Liz Cheney is not at all important, the only reason I've heard of her is her famous father

The Democrats have exaggerated her importance but she's just as irrelevant as Jeb Bush when he announced he was going to run for President without any conservative support. How long did that last?
Her importance to me is laughing at her and her stupidity over the years. Bitch never drank a beer in her life

She’s on her last legs and probably doesn’t even know it. Her own constituents have rejected her. All she ever had was her last name anyway.

What I saw from her was arrogance. She made the same mistake the GOP have been making for some time and that which Trump rejected outright: she pandered to the MSM expecting them to apply pressure to the GOP until they succumbed to her wishes.

It seems politicians have a bigger eye on self preservation and realize that Trumps policies are still immensely popular, while CNN and RINOs are a declining asset.

It's odd how that works...

The Democrats have exaggerated her importance but she's just as irrelevant as Jeb Bush when he announced he was going to run for President without any conservative support. How long did that last?
Jeb Bush and John Kasich thought the American people wanted them :auiqs.jpg: Trump savaged those fools on the debate stage. Seriously who in their right mind thought America wanted a 3rd Bush?? As for Liz Cheney she's a legend in her own mind. She yelled follow me and attacked president Trump, instead her own constituents sanctioned her for her backstabbing treachery.

What I saw from her was arrogance. She made the same mistake the GOP have been making for some time and that which Trump rejected outright: she pandered to the MSM expecting them to apply pressure to the GOP until they succumbed to her wishes.

It seems politicians have a bigger eye on self preservation and realize that Trumps policies are still immensely popular, while CNN and RINOs are a declining asset.

It's odd how that works...
These establishment morons still can't accept that the people rejected them and elected Trump. When you bitch slap them like that you would think they would get a clue.

And....? Will you be starting threads announcing that you've never heard of all the other Representatives NOT from your state or district?

Forum List

Back