London's Mayor Khan: Trump Is The 'Global Poster-Boy For White Nationalism'

if someone denounces white nationalism, they are idiots
....if someone denounces white supremacists, they are ignorant of the REAL, major problems
Crawl back under your rock slug.
..you also are brainwashed by the MSM--like the German people in 1933-45
Hey dumb-dumb. White nationalism, as they had in Germany, is the pattern for white nationalism now. What a stupid example to use.
YOU are the HATER--not white nationalists
white nationalists/white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder 3000 per year
I think we need to concentrate on the blacks--not the white nationalists/supremacists
Of course you do. Heavily armed and organized people who hate democracy and constantly talk of armed insurgency and mass murder is absolutely nothing to worry about.
where have you been??
.....anyone that uses the R word/condemns whites/etc are idiots = they've used it so much it means NOTHING now--we LAUGH when someone says the R word or WHITE nationalist/etc
hahahahahhahah
Smollet and Covington are just 2 PERFECT examples
FAKE news crap
BULLSHIT
we laugh at it

Crawl back under your rock slug.
Hey dumb-dumb. White nationalism, as they had in Germany, is the pattern for white nationalism now. What a stupid example to use.
I think we need to concentrate on the blacks--not the white nationalists/supremacists
Of course you do. Heavily armed and organized people who hate democracy and constantly talk of armed insurgency and mass murder is absolutely nothing to worry about.
where have you been??
.....anyone that uses the R word/condemns whites/etc are idiots = they've used it so much it means NOTHING now--we LAUGH when someone says the R word or WHITE nationalist/etc
hahahahahhahah
FAKE news crap
BULLSHIT
we laugh at it
Who's "we"? I see only you acting just like the worst liberal stereotype of a dumbass, rage-filled Trumpbot. Grow the fuck up and lay off the all caps. It does nothing for your infantile posts.

where have you been??
hahahahahhahah
FAKE news crap
BULLSHIT
we laugh at it
Who's "we"? I see only you acting just like the worst liberal stereotype of a dumbass, rage-filled Trumpbot. Grow the fuck up and lay off the all caps. It does nothing for your infantile posts.
hahahhahahah
you libs are full of comedy and laughs--thank you
ahahahahhahahahahhahahahah
Smollet/Covington--all I need to say
hahahahhahaha

where have you been??
hahahahahhahah
FAKE news crap
BULLSHIT
we laugh at it
hahahhahahah
hahahahhahaha
You just have to be a liberal troll trying to make Trumpbots look bad.

where have you been??
hahahahahhahah
FAKE news crap
BULLSHIT
we laugh at it
hahahhahahah
hahahahhahaha
You just have to be a liberal troll trying to make Trumpbots look bad.
hahahahhahahah--I LOVE IT
MAGA
plain and simple--Trump is not a racist or white nationalist/supporter
you people look STUPID when you use those terms
and we hahahahahah--LAUGH hahahhahahah

The #1 name for a male child born in London is "Mohammed". Does that indicate some sort of nationalism that might not coincide with London's historic social makeup? Ignorant international bigots come out of the woodwork when the U.S. has strong leadership.

Trump has really gotten to Khan LMAO
Khan is an anti-American bigot, but worst of all he is an anti-English bigot.
Khan is only liked by dumb liberal crackpots and jihadist.

What an idiot Khan is! Here is a guy who belongs to a religion that has killed .....how many Jews?

London Mayor Calls Trump 'Global Poster Boy For White Nationalism' | HuffPost
iu
I sure wish that the idiots of the left would wake the fuck up one day and realize that the US of A is the last country that still isnt a 3rd world shithole, because President Trump stopped the fundamental transformation. Show me 1 country that has colored people that rule it, that is successful? I asked that before and not one lib could respond.
colored people?....is this still last century?...

“People of Color” Happy now?

What an idiot Khan is! Here is a guy who belongs to a religion that has killed .....how many Jews?

iu
I sure wish that the idiots of the left would wake the fuck up one day and realize that the US of A is the last country that still isnt a 3rd world shithole, because President Trump stopped the fundamental transformation. Show me 1 country that has colored people that rule it, that is successful? I asked that before and not one lib could respond.

that is everybody....why dont you just say what you want to say?....

iu

that is everybody....why dont you just say what you want to say?....

Being a brown colored person myself, I just did.

iu
One of the nicer things that has been said about racist Trump
RACISTS every where!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Especially the White House

iu
Perhaps he didn't get the latest fascist Democrat PC marching order that says the people formerly referred to as "colored people" shall now be referred to "people of color", or else!

You moonbats are insane.

The mayor of the Muslim crime and rape cult invasion would like to let you know he doesn’t want white people fucking that up.

iu
Perhaps he didn't get the latest fascist Democrat PC marching order that says the people formerly referred to as "colored people" shall now be referred to "people of color", or else!

You moonbats are insane.
Well I am an old type of guy, who hangs around people of color, many are their own business owners. We laugh at the liberal victims of all colors because of their stupidity.

Forum List

Back