the police had opened fire on the crowd - so save the sanctimonious bullshit.

About what?

As for "caring about people getting hurt", I have no doubt you'd be cheering deliriously if the police had opened fire on the crowd - so save the sanctimonious bullshit.
Blood pressure rising, getting pissed off being beaten, eh leftist? You got anything on topic? If so, bring it. Otherwise, your attacks are in violation of FCT's warning...are they not?

You support the anarchists, that is your right. Most Americans don't - pure and simple. You don't like the way things are, hit the ballot box but not other Americans. Disrupt the lives of your ilk all you want...but leave the rest of us out of your sordid game plan.

About what?

Blood pressure rising, getting pissed off being beaten, eh leftist? You got anything on topic? If so, bring it. Otherwise, your attacks are in violation of FCT's warning...are they not?

Nope, they're not.

You support the anarchists, that is your right. Most Americans don't - pure and simple. You don't like the way things are, hit the ballot box but not other Americans. Disrupt the lives of your ilk all you want...but leave the rest of us out of your sordid game plan.

Who said I "support" anarchists?

In fact, I'm fairly sure I've already said I think they're fucking morons.

About what?

Nope, they're not.

Many of which you said you knew and that you felt no compulsion to report or stop their illegal activity. In fact, you specifically stated that you "might" tell an assault victim who her assailant was but not the police. In addition, you stated that you felt no civic duty to do anything regarding their actions whatsoever - yet you state you were in attendance.

Tell Pupps, what have you ever done to not support anarchy or do you just watch gleefully as it occurs?

what is the plan after the state is destroyed if not power? wow, you're out there. And your a mod on here? holy fk.

About what?

Nope, they're not.

Many of which you said you knew and that you felt no compulsion to report or stop their illegal activity. In fact, you specifically stated that you "might" tell an assault victim who her assailant was but not the police. In addition, you stated that you felt no civic duty to do anything regarding their actions whatsoever - yet you state you were in attendance.

Tell Pupps, what have you ever done to not support anarchy or do you just watch gleefully as it occurs?

I do know a number of the black bloc guys, but I don't know if any of my acquaintances were there. Nor do I particularly care.

There was nothing that I could have done to stop it, even if I had wanted to. I wasn't at Berkeley to protest, I don't give a shit about protesting Milo. I was there for other reasons, and watching the protest/riot was more interesting than going home.

My lack of emotional involvement on either side of this issue does not imply support for the morons in black.

what is the plan after the state is destroyed if not power? wow, you're out there. And your a mod on here? holy fk.

You'd have to ask them.

As far as I can tell, they don't expect to be successful, they just want to watch the world burn.

Nope, they're not.

I do know a number of the black bloc guys, but I don't know if any of my acquaintances were there. Nor do I particularly care.

There was nothing that I could have done to stop it, even if I had wanted to. I wasn't at Berkeley to protest, I don't give a shit about protesting Milo. I was there for other reasons, and watching the protest/riot was more interesting than going home.

My lack of emotional involvement on either side of this issue does not imply support for the morons in black.
not denouncing their violence is sick.

You'd have to ask them.

As far as I can tell, they don't expect to be successful, they just want to watch the world burn.
such a hobby, destructionists.

Nope, they're not.

Fair enough, thank you for for your honesty, Doc.

Forum List

Back