Longmont weather: Lowest temperature ever recorded in May

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
More proof of global warming, folks!

Under clear skies and a snowy landscape, the temperature plunged to 14 degrees at Vance Brand Airport at 6:30 a.m. Thursday morning, smashing the previous record low for the date of 24, set in 1989.

The morning low is the lowest temperature ever recorded in Longmont during the month of May, according to Times-Call weather consultant Dave Larison. Previously, the lowest reading for the month was 18 degrees, set on May 1, 1989, and May 5, 1917.

Longmont weather: Lowest temperature ever recorded in May - Longmont Times-Call

The weather service is predicting record lows in the New Orleans area tonight.

global warmers are crying in their sazeracs.

Record lows is more proof of climate change, not global warming but climate change

the climate has ALWAYS been changing, the issue is whether man has ever had anything to do with it. The answer is NO, man has never had anything to do with the climate of the planet earth.

No one is denying that the climate is changing, thats not the debate.

Record lows is more proof of climate change, not global warming but climate change

the climate has ALWAYS been changing, the issue is whether man has ever had anything to do with it. The answer is NO, man has never had anything to do with the climate of the planet earth.

Derp!

Global warming denial can be both fun and easy! While the science of climate change is complicated (sometimes you even need a PhD in physics or chemistry to understand it!) our quick, ten-minute seminar on how to become a global warming denier will put you on the path to irritate your friends, family, and co-workers in no time! You'll come off as so willfully obstinate and impervious to evidence, they won't even be sure they like you anymore!

Yes, it's just that simple. All you need to do is master these three simple steps and you, too, can be a global warming denier!

Step 1:

First, state that -- hello! -- the earth's climate has always been changing! Which is true! Also entirely irrelevant, but true! I mean, it's not like global warming scientists are unaware of the earth's climate history, so pointing it out won't make them go, "Oh, shit! Really? You mean my life's work has all been for nothing? What an asshole I am!" Yes, pointing this fact out doesn’t prove or disprove anything. But congratulations! It works on rubes. And you've taken your first step toward being a global warming denier!

This is what happens when you get your talking points and stay on script...other ppl can predict your answers before you give them making you look even dumbererer

Record low for May expected in Houston tonight. Damn I'm ready for summer.

Derp!

Global warming denial can be both fun and easy! While the science of climate change is complicated (sometimes you even need a PhD in physics or chemistry to understand it!) our quick, ten-minute seminar on how to become a global warming denier will put you on the path to irritate your friends, family, and co-workers in no time! You'll come off as so willfully obstinate and impervious to evidence, they won't even be sure they like you anymore!

Yes, it's just that simple. All you need to do is master these three simple steps and you, too, can be a global warming denier!

Step 1:

First, state that -- hello! -- the earth's climate has always been changing! Which is true! Also entirely irrelevant, but true! I mean, it's not like global warming scientists are unaware of the earth's climate history, so pointing it out won't make them go, "Oh, shit! Really? You mean my life's work has all been for nothing? What an asshole I am!" Yes, pointing this fact out doesn’t prove or disprove anything. But congratulations! It works on rubes. And you've taken your first step toward being a global warming denier!

This is what happens when you get your talking points and stay on script...other ppl can predict your answers before you give them making you look even dumbererer

clever, did you make that up yourself?

while you are looking for bullshit to post how about posting some proof that man caused the dinosaurs to disappear------what was the cause again? over hunting by greedy capitalists who sold dinosaur meat to the chinese??? yeah, that was it.

Derp!

Step 1:

while you are looking for bullshit to post how about posting some proof that man caused the dinosaurs to disappear------what was the cause again? over hunting by greedy capitalists who sold dinosaur meat to the chinese??? yeah, that was it.

Nope I posted it a couple weeks ago and you fell right into it just like your predictable talking points made you do.

Now you are forced to put words in my mouth because you cant address the things I type.

How did the Dinos die? Derp! Werent you there? Derp! (then I'll answer my own question) It was from cars derp derp derp

Geeze. What happened to Globa warming??

Thought we were all gonna die of heat??

Climat echange?? You bet.

Derp!

Nope I posted it a couple weeks ago and you fell right into it just like your predictable talking points made you do.

Now you are forced to put words in my mouth because you cant address the things I type.

How did the Dinos die? Derp! Werent you there? Derp! (then I'll answer my own question) It was from cars derp derp derp

you need to do something about that indigestion derp. maybe some pepto bismol derp.

repeating the truth is not a talking point. the sun rises in the east---talking point? bears shit in the woods---talking point.

it is true that the climate of our planet has always been changing, it is also true that man has never had anything to do with it.

Geeze. What happened to Globa warming??

Thought we were all gonna die of heat??

Climat echange?? You bet.

I know...it's chilly which means research is invalidated

26794775.jpg

closed did you have a stroke.....derp!

It just means that global warming is bullshit......global warming happens because of science you dumbass.....you act like you know science and dont know the sun effects things so much more than volcanos, weather and other natural things that effect temperature, way more than man does.........

so if we put the sun as humans on an IQ scale, mans effect on temp, would the be IQ of algae.

you need to do something about that indigestion derp. maybe some pepto bismol derp.

repeating the truth is not a talking point. the sun rises in the east---talking point? bears shit in the woods---talking point.

it is true that the climate of our planet has always been changing, it is also true that man has never had anything to do with it.

Isnt it sad that Bill Maher predicted your entire argument weeks before you made it :rofl:

Derp!

Step 1:

Nope that article is new, your man made climate retards are just trying to defuse the argument. Just like mothers against drunk drivers are so tired of kids saying "how come you can join the military and die for your country at 18 but not drink a beer" sorry you guys are the ones that look like a jack ass and thought everyone fell asleep during 2nd grade science class when they were talking about the ice ages.

Isnt it sad that Bill Maher predicted your entire argument weeks before you made it :rofl:

Rush Limbaugh predicts your arguments everyday....it's not that hard....

CC

does a hot week in August prove the AGW science? because we all know that is what you warmers will be claiming in a few months.

can't have it both ways, which is it?

Forum List

Back